Guest ivyvillagonzalo

did some one post it ?
heres the link i cant post the image 
even if minho is sweating he is always hot
ahmmm Unniees can you post it her ???? plssss i dnt know how to post it heree

http://shinee-minho.com/

\m/

Guest Dasha1430292074

ivyvillagonzalo said: did some one post it ?
heres the link i cant post the image 
even if minho is sweating he is always hot
ahmmm Unniees can you post it her ???? plssss i dnt know how to post it heree

http://shinee-minho.com/

\m/

Guest minhosulli14

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/08/instiz-evidence-of-sulli-getting.html
Why is Sulli getting attacked like every day? Calling her sulliphant, cao ni ma incident, getting told to lose weight by some weird idiot on TV and now perverted journalists... :(

Guest bemjerry13

In my case I panicked after seeing dasha's comment, where indeed is his  bracelet? I worried that something might happen to him because he was not wearing it!

minhosulli14, don't mind them....I know it is easier said than done but being a fan of Minho, I've read my share of bashing on Minho and what hurts is that some of them comes from fans of the band he is in. I know a true shawol appreciates everybody even if you have a bias but there are a few who says bad things about other members. There is a saying in our country, " A tree that bears a lot of fruits are thrown rocks at more than those trees who bears less." In short, people who are usually great and famous also have many detractors. There are times when I really really want to reply to these bashings but in the end I try not to because I know that my actions will reflect to my idol...so let us just ignore them and love Minho and SUlli and support them so that they will be more successful, and THAT would be the greatest revenge!

Guest mahogany4

Sorry for late Spazzing...too much work this Week! 
But really....
Sulli on her ideal guy -I hope he always stays by my side. (Someone who would stay by my side in one place) And then Minho saying: "I wish the flight time around the world would become shorter."
Isn't that sooooooooo sweet!!! Awww...Minsul missing each other.....

Guest minsulshipper

maybe the reason Minho like ice cream nowadays because he think about Sulli. Once on F(x) koala, *although just a song from F(x)* Sulli say actually i'm ice cream kekeke My minsul feels

945953_4464150621866_983573142_n.jpg

Guest ravissant

Thank you once again @peach20kr Eonnie for the translation on the video. It's funny how the "flaming charisma" can look & sound intimidating to other idols, & can be stern when he needs his point taken ( i.e. WGM), but with his girl Sulli he seems yielding, submissive, & even tongue-tied when she's around him (i.e. possible LQ @ 5/28/11 Dream Concert, back-bathing hose down on TTBY). >:)

Guest ravissant

@Timnat2010 I couldn't help but focus on Minsul in the back when I was viewing that video. :D I was like "Aha, MinSul!" What are you two doing under the sheets? >:)

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

TTBY DVD BTS  cr:MrMinho 

Sorry, Eun Gal, I know that it's your turn for the camera, yet I can't help but focus on something at the back...

Omo, what was I missing today?! So much about Minsul again :D

Btw, what are Minho and Sulli doing behind? They seem like husband and wife talking before get sleep, LOL.

:P:D =))

Guest bluecherrysmile

sorry all this is the first time for me to write in soompi

i m going to help SHINee overseas fans to buy SHINee latest album " THE MISCONCEPTIONS OF US" (release on 9/8/2013) with its original price

(22300 won plus postal charge to your country) to boost their sales :)

pls feel free to leave message in my twitter or instagram or facebook page (which i mostly use) for details :)

my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Cherrikoreajapan

instagram CHERRIKOREAJAPAN

twitter cherry yan @bluecherrysmile

130802-shinee-1.jpg

CD cover of " THE MISCONCEPTIONS OF US"

CD1

1. Spoiler
  2. Dream Girl
  3. 히치하이킹 (Hitchhiking)
  4. Punch Drunk Love
  5. Girls, Girls, Girls
  6. 방백 (Aside)