• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bemjerry13

honestly I don't like SUlli or any of the f(x) girls to be super sexy...I mean most kpop girls are like that and the reason why I like them is because they have managed to be sexy without showing much of their skin.....but I guess KPOP is a competitive world and given that male groups usually have more fans (women are more willing to spend more) than kpop girl group I somehow understand it...but I really hope that they will not perform live in this outfit...a more conservative version maybe especially for our Sulli....I just can't imagine her baring body parts in live broadcast! I'm sorry if this will offend some but it's just my thoughts...

Plus, I don't think Minho would like other guys drooling over SUlli...but again I know that this is her job....:(

Guest minsulshipper

i agree with you @bemjerry13, i don't like Sulli showing off her skin like that, i know she is turn to 20 now, but her lovely image. Her fans really love it. I mean yeah Sulli is sexy too, but she is sexy with her way, she is sexy without have to show her skin like that. Sorry but it is my opinion, since i love Sulli so much.i think Minho isn't allowed other guys watch Sulli in a sexy outfit, hehehe

Guest anastasia2013

bemjerry13 said:

honestly I don't like SUlli or any of the f(x) girls to be super sexy...I mean most kpop girls are like that and the reason why I like them is because they have managed to be sexy without showing much of their skin.....but I guess KPOP is a competitive world and given that male groups usually have more fans (women are more willing to spend more) than kpop girl group I somehow understand it...but I really hope that they will not perform live in this outfit...a more conservative version maybe especially for our Sulli....I just can't imagine her baring body parts in live broadcast! I'm sorry if this will offend some but it's just my thoughts...

Plus, I don't think Minho would like other guys drooling over SUlli...but again I know that this is her job....:(

bemjerry13 said:

9307274270_084796fc10_o.jpg

Shinee Jonghyun tweeting to support f(X) CB
@peach20kr, please correct me if I am wrong coz I just translate from the Chinese translation in Baidu Bar.
JH: f(X) is CB! You are 'dead' if you are not going to wait! You are 'dead' if you are not going to buy the album.  Remember this!  The listeners here are all f(X) fans.  Your voices are daebak!

[FULL TRANSLATIONS] from @realjonghyun90 *when mentioning f(x)*

tweets:

[TRANS #1]

@realjonghyun90: "The 2nd Album ‘Pink Tape’ Art Film http://t.co/wsc2n8uBXk

f(x) is coming, if you don't look forward to it, you'll die, if you don't buy the album you'll die too. keep that in mind…. and kids, listeners here that listen to some music are all on f(x)'s side. You all neck jjang-jjang-man"

(T/N: He made a typo and typed 'neck' instead of 'you guys' which turns "너들목" into the short-form name of a Korean drama called '너의 목소 리가 들려' (I hear your voice))

[TRANS #2]

@realjonghyun90: "Those that saw me write that typo…. If you spread it around, you'll die. those that heard it will die too…keep that in mind…."

[TRANS #3]

@realjonghyun90: "Whether i'm promoting "I hear your voice" or promoting f(x), it's "killing-two-birds-with-one-stone"!

(T/N: "I hear your voice" is a korean drama that he accidentally mentioned because he made a typo, and he used a korea idiom that means something like achieving two things at once, i changed the idiom to the english

version so it's more understandable)

credit and trans by : qyblingtastic

Guest atqh_knn

[NEWS] f(x) 'Pink Tape' 1st Comeback stage is on 25 july on M!countdown cr:KBNye

So it means that minho will be back as an mc on music core just in time for f(x) comeback stage! OMG I see what you did there SM =)) =D> \:D/

Guest azra1430292364

Omgggg!!!!! Fx comeback teaser jdhj2?'!hshwhehdsjh2'!!!!!!! Sulli r freaking gorgeous in that teaser... But I need morrrree sulli... Can't wait for her teaser... Tomorrow maybe.... :x :x :x :x

Guest parkhyerin

Sorry this is really off topic, but I found it on someone's tweet..

“All my ships are dead. Minho doesn't want to look at Yuri, Taemin is avoiding Sulli, and zero OnSica interactions. So sad =(”

Even their shipper noticed that,so what to worry about ? :D .... #nohate

Archived