• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhologs

Saw this posted in functionlove (f(x) fansite), what caught my attention is the watermark on the image, it says ... littleshinee ... what's even more interesting is that the gif was focused on Mama Sulli.  Not sure though if the gif is part of an actual video.

i0jLYvF2KD4je_zps41d0deb0.gif

Sorry if already posted . . .

Guest teruteru_chan

baby ssul's me2day updatefx_sulli_2137302024367761901.jpg?type=w5
날씨조오타! 
[trans] the weather is good! 
goo jaehee throwback? it's kinda strange to see ssul's studs HAHAH! she's been hiding her ears for so long. 

@teruteru_chan thanks for posting the pics.

keep them updates coming dear Sulli :x :x

would love to stay and spazz but I'm in the birthing suite with my sister...one hand typing and checking for any updates and the other hand rubbing her back =)) =))

Adios Amigos....check in again later...I have a baby coming very soon =D>

Guest Lhourie

foxiscully said: Fresh from the fic oven - You and I by Isha200 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/424216/you-and-i-minho-sulli-taemin-minsul Please give your support as she is a first time writer n is pretty nervous about it :) Love ya, Minsullians :)

thank you for other story for our MINSUL , pls do more story... good bless

Guest Lhourie

jhologs said:
Saw this posted in functionlove (f(x) fansite), what caught my attention is the watermark on the image, it says ... littleshinee ... what's even more interesting is that the gif was focused on Mama Sulli.  Not sure though if the gif is part of an actual video.

i0jLYvF2KD4je_zps41d0deb0.gif

Sorry if already posted . . .

Guest teruteru_chan

thank you, sk telecom, for being such an unintentional shipper LOL /spazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi in a hundred years didn't expect that they would pair minho and sulli together since she has already paired up with yoona. what in the world is going on??? 

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"130410 就是愛JK 韓國趴趴走 SHINee Part1  id="watch-headline-title" style="font-style: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"cr:絲糖 陳
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMH2LmJ5xoM

5:00 Start drawing their dream girls
(actually in between you can see that Minho sometimes laughed shyly )
9:57 Minho explained his drawing 
       He tried to capture the beautiful side look when his dream girl tucked her hair behind her ear.  His member (Jonghyun) mentioned that his dream girl looked tired (Minho nodded a bit).  Then the staff Jonghyun said that she was a diligent girl, working hard for her job.

Archived