♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest louisse_o6

zee said: @sullisource hii thereeee! hahaa I know who you are :P
coz I see a sulli fanbase recently following me on twitter and I thought its you :)) lol thanks for coming here dear, welcome.. >:D<
we, here, really love sulli and minho that much.. nice to know if one of sulli fanbase join here as well :x
so, let me guess.. are you from france? lol nice to know you dear.. my name's zee ;)
thanks also for sharing that pic above, its definitely an unseen picture for me!! :)) and ofc, we need S'MORE then! :))

welcome here my dear @decidela12, @ennovyhwang, @louisse, @uribaby and the rest who I cant mention one by one :))
I hope we can be good friends from now, and support minsul together ! :x

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest louisse_o6

hello look at this:On the February 27th episode of Onstyle’s Get It Beauty 2013, F(x) Sulli and  Krystal appeared and their love stories were predicted through tarot cards.

The fortune teller explained the 'heart' tarot card which Sulli picked, "You're going to have a wonderful romance ahead of you. Be careful not to lose the feeling of love and take it step by step."

On the other hand, Krystal picked a tarot card with a stabbed heart. It was explained, "You can't make decision by yourself. Other people put their hands on you to make decision. There wouldn't be any problem if you'll be firmer and determined."

20130228_1362042194_77982400_1.jpg

Guest syrareyes

@decidela12 yay! hello yan my pinay na din ako nakita dito.. SULLI! MINHO pure!!! SOLiD!!

btw minhos new pictures are making me drool and want to rush to korea asap!!! :( I BADLY LOVE THEM TTOOOOO MUUCCCHHH!!!

@zee Hi dear! Yes it's me kk!! I love MinSul so much too so it's why I came!:)

Yeah I'm from France! And you, you're from where? My name's Laeti ;) Nice to meet you-

And yeah, I hope to see more unseen pictures too :P

I'm from indonesia :D ahhhh yess, you love minsul that much and now you already here in the perfect place to express your feeling, scream and be crazy about all things related to minho and sulli itself, and of course about minsul, lol.. :))

nice to know you too Laeti >:D< :x

@louisse awww thanks dear, you called me miss Zee, sounds cute me likeeeeeey :)) hehe happy spazzing here, in minsul couple paradise thread miss louisse :x

for newbies, my new minsul family, just try to backread this thread and find out so many things and fact or anything else about minsul, be sure if you don't miss something great about them, coz everything related with minsul are worthy to know and be crazy... hahaa just a suggestion, if you have free time to.. I also sometimes did it, I did it if I missed minsul a lot... :)

minho drive me crazy today.... thanks God I'm on phone mode now, if not.. you will know how noisy I'm when spamming here, hahaha :)) it would be better if sulli goes in the same campus with minho next year... :x

Guest minsullian

304306_553320881368783_863273295_n.jpg971619_457356457686208_1044258632_n.jpg

HAHAHA! It's my first time seeing these photos. 

1st pic, Minho's so cute when he was a kid! But as of now, he's a very handsome guy...GOOD JOB, PUBERTY! ;)

2nd pic, Oh god, I did not recognize Minho. :)) He could also disguise himself as a beautiful girl, like Sulli disguising as a handsome guy in TTBY. Kekekeke. =)) :x Although, it will be obvious because of his athletic built (talk about his ABS and VEINOUS ARMS :">) HAHA!

Grabbed pics from one of their fanpages in Facebook. :>

Guest minsullian

943559_546262422086373_948056816_n.jpg
This picture is so lovely, the way he looks at it. It seems I see Minho, not Tae Joon. :x

944694_546251568754125_401792071_n.png
And another favorite scene of mine... ;;) Staring first then hugs >:D<Wait, what episode was this again? And what were they talking about? :)) I really don't have a good memory. =)) Sorry for that.

But, because of this video (Minsul Moment 5), sorry if it was already posted. 
I ALWAYS REPLAY IT! From 0:00 - 0:26 because of the background music, The Right Period of Love by Mose. It was perfect!

Guest chalozanes

Pleasant day everyone! :-h

just want to share my newest update for my story:D

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
2yvw4tx.jpg

LINK:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/446071/2/best-of-both-worlds-choiminho-sulli-minsul

THANK YOU:D

Archived