♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest lyna1430292075

dianabonita said: Haii chinguu.. i am new member here =) I just being a silent reader start from last month. Greetings all!
Just share news from tweets. Minsul relationship is only brother and sister =( this statement tweeted by SME. Is it true? so saaddd 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bananadana

hi @dianabonita don't believe stuff like that unless the official account said so. This is SM's official twitter account  Besides, SM doesnt like to interfere with that kind of stuff so yeah..Let's have faith 'kay? :D And welcome to the forum, please don't have your doubts~

Guest anne nicolecarig

Welcome to the thread @dianabonita!! :) Have fun. :D Hmm, about that oppa-dongsaeng relationship, Just believe in MINSUL. :x MINSUL is a MIRACLE. Kekekeke~~!!

Guest dianabonita

lyna said: dianabonita said: Haii chinguu.. i am new member here =) I just being a silent reader start from last month. Greetings all!
Just share news from tweets. Minsul relationship is only brother and sister =( this statement tweeted by SME. Is it true? so saaddd 

Guest beauteous

Annyeong everyone (: 
Huhuhu, I haven't posted in a while in the thread! But I have been silently lurking. 
I'm in the most important years of school ;~; 
Hope everyone is doing well ♥ 

Finally new Minsul moments! ;) 

"I was so starstruck; I don’t think you guys fully understand the immensity of the situation for me!I was really shaking by then, we got into the car and drove around the corner and ran into Sulli who was in Stevens (FYI she purchased two Matryoshka dolls) I waited until she walked out and asked to have a photo with her! She was incredibly nice and when my mum called her ‘Yeppeuda’ she understood! I loved her reaction.  I think she was genuinely surprised to meet a fan in this far-flung country!Well I didn’t sleep well at night. I lay awake thinking about their ‘electrifying’ beauty. I was just too hyped up, and my mind kept repeating. ‘They’re sleeping in the same town. Wow!It wasn’t pre-meditated. It was purely by chance. I’m just incredibly lucky!"

(only posted part of the article)

credit to king cute

sorry if already posted.

ht01 said: "I was so starstruck; I don’t think you guys fully understand the immensity of the situation for me!I was really shaking by then, we got into the car and drove around the corner and ran into Sulli who was in Stevens (FYI she purchased two Matryoshka dolls) I waited until she walked out and asked to have a photo with her! She was incredibly nice and when my mum called her ‘Yeppeuda’ she understood! I loved her reaction.  I think she was genuinely surprised to meet a fan in this far-flung country!Well I didn’t sleep well at night. I lay awake thinking about their ‘electrifying’ beauty. I was just too hyped up, and my mind kept repeating. ‘They’re sleeping in the same town. Wow!It wasn’t pre-meditated. It was purely by chance. I’m just incredibly lucky!"

(only posted part of the article)
credit to king cute

sorry if already posted.

Guest bananadana

Seriously what's taking that Noot video sooooooo loooooooonnnnggggggg??   ~X( SKT are teasing us so much =)) haha pali pali show it to us now!! haha

Archived