♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

to one of our in-house author... @suelli4ever

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHINGOO!!! HAPPY 101 YEARS OLD..LOL! :))
birthday-ecards-for-friends84.gif
Hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration with ur family and ur love one! May all the happiness be with you ya... Thank you for writing 11th Minsul fic for us Minsullian to read...Ur feeding me non stop with all of fics of yours..Hope you will always be given a health and strength to continue writing and have a blast!  <:-P <:-P <:-P

>

:D< >:D< >:D< :-* :-* :-*  >:D< >:D< >:D< :-* :-* :-* >:D< >:D< >:D< :-* :-* :-*

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purpleminsul

Hello I'm a newbie here...can I join this thread?..I'm a minsul fan from the Philippines!!:)

Guest isha200

Thanks @tikah for reminding me  :D

Dearest @suelli4ever, I know have wished you already but I wanted to wish you again a very happy 101 so-say-you *wink* birthday !!!!!

Guest purpleminsul

I'd like to post this vid....cause I can't help but imagine, what if Minho talks to sulli this way...start from 0:49  it's a roleplay on how they would talk to their girlfriend during a phone call 

I can't get over with the phone call of Minho and Sulli during the filming of Amazing f(x)...I keep on imagining that what Minho says on the role play is what he says to Sulli when he called her during filming Amazing f(x)
ahhhhhhhhhh...those words coming from Minho!!.. Honey, You're Mine!!! me dead!! :))

@suelli4ever your DOB was not on the list so again my apologies. Thanks to @tikah for greeting you here. To our diligent minsul authornim ...

Wishing you more birthdays and more minsul fanfics to come!!! >:D< :x :x <:-P <:-P

%7Boption%7Dimage_zps7130d32b.jpg%7Boption%7D

Guest purpleminsul

purpleminsul said:

ahhhhhhhhhh...those words coming from Minho!!.. Honey, You're Mine!!! me dead!! :))

Ahh... I've this in my Youtube favorite playlist ... I wonder how the fangirl could keep it cool when Minho said those words... Heheheh! even the DJ and the boys were spazzing in the conti

:P... I hope Minho have said those words over and over again to Sulli ...

:x

maybe minho is imaginig that the girl he's talking to is sulli!..haha

my imaginations are going wildXD

Minho on next week episode - We Got Married ~ Taemin & Naeun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhgtsCF1O6c&feature=player_embedded

really anticipate this episode :))
maybe minho will give taemin lot of love advices, minho is reliable in this case coz he is an "oppa" of someone.. :))

Guest suelli4ever

Chingus!!!I just wanted to thank you all for the sweet birthday greetings :x I love love love it!!! :x :x :x

Guest syrareyes

Those photos of Minho are just too Manly and Sexy. He is a grown uo man now and Sulli is such a pretty Lady. They really make a beautiful matchmade in heaven couple! MINSUL FIGHTING!

Guest bemjerry13

by the way, I remembered something....in their conversation in amazing f(x), we've pointed out the fact that Minho inserted "oppa" in his response to Sullu when in fact he can just omit that...the same thing happened in TTBY, right? (someone already pointed this out here) In the scene where Sulli was dressed like a girl and visited Minho's character while he was training, sulli's character asked something to Tae Joon and taejoon also inserted the word "oppa" in his response when in fact the story calls that he must pretend to not know that SUlli is actually a girl! I am of course saying this under the premise that "oppa" are only used by girls (am I correct?). Well, anyways, if I am correct why would Tae Joon use Oppa, right?

Guest vananh1981

I'm sorry, i trying to upload video but unsatified. This video is part 2 of amazing f(x) ep 1 engsub on youtube

Archived