• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

f(x) (without Vic) will record KBS Hello on July 21 & this episode will be broadcasted on July 29.

cr: SuneyABO, via : 김ㅅ겸 @ DC

[iNFO] f(x) to perform at the KBS World Radio 60th Anniversary Event "K-Pop Meets The World Concert" on July 29th at 7pm KST

The event is going to be held in KBS Radio Hall in Yeouido, Seoul.

BO39gJfCEAAcVpu.png

cr: iheartfx, via: DC, Valskcom

f(x)'s Schedule (July and August 2013)

BO48L--CMAAJGEn.jpg
cr: fx_beats, via: Doraemon_follow宋

cr : littlepeacefulrunner tumblr
This is Minho's princess :)
Pure beauty ...
tumblr_mpkr4inLv91s7vpl4o1_250.gif tumblr_mpkr4inLv91s7vpl4o2_250.gif tumblr_mpkr4inLv91s7vpl4o4_250.gif

Playful...
tumblr_mpkr4inLv91s7vpl4o3_250.gif  tumblr_mpkr4inLv91s7vpl4o7_250.gif tumblr_mpkr4inLv91s7vpl4o8_250.gif

Cute..
tumblr_mpkr4inLv91s7vpl4o5_250.gif tumblr_mpkr4inLv91s7vpl4o6_250.gif tumblr_mpkr4inLv91s7vpl4o9_250.gif

he's indeed one lucky boy ;;)
@zee, @mahogany4 and @minsulshipper
thank u for ur comforting words, really appreciate it :) 

Guest peach20kr

Minho was mentioned in the book titled "the reason that stars shine"(I omitted some parts)

so, was Minho remarkably talented as a celebrity? Minho may shake his head adamantly to this question.

He is just way more competitive than other boys, he's not only passionate but also competive but he doesn't get easily exhausted. sometimes as much as I wished him to be a little exhausted, he bounces back up right away like a roly poly(toy)

when there are youth and full of energy, that's a tireless challenge.

when coaching Minho, Minho's tireless passion was amazing me all the time. But at the same time, his passion was very pitiful. No matter how energetic your passion is, the way you confirm your position is to tighten and loosen up at the same time. But Minho knows how to tighten but doesn't know how to loosen up while resting.

when repeating the same comments countlessly, on the other hand, as in the position of teaching him,

I felt wistful that if this boy had become tired, he could have found other things.

when Minho filmed TTBY, he said to me "teacher, please help me to be a national player in acting"

He practiced so hard that even people besides him thought it was too much of practice.

He saw his script over and over until it became in tatters.

The only thing Minho thought about was acting and it even reached to the extent that I said to him " Let's take a break". " tell me about other things putting aside acting talk."

But He sometimes had a difficult time as the result didn't come out good as much as his passion he put into.

In that case, I said to him "How old are you? you're just twenty-three years old. do you know how your senior actors were acting at your age? they looked awkward."

regardless of old and young age, we are all insecure in front of our dreams.

twenty-three years old, It's the time when no matter how har you try, your abilities don't improve remarkably.

Minho nodded his head as if he realized something, but when watching him make repetitive mistakes next day, I have give up on his passion completely with smile.

one day, Minho said to me " teacher, I lack singing and dance skills compared to other friends, therefore I must put more efforts into them. So, since I feel scared when relaxing, it feels like to me that I'm not so good enough that I can' take any breaks"

It's easy to make a big fuss out of small compliments, but it's hard to know one's own inadequacies and how much efforts should be made.

But Minho knew these two and put him into practice to overcome

<Ellipsis>

Minho now lives in the heart trembling and passionate moment.

The remaining assignment for Minho is to have flexibility following after being plump and ripened .

I'm looking forward to Minho's tomorrow all the better.

peach20kr thank u again, for ur insightful info :)
am just quoting one thing here
But He sometimes had a difficult time as the result didn't come out good as much as his passion he put into.

i could still remember last time during TTBY was aired, Minho was quite upset with the rating. it was such a pity when we know that he worked so hard for it and yet the result was not really good. i just hope he will never give up and realize that sometimes, he do need some break. i mean, a real break (coz based on above article, he seems cant even do so) 

to me, his skill acting has improved so much in TTBY. well, we do know that part of the reason was because of Sulli was there ;) and even lead him to get that Newcomer Award. so i just hope he could consider that as a big improvement already. and try to fix the one that he lack of. sometimes, in order for us to improve ourselves, we have to look at what is the best that we could do. so in this case, i think Minho need to explore himself and using that x factor to excel in whatever he wants to achieve. we already know he is very competitive and passionate, so it could be one of the advantage already.
as for Sulli, to me she has a natural acting skill - something that lack in Minho. so what she could now, is just polishing the skill to be the better one. and am not surprise, she will be the most talented actress one day. given the credit with her looks and personality, its nothing impossible :) and maybe one more, to overcome to all her fears and phobia. well,  to me shes still so young, (she's just 19 according to international age). i cud remember i was nobody at all when i was 19 lol :))
so Minho and Sulli, noona will pray for ur success always. promise ;) fighting!!

Guest alecita

SBS Running Man in Shanghai that Sulli was guested will be air this Sunday, July 14 on 6.10PM (KST)
Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada
cr:KBNye

Guest parkhyerin

Sorry off topic

“130712 Heechul said Sulli was first to text him to say happy birthday, and 5 seconds later, Yesung sent him a text”

Cr: NKSubs

But,all I wanna say...how I wish Minho could be as honest as Heechul.... But, If it were Minho who say it, I know what would probably happen with us -__-

Guest anastasia2013

I'm wondering if Minho watched the filming of RM in Shanghai..it's the same field that they played on the Asian Dream Cup, right?

I mean he's there..what's wrong if he'll watch..it's not as if we're going to think that something's going on between them..hehehe..

It's just that, lately, i've been noticing that they are avoiding to be seen together.. even if we all know that they are on the same place.. they're friends right? both are under SM.. what are you trying to hide, or to avoid?

Sometimes, it becomes more frustrating..   =(( /:) [-O<

anastasia2013 said: I'm wondering if Minho watched the filming of RM in Shanghai..it's the same field that they played on the Asian Dream Cup, right?

I mean he's there..what's wrong if he'll watch..it's not as if we're going to think that something's going on between them..hehehe..

It's just that, lately, i been noticing that they are avoiding to be seen together.. even if we all know that they are on the same place.. they friends right? both are under SM.. what are you trying to hide, or to avoid?

Sometimes, it becomes more frustrating..   =(( /:) [-O<

Archived