♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest cuteracheal

@nana4ever @fizaz we posted same thing continuously  =)) =)) =)) my dear crewmates, you have to read this sequel,,, it is soooo sweet  :\">
omo, already 1 pm on my place, i gotta sleep now,,, happy reading

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@nana4ever @fizaz we posted same thing continuously  =)) =)) =)) my dear crewmates, you have to read this sequel,,, it is soooo sweet  :\">

omo, already 1 pm on my place, i gotta sleep now,,, happy reading

yes. d three stooges ficworms :P :p :P:))

btw, haruyang also post d special oneshot chap :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/384415/confession-oneshot-minsul

Guest chellaaa

I'm watching shinee beatles code..

The MCs (shindong) told them to write the name of girl they want to kiss in a kiss note.. And shindong gave em one of em each.. And then shindong said "YOU CAN WRITE THE NAME FROM THE SAME COMPANY"

Hahaha what is thaattt??!!!

Guest cuteracheal

chellaaa said: I'm watching shinee beatles code..

The MCs (shindong) told them to write the name of girl they want to kiss in a kiss note.. And shindong gave em one of em each.. And then shindong said "YOU CAN WRITE THE NAME FROM THE SAME COMPANY"

Hahaha what is thaattt??!!!

3 MORE DAYS TO GO BEFORE DEADLINE
dont-forget-quarterly-reporting-1st-quarHaving successfully launched the The Minsul Awards, Minsul vid Timeline and Minsul Tagline we would like to thank everybody who participated and showed support to our activities here in the thread. 
We already know that there are lots of talented Minsul crewmates on board based on their "works" that has been shared to us here in the forum as well as in other social media sites.This  new project called the MINSUL LOGO/WATERMARK PROJECT would be one of your venue to highlight or showcase your skill/talent to everyone. Therefore, we would like to INVITE ALL of you with creative minds or those whose skills remain undiscovered and untapped to share your talent with us by submitting your work for everybody to appreciate and use.
Here are the mechanics:
1. All participants can submit a logo, image watermark or both.
2. Each participant is entitled to submit either ONE logo, ONE watermark or both 
3.  Logos may or may not have images, but watermarks has to be an image watermark.
4. Submitted logo or watermark MUST be something related to  Minho and Sulli.
5. If you wish to use a slogan or words you are allowed to use ONLY the Minsul tagline: MinSul is love.
6. All entries must be submitted on or before FEBRUARY 17, 2013.7. A poll will be conducted to choose which is the best logo/watermark that Minsul fans would like to use as their logo or watermark in their pic, vid, signature, profile or to anything else they wish to use it.8. The site for the polls will be posted after the entries are gathered.9. The chosen logo or watermark will serve as our IDENTIFICATION. You may or may not use it but after seeing it being used by another, we would surely know that such person is a fellow crewmates, shipper or Minsullian.10. Send in your entries to @puppy8888 @bananali @liana or @counsel05.
SO START CREATING YOUR LOGOS/WATERMARK NOW AND SEND IN YOUR ENTRIES.  BE INSPIRED. BE CREATIVE.LET'S SPREAD THE MINSUL LOVE.

Guest ravissant

Timnat2010 said: Both Shinee and f(x) are busy preparing for their comeback, not to mention ther job like photoshoot for some brands. Though there has not been public news regarding our Minsul recently, I believe that these 2 lovebirds cannot stop contacting each other on their own. I am sure they are used to keep contact with each other after TTBY, even on daily basis. Maybe it's a pity that we don't have a chance to see it, for the time being. However, I like how bold Sulli in showing her support to Shinee oppas(of course, her Minho oppa mostly) n posting in her me2day. When both do their CB, I expect more Minsulaction from them. This clip compiled all the kiss scenes in TTBY. Though it's Taejoon and Jaehee, we all know that or we all believe that it's actually Minsul, coz it looks so real.

SOOMPI NEWS ALERT:
Couple threads are now being transferred to the SHIPPERS PARADISE FORUM and is currently transferring all the couple threads in that category. I guess couple forums are taking much space in the k-enterainment general discussion forum.
With the way we are running in this forum.. maybe time will come Minsul will have their own forum/category already. ;)) :x 

Hi crewmates! Good Morning~~~~ I dunno whether is due to Valentine but the road (here in Malaysia) are kindda empty when i drove to works this morning...i guess people are still in the holiday moods.. ;))
@dazzlingshock @fizaz @nana4ever Thank you so much for the Pepperflakes update...haha...i guess you guys are the official F4 button team...Ngeeeee.... Me so gonna read it after this...though its working time...can't resist myself! ahaks! :)
@bananali dear, thank you for the kshownow links ya...ehihihi..me so gonna download the remaining parts... :)
HAPPY HEARTS DAY!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
How bout a kiss for everyone.... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
tumblr_mcd7dxY1gN1qjwl2so1_500.gif
tumblr_mgy3pbDS831r8gbn7o2_250.gif

Guest nislatif

@tikah same here! The road was empty, no traffic at all and i arrived on time despite leaving home quite late. Everybody is celebrating valentines hehehe

hi all, I like SHINee's music, I like minsul, I like this forum, however am too old and not having enough energy to do anything, except going for SHINee's concert with my son and being a silent reader in this forum  :x I thought today will be a nice day to contribute a video I made myself in youtube. Thank you all for being so lively, I enjoy reading the postings and comments here.  I wish Minho, Sulli, and ALL of YOU here a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Guest pandora460

totfeet said: hi all, I like SHINee's music, I like minsul, I like this forum, however am too old and not having enough energy to do anything, except going for SHINee's concert with my son and being a silent reader in this forum  :x I thought today will be a nice day to contribute a video I made myself in youtube. Thank you all for being so lively, I enjoy reading the postings and comments here.  I wish Minho, Sulli, and ALL of YOU here a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Archived