[Drama 2012] The Lord of the Drama/The King of Dramas 드라마의 제왕

NakaiKana

class="articletitle" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 34px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none;"Retrieved from:http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/17468/20121122/the-king-of-dramas-jung-ryeo-won-shines-as-only-female-star.htm class="articletitle" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 34px; font-size: 33px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none;"
class="articletitle" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 34px; font-size: 33px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none;"'The King of Dramas' Jung Ryeo Won Shines As Only Female Star

Jung Ryeo Won showed off her prowess as the only female cast member.

November 22, 2012 2:05 PM EST |0
  • inShare
  • SBSKing of DramasJung Ryeo Won

42646.jpg

Jung Ryeo Won showed off her prowess as the only female cast member.

On the SBS' "The King of Dramas," she was seen in a photo with the other cast members who play the crew of World Productions.

Like Us on Facebook : 

Go Eun (Jung Ryeo Won) finally gets her chance to make the drama that she wants to make in the Tuesday episode. After assuring her that they need to win the war, Anthony (Kim Myung Min) hands the keys to her new workspace.

The World Productions crew came to help her move into her new work home and they all helped her paint and assemble the furniture.

42719.jpg

The photo shows Jung Ryeo Won and the members seen posing happily while in the midst of putting the workspace together.

Internet users said, "The set looks really fun and happy. The cast members look close!" "I wish I could visit that work space!" "Lee Go Eun fighting!"

• Replies 3k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

yame said: @WhiteFox
    Thank You so so much for Opening in HD !! ^^.
    I Love this Opening, it's very beautiful ^^.

So, For Those who are interested I searched the original paintings.

- Anthony Kim : Napoleon Crossing the Alps
    - Lee Go-Eun : Portrait of Maria van Oosterwijck
    - Kang Hyun-Min : Thomas William Coke
    - Nam Woon-Hyung : Portrait of a Gentleman
    - Oh Jin-Wan : Napoleon abdicating in Fontainebleau
    - Sung Min-Ah : Portrait of Madame Récamier

Thank you to @arawm & @WhiteFox for Lee Go-Eun ^^

Open Spoiler To See the comparison with original paintings

Anthony Kim :  Napoleon Crossing the Alps

Napoleon Crossing the Alps (also known as Napoleon at the Saint-Bernard Pass or Bonaparte Crossing the Alps) is the title given to the five versions of an oil on canvas equestrian portrait of Napoleon Bonaparte painted by the French artist Jacques-Louis David between 1801 and 1805.

On this picture : Versailles Version
    They used, I Think... Versailles and Vienna versions

Source : wikipedia

openin15.jpg

Lee Go-Eun : Portrait of Maria van Oosterwijck
    Artist : Wallerant Vaillant - Date : 1671

openin21.jpg

Kang Hyun-Min : Thomas William Coke
    Artist : Pompeo Girolamo Batoni - Date : 1774

openin16.jpg

Nam Woon-Hyung  :  Portrait of a Gentleman
    Artist : Thomas de Keyser - Date : 1632

openin17.jpg

Oh Jin-Wan  :  Napoleon abdicating in Fontainebleau
    Artist : Paul Delaroche - Date : 1845

openin18.jpg

And... Final Painting...At the end of Opening
    openin20.jpg

Sung Min-Ah :  Portrait of Madame Récamier

Portrait of Madame Récamier is an 1800 portrait of the Parisian socialite Juliette Récamier by Jacques Louis David showing her in the height of Neoclassical fashion, reclining on an Directoire style sofa in a simple empire line dress with almost bare arms, and short hair "à la Titus". He began it in May 1800 but may have left it unfinished

openin19.jpg

So, I love very much this drama...
    The return of Kim Myung Min in a Drama it's really pleasant.
    For the time being, I love all characters, story, music, direction... In fact ALL lol.

I am a bit disappointed because of The preview from EP 7 .

I hope Go-Eun will not amesiac but she try to deceive him.
    But, this could be of interest if it's well made... Wait and see ^^.

And... I'm sorry for my English ^^.

@2ndComing & @Soleram
    You're Welcome ^^.

And Thanks to all Those who post news, comments, etc ^^.
    I post very rarely on the Forum [soompi.com] because of my "bad" english (I'm French) but I read a lot ^^.

So, I hope that future ratings will be higher... ^^.

Guest tabitha2

But I think the people from World Prod took it figuratively and not literally.So they still do not know that THEY WILL REALLY DIE if it will not get aired. 
    So it's all of them not just him?...crazy!

But I think the people from World Prod took it figuratively and not literally.So they still do not know that THEY WILL REALLY DIE if it will not get aired. 

So it's all of them not just him?...crazy!

Yeah they have a serious problem but... I thought that it would be just Kim not all the crew... Oh noo ! :-S

Guest tabitha2

My current theory is now that his Ex is back in the picture ,Kim and her heat up again as do GE and Hyun Min. Mix in jealousy/cattiness/machinations on the other woman's part,sprinkle in some humor, add angst , season with romance  and repeat till they figure out who they actually love and who loves them for real....This is the standard K drama method and I will be very surprised if they deviate...I hope they don't ;)

'the king of dramas' is proving to be very intelligent, realistic look on the machinations of a drama productions but it is repeating itself over and over again, with the time slots, the choice of stars, writers, directors, budget etcc. etc.  and why am i not moved,  first i am distracted by the very thick make-up on kim kyung min's face, everytime i see him i can't help but laugh and see the pores not helped by the thick make-up.  what i want to know i the number of days  one episode needs and how they work on a drama .  i was reading an article on 'er' once and lea salonga who guested in an epi, said she filmed in november for an epi to be shown in feb the next year.  i guess it is not done in korea where actors start out fresh in the beginning epis and ended up with eyebags and haggard faces in the last epis.

MAKING videos

Go Eun decorates her room Part 1
    http://youtu.be/3AKCQdTQjqE
    Go Eun decorates her room Part 2
    http://youtu.be/T2LcOkcqw6g
    KMM and JRW voiceover's rehersal for ep 2
    http://youtu.be/lVNgJJbVat0
    Anthony Kim's comeback
    http://youtu.be/Ce4gZH5zaw0
    Go Eun Captures Shirtless Hyun Min for Ep3
    http://youtu.be/viAqgQynWpI

Kim Jin Woo's Party Ep03

http://youtu.be/hvE8p9t4jM8
    Hyun Min in SBS Midnight Entertainment Ep6
    http://youtu.be/47Z1Ko4_Fnc

Credit to SBS and KMMinternational

lol....I'm not sure when exactly would be the first time. But I think he started to open his heart and let his guard down because he appreciates that Go Eun has his back and her trust.

I just finished watching ep6 again. And I got excited all over again. I could have watched that scene when they visit the set repeatedly.

Guest tabitha2

WHEN WAS THE FIRST TIME...WHEN ANTHONY GOT THE SLIGHTEST ATTRACTION TOWARDS GO-EUN??
    Well, he liked what he saw in the Hot spring...then realized who it was,LOL

Archived