• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alexandralim

[iNFO] SHINee just spotted entering SM 10 min ago. | thepapergangster

my question, how abt f(x) ????

Hahahaha soon !! Shinee go I. Prepare for sulli surprise first muahahaha.

Guest bananadana

Sulli going home..
BGdoLAzCcAEnrrv.jpg

..and why do I have a feeling she's drunk or something, the way Amber's holding her... hmm weird :/maybe she's just too happy from what happened at the party :D

Guest bananadana

stekatta said: bananadana said: Sulli going home..

..and why do I have a feeling she's drunk or something, the way Amber's holding her... hmm weird :/maybe she's just too happy from what happened at the party :D

Guest teruteru_chan

baby ssul looks so happy. AHHHH~ that's a beautiful picture ^^ f(x) girls were beautiful at the party. sulli was apparently very tall compared to the rest of the girls. was it because of the heels she wore? maybe not. vic's and krystal's looked about the same height as sulli's. i bet she's taller than 169.8cm. anyway, happy birthday, pretty snow pear flower! :x sulli is the truth :x 
gosh, i can't take shinee seriously with such outfits lol. while everyone looked so elegant and high-fashioned, shinee came in such bizarre suits. i'm quite thankful that minho wasn't in shorts like key and taemin. 

Guest parkhyerin

I'm so jealous with sulli, everyone love her. It must be feels awesome of being loved by people around you. She's the luckiest girl in the world (from my point of view) :)

Guest wonderstruck13

Happy birthday to the beautiful Sulli! :x :-* <:-P <:-P <:-P and welcome to the thread @ennovyhwang >:D<

Archived