♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

@peach20kr if it's not a bother, can you please tell us what Onew said about Minho & f (x) here starting at 8"40?  thanks!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

{TRANS} SHINee talks about their dream girls on @star1

SHINee will be on the cover of the April issue of @star1.

Through the interview with the magazine, they truthfully revealed their ideal types.

Minho: I like someone who pays attention to me. Even if she does her best at her own work, I hope she would always think about me.

SHINee's complete interview where they talk about their daily life, music, and choreography will be released on March 21st.

* This is closely related with their wifey sulli comeback.. hahahahaha minho ya.. tsktsk..

You should not be jealous, not only SHINee want to comeback, but f(x) also..

okaay.. his answer now reinforced if his girlfriend came from the same profession and are very busy at this time...

you know who the girl is :) :x

Guest teruteru_chan

peach20kr said:

thanks for the vid, I missed it last night, and wow~ you found really good one!!

at 8:35--8:53

Q: before you came here, was there anyone who envied you the most?

Onew: Minho went to the place where there were fx members (onew didn't say the specific place, I guess it was a waiting room at backstage), and he said to them (bragged about the trip) "taemin will go to Swiss and I'll go to London and Onew'll go to Thailand to have some fun"..but I heard Minho had to apologize to them later bcoz fx members were so much in envy of it.

Sulli even expressed her envy  in SNS

Guest ravissant

teruteru_chan said: peach20kr said:

thanks for the vid, I missed it last night, and wow~ you found really good one!!

at 8:35--8:53

Q: before you came here, was there anyone who envied you the most?

Onew: Minho went to the place where there were fx members (onew didn't say the specific place, I guess it was a waiting room at backstage), and he said to them (bragged about the trip) "taemin will go to Swiss and I'll go to London and Onew'll go to Thailand to have some fun"..but I heard Minho had to apologize to them later bcoz fx members were so much in envy of it.

Sulli even expressed her envy  in SNS

Guest alecita

W Korea photoshoot video teaser to release on W Korea youtube channel on 03/23, full clips of each artists (19 clips) to release on 03/25
cr: Dzikrina Tresna

Guest bananadana

SM Artists on W Korea: 

TVXQ!: Changmin

Super Junior: Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Kangin 

SNSD: Taeyon, Tiffany,Yuri,Se­ohyun

SHINee: Onew,Jon­ghyun,Key,Minho­,TaeMin

f(x) :Victoria,Amber­,Luna,Sulli,Kry­stal

Source:KoreaNew­s

64gqjo.jpg

And our Beloved Sulli will celebrate her 20th Birthday (korean age)In connection with our Sulli Birthday project we are happy to announce that we have already sent our Birthday Message to sulli94 for our lovely Sullithe message is in response to the questionWhy do I love Sulli?
Here goes our message ...

"We love Sulli because she is a beautiful young woman whose adorable smile and infectious laughter reflects the innocence and love she has in her heart."

(저희는 설리씨가 귀여운 미소와 가슴속에  지닌 순수와 사랑을 비추는 전염성 있는 웃음을 가진 아름다운  젊은 여성이기 때문에 사랑하고 있습니다.)

We have submitted our message both in English and Hanggul.
Thank you crewmates for all those who submitted their birthday message. We have collated all your messages to come up with one message that embodies the characteristics which we all love about Sulli.  :x :x :x
p.s.Special thanks to @bananali @chocwenz @happychu @liana @tikah @mafet @peach20kr and @stekatta for the effort and time.

Hellloooo crewmates...me spazzing again...with latest gif from shinee..ehihhi...i'm so in love with the boys...
tumblr_mjx2amMtra1qhgy2to1_250.gif tumblr_mjx2amMtra1qhgy2to2_250.gif

tumblr_mjx2amMtra1qhgy2to3_250.gif tumblr_mjx2amMtra1qhgy2to4_250.gif
tumblr_mjx2amMtra1qhgy2to5_250.gif tumblr_mjx2amMtra1qhgy2to6_250.gif

:D :D :D
credit to: mintytaem tumblr
yup.. @bananali chingu..you're so right...here me..posting the gif from wonderful days...ahahaha...cant resist the boys neh~~~~

okie...i know this can be considered as spamming already...just..just..one more...heee...sorry minsullians....heeee..i promise one more...heee :D :D :D
tumblr_mjxsfzZPTy1qevx7qo1_250.jpg tumblr_mjxsfzZPTy1qevx7qo2_250.gif

tumblr_mjxsfzZPTy1qevx7qo3_250.gif tumblr_mjxsfzZPTy1qevx7qo4_250.gif

:D :D :D Minho is soo excited...heee
credit to: dubbukki tumblr...
okie...off me go..heeee :D :)>-

Still no news from Sulli :-/ :-/ :-/ L.A probably didn't want to let such a beautiful person go. :D

OR maybe looking for a hot smacking dress to wear at the cosmo party as it is a day before her birthday ;););)

Archived