♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

[sCHEDULE] Minho will be MC-ing MBC-TV Show! Music Core "2013 Sky-Festival" at 07.30PM KST. It take place at Incheon International Airport.

[sCHEDULE] MC Minho's appearance on MBC-TV Show! Music Core that has recorded on September 7th will be broadcasted today at 04.10PM KST.

cr.minhoshineeina

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mahogany4

I miss spazzing...was too busy with work...Arrrggg work is overwhelming...But I am scheduled to go to Seoul next week. I hope my Boss won't say anything against it... I am excited (a bit worried about the work I'll leave behind) and hoping...that while i'm there...I would see traces of Minsul!!!

Guest lesleychoi

Hello my fellow shippers! I'm back!

Sorry I wasn't able to spazz for a couple of weeks. I've been busy studying for our midterm exams and my mom wasn't able to pay the bill for our internet connection :( but I always visit this thread everyday for some updates, thanks to our school wifi. Anyways, last week, I watched TTBY again to kill time and I had this thought of studying their body movements during their favorite kissing scenes. 

SULLI'S FAVORITE: Kang Tae Joon's sudden kiss to Goo Jae Hee. (2nd kissing scene)

We've been all curious why Sulli picked this scene as her favorite. While watching it for like how many times that I already raped the replay button hahaha! You can see Minho's body move upward as he pressed his lips against hers. (GUYS! Pay attention to Minho’s movements and you’ll see what I mean or just watch the video of that episode because the gif image I got here was kinda fast. Sorry I don’t have a link! Help me!)

tumblr_mro8b3YVEP1qju2iuo6_250.gif

Meaning, the kiss he gave her was not just a simple peck but a PASSIONATE one; a kiss full of feelings. Then you can see Minho's lips more pouty this time and their chins touching 

second_zpsfdce4fca.jpg

because if you compare the other kissing scenes to this one, Minho tend to kiss her on the corner of her lips (as you can see from their first kissing scene) 

first_zpsda42fe8a.png

and their chins not touching (last kiss scene)

last_zps7ee6859e.png

meaning the kiss was intended to be a light one (or maybe Minho took precautions while filming these scenes because of the director's warning *please see peach20kr unnie's translation of the TTBY BTS posted here recently if you know what I mean) but during the second kissing scene, Minho just claimed her fully with his lips. Although the close up shots were like Minho just kissed her on the corner of her lips again, maybe they were shot in different takes right? You can see the difference already. (Okay I'm being redundant haha!)

With these thoughts, I have come to a conclusion that Sulli felt something overwhelming during this scene that's why she chose this. As if she was not expecting Minho to press his lips on hers with a little pressure, giving her a passionate kiss unintentionally. Who knows? Maybe that overwhelming feeling is what they call LOVE right? :D

As for Minho's favorite (first kissing scene),

tumblr_m943z3WPoE1qhfwo9o4_250.gif

I saw a gif regarding this one while back reading a couple of pages (sorry Timnat2010 unnie I have to borrow your signature!!). 

tumblr_md1llugl6T1qem9p0o1_400.gif

You can see Minho's body fidgeting while kissing Sulli. My first thought was, "Is he trying to move his mouth with Sulli?" because you can also see his jaw moving, indicating us that he's opening or moving his mouth right? Is he giving her a torrid kiss? Then some part of me told me that maybe he's just uncomfortable since it's his first time to touch Sulli's lips with his mouth. Maybe Minho chose this one as his favorite because he got to kiss Sulli for like how many times? 15? That's a lot! He enjoyed it huh? You naughty boy! Hahaha! :))

I just wanna thank those unnies who posted pictures of papa Minho being wet during the Dream Team!!!!! 

proxy_zps39d2d41a.jpg

Omg those wet looks could kill! You've got me drooling already!! Omooooo his physique is just PERFECT!!! His hair *gulp*, his chest *guuulp*, his abs *GUUUULP*, OMG!!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH!!! YOUR HOTNESS BURNS MY EYES!!! YOUR WET LOOK DRIVES ME INSANE! YOUR SMILE IS THE PERFECT REMEDY FOR MY BAD DAY! OMG YOU JUST MADE ME KISS YOUR PICTURE THROUGH OUR MONITOR WHILE TYPING THIS OMG!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CAN I HUG YOU NOW? *hugs the screen* Sorry Sulli I can’t control myself. :))

