♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest teruteru_chan

^AHHHHH! 복숭아 언니 you are here! ^^ :xhuh, so the crazy arm spinning is to make data? the concept is kinda weird yet so sweet and adorable. i've melt into a puddle of goo now >___< i need this cf's BTS cut badly~

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

Ayy! Need to be off hp mode so I can join you girlies, @happychu, @craziedayzie, @jhologs, @teruteru_chan, @peach20kr in spazzing. I just saw your posts! I need to open my laptop! But I'm in the middle of cooking my snack. Waah! My ramyeon is taking too long to cook!

huhuhuhhuhuuuuuu......., minho yaa, sulli yaaaa... T________T

I ship them so hard! SOOOO HARRRDDDD.. :x :))

The term "shipper" comes from supporting a ship. To ship something means a person wants two characters to get together and/or shows support for two characters already together.

and I'm happy because I did both, I ship them until my minsul ALREADY TOGETHER.. :x hahahahahaa thaaankssssss minsullians for cf videos.. #happyminsulday

Guest ravissant

Thanks for posting the hlarious MinSul CF chingus.  I'm curious to see if they will release the CF for the "lunch date."8639708486_199bbbc9f3.jpg

@alecita thanks for posting then pics...I love that skirt our Sulli is wearing...that's right girl...show them sexy legs off :x :x

Archived