• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

One word from me tonight to descripe the airport photos I'm seeing.

PERFECT :x :x :x

she's just perfect from any angle..she carries herself perfectly :D

PERFECT smile

PERFECT outfit

PERFECT beauty...just perfect...I wouldn't change a thing.

Sulli has casted a spell on me with her beauty :x .

Guest bemjerry13

in the BTS , I love how they instantly look away from each when the director cut...come one SUlli and Minho...that was way to fast...are you maybe trying to hide something.....if you are then you are failing because at the beginning of the very same BTS youwere like lost in each other's eyes!.......

sharing the gif from the BTS vid..

tumblr_ml8p14Ijmz1r9ky7ro1_250.giftumblr_ml8p14Ijmz1r9ky7ro7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_ml8p14Ijmz1r9ky7ro2_250.giftumblr_ml8p14Ijmz1r9ky7ro3_250.gif

tumblr_ml8p14Ijmz1r9ky7ro4_250.giftumblr_ml8p14Ijmz1r9ky7ro5_250.gif

:x :x :x

credit to: http://sulligifs.tumblr.com/

OMG! OMG! OMG! EVEN AFTER RE WATCHING IT LIKE HUNDRED TIMES... (I EVEN DOWNLOAD THE BTS VID)...THESE TWO LOVERBIRD...GOSH! THE WAY MINHO LOOK AT HER AND THE WAY SULLI LOOK AT MINHO...LOVE IS DEFINITELY IN THEIR EYES....KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! MINSUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND A KISS!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! ehehehehe...sorry... ;))

I wonder who would still live if minsul shared their kiss in the cf...all minsullian will died...definitely... :)>-

Guest nilmemories

tikah said: sharing the gif from the BTS vid..

tumblr_ml8p14Ijmz1r9ky7ro1_250.giftumblr_ml8p14Ijmz1r9ky7ro7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_ml8p14Ijmz1r9ky7ro2_250.giftumblr_ml8p14Ijmz1r9ky7ro3_250.gif

tumblr_ml8p14Ijmz1r9ky7ro4_250.giftumblr_ml8p14Ijmz1r9ky7ro5_250.gif

:x :x :x

credit to: http://sulligifs.tumblr.com/

OMG! OMG! OMG! EVEN AFTER RE WATCHING IT LIKE HUNDRED TIMES... (I EVEN DOWNLOAD THE BTS VID)...THESE TWO LOVERBIRD...GOSH! THE WAY MINHO LOOK AT HER AND THE WAY SULLI LOOK AT MINHO...LOVE IS DEFINITELY IN THEIR EYES....KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! MINSUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND A KISS!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! ehehehehe...sorry... ;))

I wonder who would still live if minsul shared their kiss in the cf...all minsullian will died...definitely... :)>-

Guest heide

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BTS,PICTURES,VIDEO,PICTURES AT THE AIRPORT,ALL I CAN SAY IS
MINSUL IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IN LOVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! waaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
MINSUL FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest lyna1430292075

you've no idea how much I press the replay button today. And sulli is so funny practising her "ehh" at 0:15-0:19. Minho's just smiling there watching her hahaha omg I LOVE MINSUL SO MUCH OKAYYYYYYY!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ql4L7SsJBHo

Guest suelli4ever

Hooooooly Smooooookeeeeee!!!I just dieeeed right now!!!The BTS,PICS,VIDEOS are soooo daebak!!!!I badly needed some freakin' EPINEPHRINE right now!!!I looooooooooooooove MINSUL!!!!!! :x :x :x

Guest jhologs

Hmmm, looking at Mama Sulli's airport fashion to and from NZ, so, are her favorite colors now also b&w?!?  The things people do for love, sometimes you don't notice how you 2 become each other's complement  :x 

puppy8888 said: GOD HELP ME GOD HELP ME OH MY FREAKIN HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS HOLY DIVINE AND MINSULLIAN REALTED WTF IS GOING ON AND IS HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD OMFG THEY ARE TOGETHER WTF JUST LOOK AT THE WAY HE FREAKIN STARES AT HER AND HOW SHE STARES AT HIM AND OMFG ITS LIKE THEY'VE GOT A SECRET CONNECTION AND UNDERSTANDING HOLY SHEET I CANNOT TAKE THIS WHERE HAVE I BEEN ALL THIS TIME.

