♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@charlenelola b.. haha.... tanks dear... i was just saying a moment ago if there are translation n woosh u posted.. Dolls and flowers.... ahuh! Minho u better take note of that boy!! (Though I think he knows what she likes but hey.. Luna is giving some hints there..) hehehe   :D:D

290313 SHINee has safely arrived at Haneda Airport in Japan.

Some Minho pictures.....

BGh4huRCcAE1reD.jpgBGh2KngCEAIFqo3.jpgBGh24DhCIAEnDHp.jpg
BGh1ebcCMAAVIpt.jpg

cr:felictity_mh, shawolindo, 54392322

Notice how happy Minho looks despite being tired from the flight... Ahhh must be thinking of his loved one... whom we all know who.... n who is having her birthday celebration todae... :> :>

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhologs

@bananali Justin Bieber has the backpack in 'red' and Selena Gomez is also a fan of this brand.  It's from Germany and I was actually surprised to know that it's pretty popular in Korea.

Thanks @suhadazainuddin for posting a better image :)

OMG! I can't believe I'm obsessing with this brand right now :D . . . sorry crew mates.  :\">

Guest tenzeronine

I agree with you @bananali uri Minho appa looks happy well maybe because he spend sometime alone with the birthday girl before leaving Seoul, You know doing something "private" with her :x :x

:)

Guest anne nicolecarig

bananali said: ravissant said: jhologs said:

What?!?  Of all the days that they were in Korea doing promotions, why do they have to leave today for Japan?!?  X(

&hnbsp;Off Topic:  I hope everyone in South Korea is fine, I just heard some not-so-good news about their 'Northern' neighbor   :(

jhologs said:

@bananali Justin Bieber has the backpack in 'red' and Selena Gomez is also a fan of this brand.  It's from Germany and I was actually surprised to know that it's pretty popular in Korea.

OMG! I can't believe I'm obsessing with this brand right now :D . . . sorry crew mates.  :\">

jhologs said:

290313 Minho's Japan Mobile Site Update

BGhGch4CMAAp5b7_zpsc6583e29.jpg

proxy_zps787e3c6d.jpg

Translation:

3/29

Hello everyone on the fan site.
It's Minho.

*X IT'S MINHO*

The cold winter has already ended, the warm spring has arrived~!

I want to go see the cherry blossoms ♪-- is there anyone who'd like to go with me!? *laughs* Since I get to meet you guys tomorrow and next week, my heart is thumping ^^

Please look forward to the first performance of "Fire"♪         

cr: shineee.net

hehehe.. so he's asking someone on a date in Japan huh??? So romantic.. under the cherry blossom trees..... 8-> 8-> :x :x

Guest bananadana

[Trans] SHINee Japan Mobile Site Update 130329 - Minho
tumblr_inline_mkfcf7rQ3k1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mkfcfiUjmq1qz4rgp.jpg

3/29

Hello everyone on Fansite.
This is Minho.

The cold Winter has ended, and the warm Spring has arrived~!
I want to go for cherry blossom viewing ♪ Anyone who wish to go together!? (laugh)
I am feeling excited to be able to meet everyone tomorrow and next week ^^

It is the premiere for ‘Fire’, Please do look forward for it ♪

Source: S.M. Entertainment Japan
Credit: minoutshine
English Translations: Forever_SHINee[4]

Guest alexandralim

@charlenelola b.. haha.... tanks dear... i was just saying a moment ago if there are translation n woosh u posted.. Dolls and flowers.... ahuh! Minho u better take note of that boy!! (Though I think he knows what she likes but hey.. Luna is giving some hints there..) hehehe   :D:D 290313 SHINee has safely arrived at Haneda Airport in Japan.Some Minho pictures.....

cr:felictity_mh, shawolindo, 54392322Notice how happy Minho looks despite being tired from the flight... Ahhh must be thinking of his loved one... whom we all know who.... n who is having her birthday celebration todae... :> :>

Hahahah is that a gift that taemin is holding!! Perhaps shinee team member bought her a present and is waiting to pass it to her when they reach korea!' AFTER ALL SHINEE AND FX IS CLOSE SO IT'S RIGHT FOR THEM TO DOTE ON SULLI ESP AHEM SHE IS THEIR SIS IN LAW HAHAHA?!!

Guest nilmemories

bananali said:

@charlenelola b.. haha.... tanks dear... i was just saying a moment ago if there are translation n woosh u posted.. Dolls and flowers.... ahuh! Minho u better take note of that boy!! (Though I think he knows what she likes but hey.. Luna is giving some hints there..) hehehe   :D:D

290313 SHINee has safely arrived at Haneda Airport in Japan.

Some Minho pictures.....

BGh4huRCcAE1reD.jpgBGh2KngCEAIFqo3.jpgBGh24DhCIAEnDHp.jpg
BGh1ebcCMAAVIpt.jpg

cr:felictity_mh, shawolindo, 54392322

Notice how happy Minho looks despite being tired from the flight... Ahhh must be thinking of his loved one... whom we all know who.... n who is having her birthday celebration todae... :> :>

@nilmemories.. yea dear.. Minho's face looks so much nicer when he is smiling just like our dear Sulli.... ;);)

@alexandralim...hahahahaha so Taemin is our next partner in crime la... =)) =)) Last time was Jjong at the Korean Culture Awards, then Key at the Suecomma Bonnie Fashion Show... n now Taemin join in as MinSul's cover person.. so next is Onew's turn??  =)) =)) =)) Wow Minho must be smiling to know how supportive his boys are towards him n Ssul.. :D:D

@tenzeronine.. ahhhhhh wonder what they do on their ALONE time together... hehehehe... sori evil tots invading me..XD XD

@zee... that is such as nice Sulli fanart sis..!! SOOO KIYEOPTA!!  thanks sis :x :x

*coughing out loud* lol :))
cherry blossom Minho ssi? ;;)
Sulli has once in the photoshoot with the theme of "Sulli over Cherry Blossom" for High Cut Magazine last year. am sure some of you have seen her pictures before :)
class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Sulli Over Cherry Blossoms (HIGHCUT PHOTOSHOOT))574781_381404055239234_1990385580_n.jpg529810_381403835239256_412172971_n.jpg540579_381404235239216_325255667_n.jpg

btw, am sure i have read some where that one of the Sulli's wish is to dating with her boyfriend under the tree. is that flower blossom tree?
or is it just my hallucination? :P
this must be one the impact of reading too much fanfic people, to be exact Minsul fanfic ;)) =))
Minho Sulli ya... look at what u guys have done to noona :((

@bananali hahaha maybe yes or maybe no dear :)) I think Sulli can understand minho well because they came from the same entertainment field.
Sulli: "what can I do if my chagiya's busy? lol" :)) she is a very understanding girl (I think), and minho, sweet man who always showed his sincere feelings and affection in depth, although only in touch by phone or text message. He is a very detailed when doing everything. he would not miss any news from Sulli... hhaaa my minsul feelings <3333

btw, I think I've heard that Minho said Sulli always give gifts when his birthday? maybe I'm wrong? this is just my imagination or is he really said that before? :))

@fizaz you COMEBACK with an incredible post ...  :x :x :x

asd_pictahs_large.png

Archived