• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ulil_15

@decidela12  I think Sulli is keep laughing in that BTS because, she think her face is funny wear that googles :-D

Until she reached out a mirror to look her face.

And Minho is laughing so hard because Sulli overload laughing and Minho shock how was his girlfriend laughing like that HAHAHA :-D :-D

Guest liyun194

mahogany4 said: @liyun194
I think this is one of those times when a simple mistake can cause trouble. But I think it's wrong to quickly judge. The circumstances for which it was said is not something people can assume. I understand the concern of netizens but the exaggerated comments are too much.  We'll keep the support...the net is storming with anti-Sulli comments. And they are going from mild to overly degrading bordering to inhumane. We need to keep strong! Hopefully Sulli is taking this well...and hopefully Minho hears about this and comforts her. 

Happy 2000th page everyone. We really have come a long way. I've made many good friends here, and I'm sure most of you have too... All thanks to our shared love for Minsul.

So, lets see how far this couple shipping can really take us. As long as we maintain being positive, polite and kind to one another, I'm sure one or two thousand more pages will not be a surprise anymore.

So, be happy everyone and may your days and nights be blessed :)

HAPPY 2000th PAGE ANNIVERSARY, LOVELY MINSULLIANS !!!

@ravissant happy birthday hope you have a traffic day today @ulil15 happy belated birthday hope you had a great time.

ravissant

said: Having friends all over the world especially here on this thread makes it more special to celebrate my birthday.  I'm blessed to have you all in my life.  Thank you @counsel05, @isha200, @mahogany4, @craziedayzie, @giezpark, @suelli4ever, @amazingminsul, @foxiscully, @anne nicolecarig, @heide, @stekatta, @bananali, @nilmemories, @patty1905, for the birthday greetings

9295517803_d8d3a5dca0.jpg
Hugs & kisses to y'all!  GOD BLESS everyone!!!

Guest Xia-ya

Happy Birthday! :)

I finally went to the Asian fanfiction site just to check It out and i read this really cute minsul story and i liked so much that now im hooked. :P

Guest bemjerry13

I knew something was up when it jumped from 1997 to 2001!

honestly , nowadays I am scared of opening this forum especially when I see several pages added overnight because I am so not looking forward to more news about Minho and yuri's new show or the news that will confirm sulli with jonghyun in WGM......but in the end my love for this two and this forum wins because I will still open it and what a surprise to see that BTS.. that video was really a treasure, I think SUlli has forgotten that she is actually afraid of water because Minho made her forget...ahhhhhh...what a thoughtful boyfriend!

Guest mahogany4

waaaaaaaaahhhhh totally missed the 2000th page due to heavy raina nd trafic!!! rrgggg!
But the TTBY video!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! :D

Guest bubbliemeh09

im mixed emotions actually now... proud to be part of this amazing thread... 2001 pages and counting... also deeply amazed how everyone just wanna share all the latest minsul updates (bts, pics, links, news)... the support each one gives to one another as well is truly touching... just wanna congratulate the founders, pioneers and captain of this thread... you have managed to maintain an interesting thread for nearing a year now and this thread is still alive... thank you for sharing and ive found my home in the soompi world.... :)

Guest charlenelola b

bellisima20
You're right... That's why when I saw and heard it, I already shared it here... I was...tumblr_m0kfdnP7KJ1r3hzyz.gif
Why do SM need to edit their voices even though it was perfect... Especially SUlli.... DAEBAK....

Dear chingoos, I believe that the RM news about Sulli speaking profane word really worried us.  So, I tried to make clarification as far as possible.  The following announcement was made by Sulli fansite 雪舞傾城  (thanks to @craziedayzie)

Concerning the news 雪舞傾城 decided to make the following feedback/comment:

According to SM Entertainment and RM's production staff, during the filming of RM at the Stadium, the topic of Chinese foul language came up and someone spoke a profane word/foul language in Chinese(actually I read some comments that it means llama but I don't understand it, so I cannot confirm such saying), then Sulli just repeated it.  However, the word spoken by that 'someone' was editted out while Sulli's remained in the clip, resulting in the current situation.

In the clip, Sulli looked quite 'bewildered' when speaking this profane word, which contradicted with the tone of this word necessarily.  Obviously, Sulli slipped out this word without getting an idea of the true meaning of it.

Furthermore, we wanted to make it clear that she was not taught by anyone, as she just repeated from others' sharing unintentionally.  No matter whether it's a joke or not, please don't get anyone else involved, esp., those Chinese idols who are close with Sulli.  This will surely bring adverse impact on them.       

Whenever we are to face negative criticism towards Sulli, 雪舞傾城 has been trying hard to clear up misunderstanding/ irrational accusation, if she has been wrongly criticized and objectively reflect the reality, when there is likely the case that Sulli has really made the mistake.  

This will be our sole announcement for this issue. 

Archived