THIS IS FREAKIN REALLY REALLY REALLY TRULY A BLESSING IN THE DROUGHT OMFG I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN SHOWERED UPON BY A DOZEN RAIN FALLS AND WATER SPRINGS IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FREAKIN MINSUL THRIST BUT OMFG I CANT BELIEVE IT ITS REALLLLL ITSSS REAALLLL ITSSSS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ITS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THEY ARE GODDAMN STARING AT EACH OTHER AND ITS LIKE OMFG A SILENT UNDERSTANDING AND OH MY GOD I CANNOT TAKE THIS WTF IS WRONG WITH ME IM SPAZZING TOO MUCH I HAVE TO CONTAIN MYSELF BUT OMFG MINSUL IS JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MINSUL IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*points up* yes, that was my INITIAL reaction to this picture
ZStOzl2.jpg

MINSUL feels just exploded OMFG

and thats just HALF OF IT OMFG!

Guest dianabonita

counsel05 said:
puppy8888 said: GOD HELP ME GOD HELP ME OH MY FREAKIN HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS HOLY DIVINE AND MINSULLIAN REALTED WTF IS GOING ON AND IS HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD OMFG THEY ARE TOGETHER WTF JUST LOOK AT THE WAY HE FREAKIN STARES AT HER AND HOW SHE STARES AT HIM AND OMFG ITS LIKE THEY'VE GOT A SECRET CONNECTION AND UNDERSTANDING HOLY SHEET I CANNOT TAKE THIS WHERE HAVE I BEEN ALL THIS TIME.

THIS IS FREAKIN REALLY REALLY REALLY TRULY A BLESSING IN THE DROUGHT OMFG I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN SHOWERED UPON BY A DOZEN RAIN FALLS AND WATER SPRINGS IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FREAKIN MINSUL THRIST BUT OMFG I CANT BELIEVE IT ITS REALLLLL ITSSS REAALLLL ITSSSS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ITS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THEY ARE GODDAMN STARING AT EACH OTHER AND ITS LIKE OMFG A SILENT UNDERSTANDING AND OH MY GOD I CANNOT TAKE THIS WTF IS WRONG WITH ME IM SPAZZING TOO MUCH I HAVE TO CONTAIN MYSELF BUT OMFG MINSUL IS JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MINSUL IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*points up* yes, that was my INITIAL reaction to this picture
ZStOzl2.jpg

MINSUL feels just exploded OMFG

and thats just HALF OF IT OMFG!

Guest heeyzelnut

Somebody explain to me why they spin around their phones? What does LTE "nun" mean. Sorry for being ignorant, I'm new here.   :)>-

agree @counsel05, @puppy8888 is Queen of spazz here! xDDD she always post a fenomenal post, the one who can make a LONG PARAGRAPHS without dots and commas :)) I dunno why she love to tweet in twitter, I guess she never feel satisfied with just writing no more than 140 characters.. hahaha

First of all, really thanks a lot for the screen caps, BTS clips and gifs for our lovely Minsul!

For that BTS clip, just share my random thoughts:

• Actually both are shy here...I agree that coz Sulli is now having more feeling for Minho, she needs to control herself...

• In previous collaboration after TTBY, Minsul got others (Shinee in Etude House/ Krystal in High Cut) as buffer/ disguise, they were more natural comparatively, at least for Sulli

• In this SK Teleccom cf, they are alone for shooting and they act as couple, sweetness + shyness overloaded

• According to the shooting date, it was filmed on 1 April.  Minsul met on 130328 coz of that Party--> Minho left for Japan on 130329 which was Sulli's birthday (they might have met up in view of that 'cake-pinkbag-rumour'--->Minho was back to Korea on 130330 late after the showcase --> 130331 Shinee on Inkigayo ---> Minho waited for a long time till 130401 to film with Sulli---> NO wonder that he asked her "Where did you go?" right at the beginning of the short break! (HE's eager to know where she went to celebrate her B-day with other friends, any boys there?, haha)

• 'That elbow-touching moment'

• He could not help but look at her after that arm-revolving scene (he pretended to do the exercises and went inside.  But when he turned, he looked at Sulli shyly 1:28-1:29)

Archived