• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@tikah @ajengwoo hahahah, that jail just enough for one girl dear... :)) btw, don't post it here.. X_X Its a crime for our biases =))

FOR INDONESIA MINSULLIANS !

you could pre-ordering this album from melodiary.com, its not expensive.. just Rp.176.000 ;)

edit to add:
@ajengwoo www.yes24.co.id? wow, this is a new website that I know from you.. thanks for the info dear!!! <3

zee said: @tikah @ajengwoo hahahah, that jail just enough for one girl dear... :)) btw, don't post it here.. X_X Its a crime for our biases =))

you could pre-ordering this album from melodiary.com, its not expensive.. just Rp.176.000 ;)

edit to add:
@ajengwoo www.yes24.co.id? wow, this is a new website that I know from you.. thanks for the info dear!!! <3

Guest cuteracheal

[Fanfic update]
hmmm,, many Minsul fanfic are interesting,, like this new one class="story" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font: inherit; line-height: 36px; font-family: Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;""can we?can we not?"http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/388873/can-we-can-we-not-minsul

the foreword made me speechless :-O :-O 

craziedayzie said: zee said: @tikah @ajengwoo hahahah, that jail just enough for one girl dear... :)) btw, don't post it here.. X_X Its a crime for our biases =))

edit to add:

Next week episode preview with little boy in a man's body Choi Minho 

I wish we'll have a F(x)'s show, I want to know more about them, especially Sulli. All I know so far is Sulli's cute and has sweet voice and acts well. 
Edit: After watching the first 2 parts of today episode, I make sure this show editor is Onew's fan =))

Hi chingoo, wanna your help,just now read from weibo about the following: Cellphone official website Q&A Minho version: 1/ Anything u do in order to keep up your body shape? M: Indispensable workout ; 2/. Your most favourite lines in TTBY? M: (GJH's nickname)guijilguijil(?!); 3/. The time you enjoy the most from being a singer? M: when we saw our fans trying their best to how us support. Anyone can find the source?

Guest nislatif

dazzlingshock said: [Fanfic update]
hmmm,, many Minsul fanfic are interesting,, like this new one class="story" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font: inherit; line-height: 36px; font-family: Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;""can we?can we not?"http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/388873/can-we-can-we-not-minsul

the foreword made me speechless :-O :-O 

Guest chellaaa

Timnat2010 said: Hi chingoo, wanna your help,just now read from weibo about the following: Cellphone official website Q&A Minho version: 1/ Anything u do in order to keep up your body shape? M: Indispensable workout ; 2/. Your most favourite lines in TTBY? M: (GJH's nickname)guijilguijil(?!); 3/. The time you enjoy the most from being a singer? M: when we saw our fans trying their best to how us support. Anyone can find the source?

Guest cuteracheal

chellaaa said: Timnat2010 said: Hi chingoo, wanna your help,just now read from weibo about the following: Cellphone official website Q&A Minho version: 1/ Anything u do in order to keep up your body shape? M: Indispensable workout ; 2/. Your most favourite lines in TTBY? M: (GJH's nickname)guijilguijil(?!); 3/. The time you enjoy the most from being a singer? M: when we saw our fans trying their best to how us support. Anyone can find the source?

Guest chellaaa

has this been shared here before???
20120901111546_1770.jpg?w=523
20120901111508_2728.jpg?w=523
2i6nkig.jpg

3fq0p.jpg
MKCqT.jpg
1BlMV.jpg
oqV17.jpg
gqemO.jpg
A2JLiiFCMAASvHe.jpg:large
201208131602101112_1.jpg
and i read this on an article:"Minho is currently putting all his effort to making sure he has chemistry with Sulli and they are said to always be discussing their characters and the new scenes that they will be filming. They’re not hesitating to ask the crew for advice and help on how best to film the scene." cr: ohkpop

120929 FYIFB filming

1. Minho gave the fan supports/presents prepared by mrminho and aura to the director and other staffs himself.

2.Minho’s mood was very good, walked and entered the waiting room while joking around..

3. All of them ate the songpyeon prepared by mrminho and aura.

4. One of the actors hang the medal (the chocolate medal) on his neck and walked around, they are all very happy…

cr:bingxiao6

well i think maybe all of them were posted already, but seeing those pics made me realized something...........
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY MISS MINSSSSSUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_lnk0rwKBCg1qctckio1_500.giftumblr_mayo76e28r1qihji8o1_500.gif

Archived