♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest emmastrgzr

though it happened quite fast, love how he seemed to instinctively made sure that sulli has 'fallen safely' before he let go, like guiding her fall & lingering a bit longer before he turned and walked off cam. such a gentleman, this kiddo  :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest parkhyerin

Weeeeeeehhh I can't help my self shaking,dying and laughing at the same time =)) and can you hear how sulli laughs? Its kinda different and so funny =)) and I love the way minho holds sulli's hand naturally,idk in that part I'm so melting and shaking 8-} and when sulli slapped minho's butt quickly OH MY !! I found sulli is so attractive there, so natural. I want gif gif !! Palli palli! Especially when minho holds sulli's hand and sulli slaps minho's butt. Weeeehh [-O<

lmao yes yes my pleasure, enjoy it guys!!! @︵ヽ(^_^) ノ︵ @

all day until next month I only can post updates with video or plain text only, you know right I cant post picture from phone browser ┭┮﹏┭┮

I'm tried to translate BTS Unseen MinSul... and this is what I've got... this is from bed scene... I think I can realize now, realize something fishy^^

Soko de usogyoru wa miteru : from there look usogyoru

Futari no beddoshin? : they both do the bed scene for both of them?

Dokoka desuka? : where are u (talking about)?

Chigaimasuyou : no no, not like that

Beddo no kado ni atatte : accordance with the corner of the bed

Soruri no seida : gender riruri (this is talking about *******)

Jehi ga osukara : because (I’m)  (the) squeeze jehi

translate by me : ChrissyLee (kveykva1004)

Guest parkhyerin

Just found this on tumblr, a shawol's reaction about minsul new unseen video.

“If someone will tell me that Minho and Sulli don’t have feelings for each other…. I won’t believe” yeesssss!

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Yaaa, another surprise from unseen BTS. When the others leave, Minho is the only person who stay still with Sulli. He even touch Sulli's hand. Waaaa, my heart is going to bounce bounce!! :D 8-}

Guest andswr

New TTBY Unseen BTS !!!

【Kstyle】「花ざかりの君たちへ」DVD特典メイキング映像~イケメンは辛いよ篇~

Thank you @zee !

Guest Kaye Bee

this is why they say they look so natural in doing scenes :\"> they are just do comfy with each other!!! \m/

@zee dear you definitely made my day ;)

@timnat2010 hi dear~ I already got the translated version of Minho interview on Ginger and Myojo magazine Japan in Chinese.. In this interview, minho talk about TTBY~ can you translate it for us? hehe thanks before ^^

here the image link (with Chinese translate) :

Ginger magazine : a3QbKAV.jpeg

Myojo magazine : LxeWCDD.jpeg

A girl wrote this on tumblr, so probably it's not true...

wrong info :(

I’m sorry for spreading wrong info earlier about f(x) official fandom name guys >"< it just someone joke and photoshop f(x) image on sm fan club notice page of SM.We

We're still NAMELESS and manif(x) is NOT our fandom official name :( i deleted my post already, so sorry everyone =="

Huhuhu yess @xyso I already check it out on www.smtown.com > FANCLUB , but no f(x) at all.. lol my bad, here the real picture/screencap http://pic.twitter.com/Naj3f2Vh1K

sorry guys ┭┮﹏┭┮

Guest Flor Palomino Aguilar

are two  victory and amber  both have more fans was in an article I read, but between the two which has increased more fans is amber  ;;) =D> =D> :-*

Guest minsulshipper

to all soompi member here , who waited having an official fandom i just can say :

Its okay to be nameless, as long as F(x) love us, and we love F(x) too. Thats how much we love F(x) 

;;)

Archived