Guys! GOOD NEWS! I passed all my exams! Especially chemistry! Yay! My professors told me that I have improved so much because my grades made a big leap! Thanks to Tae joon’s words, “Miracle is another name for hardwork.” Those words always rang in my mind whenever I tend to give up on something but then I always remember what Jae hee had done to overcome those bullies in her school in United States. Instead of running through the tracks, I was inspired to do my best at school and exert my full effort in my studies and guess what? A miracle DID happen. :x

PS. Sorry for the long post, I’ve been longing to share you a lot of my thoughts but I decided to combine them in just one post because I don’t know when I will be able to make another post again. Have a nice day Minsullians! 

some photos are not mine so credits to the owner!

can i post this??? at around 8:40 sulli said " i want to be hugged by my boyfriend easily" (she prefer a tall bf)--- well my 1st time to have seen this..i love minho's smile here... :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6JeoiT9r1NEq13jXjQ

well, i just miss seeing them together....

choi minho=9
choi sulli = 9

120991 minho's bday
032994 sulli's bday
----common numbers on their DOB is 9...
well, just saying...99 =)
(just my hypothesis)

Guest rahma_bio

Hey @lesleychoi, you know what i feel while reading your post i was... :D
tumblr_m7ljkxdD3X1qz7u6ho1_500.gif

Yes, i do agree with your thought. Why Sulli chose those kiss scene??!! though in this scene minho just kissed a half of her lips but with the pressure on her lips, I'm sure at the time Sulli was shocked and wondered in her heart by minho action and I think it's true for what Sulli said (at TTBY japan) that those kiss scene made her understand taejoon's heart toward her and at the same time they both also got to know their heart for each other. I watched this scene so many times and for so many times my face was always flushed ... :\"> :\"> :-SS :-SS X_X X_X About minho's answer at TTBY japan, I think it makes sense as @ lesleychoi said but in this case, for me that kiss scene (TTBY epi 2) was not minho real answer at that time, yes i prefer to chose minho's answer in his last interview  on cutie mag were posted by @Timnat2010. At the time. minho chose the scene that sulli cheered him by kissed. We know that this happened after those kiss scene above which at the same time they got to know their heart each other. Besides, the scene was also the Sulli's first time kiss for him (women who minho's like) so it will be more fluttered for minho. Based on that, I believe that the scene was not minho real answer because who knows he is ashamed to say coz there was Sulli beside him and witnessed by many people.....hahaha, maybe not just me who noticed this but some of you as well. :D  ;)AAaaaah....my minsul feel !!!
tumblr_m3v81cSKAj1qk2ytq.gif

still watching strong heart..cnt stp smiling and giggling watching how awkward minho was when they were teasing him... and how silent and somewhat  "unease" sulli was at the same time.....i just wana scream "minho has sulli ok" hehehe
:P

sorry guys, my first time to watch this episode....

Guest bemjerry13

welcome back lesleyschoi!...you're pictures of their kissing scenes had my fingers and toes curling.....
A thought just came to me.....I noticed that Minho wears that Puma shoes (which SUlli also has) in competitions...i don't know about others but I've seen him  wear it twice...first was in ISAC and then he wore it too in Dream Team King of Kings...is it like a lucky charm!.......or am I just seeing things that are not there....I really miss them!

Guest qoprol euis

I just want to sharing my ff with y'll guys :) YOU chap 6 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/494363/6

and no photo come out from Sulli first filming ?? how sad.. I miss her so badly...

Guest christinderella

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[fancam] 100613 Ingigayo ending SULLIcr:sulli94netsulli94net just uploaded this 9 hours ago.. :)http://youtu.be/LsWCNwct93E

Minho's cuteness ever since...GeTCDmO.png
credits :)

Guest christinderella

MINHO Incheon Sky Festival130914 cr:felicity_mhBUKiHgTCUAEIUN4.jpg
BUKTLOhCQAAzq-U.jpgBUKPqXjCYAAK7ou.jpgBUH5397CcAA-7CK.jpgBUICwvICEAAdgyc.jpgBUIHUqjCEAAkyQL.jpgBUIVq5wCIAEr556.jpgBUHsQlmCEAAMp5Y.jpg
BUHnOxSCEAAz_zg.jpg
BUHj59pCEAABcTU.jpgBUHh-xZCAAAC_UQ.jpg
BUHfp4aCAAAvuGH.jpgBUHd9m_CEAEDMgi.jpg

I remember the part where Minho and Sulli did a high five for f(x)'s Chu performance...BUHhPI1CAAAW7DM.jpg

Archived