• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@alder282 @citychick @eliraven @fashion615 @mariamocha21 @minsul4ever @ravissant @sabeluv @yukino78 @cmshrty @nana4ever@minsulcouple @suunyup @emmastrgzr
Any USA chingus here willing to come with me to KCON2013? PM me if anything. I don't want to go by myself, but I will go by myself if I have to, just to see the f(x) girls! :-)
See here for more info: http://kconusa.com/

stekatta said: @alder282 @citychick @eliraven @fashion615 @mariamocha21 @minsul4ever @ravissant @sabeluv @yukino78 @cmshrty @nana4ever@minsulcouple @suunyup @emmastrgzr
Any USA chingus here willing to come with me to KCON2013? PM me if anything. I don't want to go by myself, but I will go by myself if I have to, just to see the f(x) girls! :-)
See here for more info: http://kconusa.com/

Guest alecita

f(x) goes for a vintage vibe in new teaser images for 'Pink Tape'

After the sudden news of f(x)'s comeback, the group continued to get fans hyped up with more mysterious teaser images!

The girls seem to be going for a school girl look in their matching white collared shirts and skirts, and also gave off a vintage vibe through the edited photos. It is still unknown what their concept will be but judging from fans' experience withSM Entertainment teasers, you might want to be prepared as the end product could end up being quite different from the teasers!

Check out the new images while you wait for f(x)'s comeback with their 2nd full length album 'Pink Tape' On July 29!

cr:allkpop

Guest citychick

stekatta said:

Guest suunyup

how many of you guys are going to KCON2013??? i live in LA but i don't know what the cost to go is but maannnn i really wanna go!! 

This post was particularly requested by a visitor in my page, giving me the link to the video and asking to write something about it. I was so happy to just oblige a MINSUL fan anytime, coz I am a shipper through and through... wanna share with you my post although i am very sure you have already discussed this in this forum.

[MinSul] Analysing BTS Video of Minho and Sulli During To The Beautiful You

http://mslee1107wanderingthoughts.blogspot.com/2013/07/minsul-analysing-bts-video-of-minho-and.html

Done it last night.Waves to all! ;)

Hello my dear chingus.. this thread is moving like a bullet train for sure.. I really miss spazzing.. been busy with work for days.. onli manage to drop by properly todae... so before mentioning anyone n posting my greetings for 2000th page (Oh man.. i missed the BIGGEST celebration of all :( ).. some new pics of Minho found on twitter..

180713 Minho n Taemin at Korean Embassy opening in Japan

BPbYDA3CEAAHEDU.jpg:largeBPbdvBgCUAAiYCz.jpg
BPbeYCMCUAA_5jf.jpg
BPbyL5oCQAEdapw.jpg:large
BPblgwPCAAAkZAy.png

cr: shawolindo, elic_lee, nenreisecret, Keycoveryuca

PS: I dun think they are in Japan todae.. mayb they went over when they are in Japan for their Niigata JAT tour? ehm..

Guest minsulshipper

F(x) spotted at outside SM Buildingcr : affxtionINA
Victoria and Krystalproxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

Amber, Sulli, Lunaproxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

Victoria and Krystalproxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

Sulli, Krystalproxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

Sulli, Krystalproxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

Sulli and Amber
proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

Amberproxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

Lunaproxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

@Timnat2010.. I would like to apologize but I can't see all ur images unnie dear.. owh really? coz I think SHINee has a schedule later on at 5pm KST.. the 2013 Mnet 20's Choice Awards @ 7pm KST (Blue Carpet at 5pm)... so thats why I was wondering whether they went on another day..  :-?  #-o

@bananali, chingoo is it ok now?
The ceremony of the Embassy started at 11:30a.m. I wonder if they were to catch the flight in a hurry for the 20's Mnet choices.
f(X) may go for dance practice or meeting with the SM staff for the preparation of their forthcoming activities.  I wish I can still be online next week when I am on my vacation. 

Timnat2010 said: @bananali, chingoo is it ok now? The ceremony of the Embassy started at 11:30a.m. I wonder if they were to catch the flight in a hurry for the 20's Mnet choices.
f(X) may go for dance practice or meeting with the SM staff for the preparation of their forthcoming activities.  I wish I can still be online next week when I am on my vacation. 

Guest minsulshipper

i am not being biased, but i think Sulli's voice is really suit in this song that called "Shadow", her voice is just so cute and unique, as you can see, once F(x) sang SNSD - Kissing You, Sulli really suit that song well

@bananali, I will be in Thailand from 23/7-31/7.  Hope that I can easily get access to internet at a reasonable price.  I am sure that you gals will be on cloud nine when seeing f(X) being interviewed at Mucore!!  I wonder if Shinee will be there at any of the Music Shows to show their support to f(X), apart from Mucore.  If so, Minho can be with Sulli for more time.   

@Timnat2010.. ooohh.. That will be such a cool place for a vacation unnie!! (I suddenly remembered Onew's Krabi vacation in SHINee's One Fine Day.. the beach.. sand... sun.. awhhhhh that is so relaxing.. :-bd :-bd).. Which part of Thailand will u go? (sori unnie.. its okie.. just curious.. hehe :D) Have a wonderful trip ya!!   ;);)

Oh yea.. I'm sure we all will be ecstatic when f(x) have their comeback soon.. its like a wait worthwhole waiting!! And I hope SHINee will make a special appearance to show support (just like fx when SHINee have their Dream Girl promo).. (Yeah but we know why we all want it rite..hehe.. more MinSulractions if possible.. :D:);)).. a grp selca will b great too... :x ;)

Archived