♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest minsullove77

I am not sure if this has been posted, very sorry guys its like 4:15 am here in Australia so I may be reposting. But this is the 2012 SBS Gayo Daejun and at around 2:50 and 3:15 you can see Minho appear near Sulli, so the evidence they "may have" (althought I think they DID) sat together.

I once again apoligise if this has been posted.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest isha200

My dear @Foxiscully, Happy Birthday!

I hope your days and nights will be blessed by Him with all the best for you and your family. Thank you for your lovely writings and how you've inspired me to start writing too ♡ Wishing you endless ideas and an abundance of imagination... Happy birthday!!!!

Guest jhologs

Belated happy birthday . . . @suelli4ever - keep those fanfics coming <:-P . . . @foxiscully - aside from the fanfics, keep those pervy thoughts coming as well, hehehe! :D . . . @zee love, love, love your new signature :-bd . . . @ravissant I think I also heard 'oppa' after 'bwa' but yeah, as I'm not a native Korean speaker myself, I could easily fall into the 'lost in translation' trap 8-| . . . And crew mates, late as this greeting may seem, just the same . . . Happy 1900 pages!!! (can't wait for the big 2-0-0-0 celebration). =D>

@foxiscully happy birthday! I hope all of your dreams come true author nim ur stories are awesome enjoy ur day >:D<

@zee I agree with @jhologs I love ur new signature as well ur amazing at editing pics

;)

Guest alecita

SHINee's Onew and Minho are gentlemen using "manner legs" with "Troubled School's children

Minho--SHINee-Onew_1370047598_af_org.jpg

SHINee's Onew and Minho became the next celebrities to impress fans with their 'manner legs'. 

For those of you who are just tuning into all of the memes in the K-pop scene, Onew and Minho demonstrated what 'manner legs' are on the May 31st episode ofTooniverse's 'Troubled School'. Onew and Minho played the 'cham cham game' and bent down to match the height of the children, showing their manner legs, as they got ready to be whacked on the head with the plastic hammer.

Onew also proved that you don't have to be a kid to be cute by treating viewers to his 'bbooing bbooing' aegyo

You can see their manner legs in the clip below

cr:allkpop

minsullove77

said:

I am not sure if this has been posted, very sorry guys its like 4:15 am here in Australia so I may be reposting. But this is the 2012 SBS Gayo Daejun and at around 2:50 and 3:15 you can see Minho appear near Sulli, so the evidence they "may have" (althought I think they DID) sat together.

I once again apoligise if this has been posted.

Thanks for the vid @bananali and @fizaz....

I know you are busy but are you back for good. :x :x

captain @counsel05 apologies for only been able to reply to ur msg now. trust me captain, i miss u more and other noonas as well :((

been busy with my new venture business lately. i just joined my husband to work after i finished my study last 2 mths. coupling with still need to look after my 2 kids make me no choice but to limit myself surfing on net via laptop. thats why i cant join u guys much on thread n LINE lately. and am seriously miss u guys! :((

but am quite active on fanfics site as am able to browse the website thru phone. let me welcome one of the author just joined us here ,Isha200. i guess shes from Malaysia as well. welcome here authornim! :D

i know u guys have been spazzing a lot on the latest DAEBAK minsul moment phone call. i bet most of all us here screaming out loud when knows about it and for me up to the point i was taking turn to crying and laughing at the same time like a crazy person coz of too much of happiness. chinca daebak!! :))

please send my regards to the rest of noonas and trust me am just in d middle to adjusting my time on the new work and will join u guys again, soon :)

for all newbies here, welcome to the most daebak thread ever. i believe most of u are from Philippines as TTBY been aired on ur local station now. welcome! :)

and yeah, am one of the guardian noona here. please enjoy the ride and i shall join u guys soon!

take care all! :*

Guest peach20kr

Only Minho will be a special guest for MH Special in Boom's Young street radio talk show at 8-10 p.m. tomorrow

(Minho is likely to be in the show at 9 -10 p.m)

I'm really looking forward to this show!!

0_zpsd88c77ab.jpg

@jhologs heeeeeeyy, miss you lurker :)) hhahaha Happy 1900 pages!!! make sure you're here with us when celebrations 2-0-0-0 pages :x

@fashion615 heheheu urwell sweetie.. all minsullians are amazing in their own way, hmm may I ask you something? are you princesstulip15 on tumblr dear? oh yeah, glad to know you always here with us >:D< thanks for also for sulli gifs !! :x

@fizaz ahhh dear, ofc we will waiting for you, our 'happy vibes' in the forum :)) take care !!!!  >:D<

@peach20kr kyaaaaaaaa >__< thank you unnie, not only for the show,  I'm really looking forward too for your REALTIME translation report :x :x :x
ravissant said:
@Maneng_Garcia, please don't skip! Just be a bit patient. It might take months to reach the current page, but I guarantee you won't regret from reading the entire thread. What I do is read 10 pages a day, but then again at times I get so engrossed w/ the posts that I sometimes reach to more than 10 pages. Sometimes I stay up, forget to eat a proper meal. :D So, hwaiting, Chingoo! You can do it!

Guest zuhalhabibi

(TOP 10 MALE GROUP THE BEST KPOP FASHION):

1. BIGBANG

2. B1A4

3. SHINEE <3

4. EXO

5. BEAST

6. SUJU

7. BAP

8. BOYFRIEND

9. NUEST

10. TEENTOP