Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Jeng1430292561

ulil_15

wrote:

»

@jeng

Welcome

:)

Yes right. Sulli will attend RM with Park Jisung as guest in Shanghai and Minho will attend Asian Dream Cup with Park Jisung too and Two EXO Member

:D

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ulil_15

I think Minsullians will showering by Minsul Moment a lot kekekek~ I hope that too

:-* :-* Fighting guys!!

Guest ravissant

@Timnat2010, I'm not sure about gifs but you can definitely add videos on flickr if you have flickr pro.  Oh, yes I love Chrome Clipular.  It's so easy to use.   :D

Guest syahashim

Hi im here again kekeke ~ Minsul in Shanghai isnt ? OMG
tumblr_inline_mosufuMH1R1qz4rgp.gif
SEEMS LIKE RUNNINGMAN LOVES SULLI AND MINHO TOGETHER .
BNW7kKOCUAEy3Jm.jpg:large
Minho wear a short pant ? it reminds me to TTBY ? kekeke ~~ so we can see uri bb tae joon heading to Shanghai to meet his jae hee >.<
tumblr_mo9u5xGV031rdlk2jo1_500.jpg
=)) minho usually wear a long pants if he heading to any country , hey Minho yaaaa you miss your tae joonie era ???
=))

nana4ever said:

They must have fixed the database MinSul is back to number 5.

it's a different polling @nana4everMinsul in the 5th place is "couple" pollingbut at the 20-ish is "couple fandom" polling

@craziedsyzie. Thank you for the info. I will vote on my other devices. #:-S

Can't wait to see the fancams/ fan pics tomorrow!

Just want to share the following clip--> a promotion clip for TTBY airing in Japan.  How shy was wuli Sulli in front of her hubby Minho...wow, they have walked hand in hand for a long way till the stage they are at now...

cr: james jung

Guest bemjerry13

i'm sorry but I am a bit confused...is minho also going to be in runnign man, together with SUlli...because it seems like they are already shooting for RM while Minho just arrived?

I am a bit sad about those flamers who failed to see minho after probably waiting for several hours...but I am sure that it was not intentional...i bet Minho would have passed there if he knew that there were people waiting...but  I think those flamers will understand.

Minho is really happy, ha! Even though I am just looking at pictures, you can definitely feel that there is a skip in his steps! hahahaha!

By the way, when in this running man episode going to be aired? and how about the soccer, when is it going to happen? and when is it going to be aired?

Lastly, hi to all Pinoys here! "To The Beautiful You" just ended in the Philippines but it did its job well because it brought us more minsullians! Welcome to you all!...

Guest shiningshinee22

I'm not sure about this but based on what I've read from 3 different articles, MINSUL will be on the same event in Shanghai since first of all, the Dream Cup 2013 will be held there and RUNNING MAN team will also be part of the event. (so I'm not sure if it will be considered as one of their episodes) The main purpose of them going there is to attend DREAM CUP 2013.

So it is like a 100% that Minho and Sulli will be in one event. I hope these links would clarify some of your questions hihi :) 
Here are the links btw,
http://www.soompi.com/2013/06/21/shinees-minho-and-exo-ms-luhan-and-xiumin-to-play-soccer-with-park-ji-sung-in-2013-asian-dream-cup/

http://inagist.com/all/348318158819577856/

https://www.google.com.ph/#sclient=psy-ab&q=running+man+joins+dream+cup&oq=running+man+joins+dream+cup&gs_l=hp.3..33i29i30l4.1282.9507.0.10469.35.31.4.0.0.0.298.5444.0j25j6.31.0...0.0.0..1c.1.17.psy-ab.7f3N16AJUAE&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48293060,d.aGc&fp=9c6f53cc67892da5&biw=1125&bih=558
:x :x

Guest uribaby

when will the soccer game start? is it live or not? and is there anyone who have the streaming links? if you have, can you please please give it to me ?? .. 
still, even if rm wont do the shooting  during the soccer game, sulli and the rest will still be there (in the bleacher) to support the player, just like how another rm members did last year.. oh, my feels.. sulli will be minho's individual cheerleader saying fighting to her oppa with that bright smile, omaigaaat.. minho must be so energized tomorrow, eager to let sulli saw him making many goal and being manly in the field. lol
anyway, we see the familiar posture again guys, did you realise the "hair tucked behind ear" thingy in most of sulli's airport pict?? kekekenow i realize minho said he loves that posture not becoz he would like to see his dream girl to do so, but becoz he already saw sulli doing so, that's why.. kekekeke.. you're too obvious man. and sulli's getting skinnier now, she does seriously listen and do what minho said to her, oh good girl sulli..
and after the airport fashion that looks like "KANG TAE JOON'S " style, here is the bonus.. even in this photo he is the KANG TAE JOON, not SHINee's Minho. LOL
BNYBcj3CMAAEcST.jpg:large

Guest Jeng1430292561

Jeng said:

mochi18 said:

Jeng said:

but Off topics....who's a MinSul fan are from Philippines here? kyaaaaaaaaa! :"> 

Hi! I'm also a Filipino Minsul shipper :D

hola! :D btw, Jeng here. nice meeting you :D

I'm Stephanie, mannaseo bangawoyo :D Grabe madaming pinoy dito =)) (There are a lot of Filipinos in here.)

Yeah i did see that there are many Filipino Minsullians here!

Archived