[Drama 2012] The Lord of the Drama/The King of Dramas 드라마의 제왕

NakaiKana

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arawni1430292037

Just saw episode 10 raw. Good stuff! Now I'm just dying to know what Anthony said at the end of the episode.

Anthony one upped the chairman! It was SO satisfying to see chairman finally loosing it completely. He's been so smug and calm even though Anthony has practically walked over Oh Jin-Wan several times but now that Anthony bested the chairman himself, chairman's reaction was priceless! Poor phone! :))

i know this is mean... but wtheck is with the OTT acting from Older Watanabe's wife? eye-rolls* like is that supposed to mean she has a crush on Anthony or what? =__= like that was just a weirdddd tangent from her "I honestly respect your work, that's why i'm helping you" line

@hartofseeker ....You mean the part when Akiko was staring at Anthony right ? I was thinking the same too. Just how many characters do we need on the love boat ? ^^ But giving it another thought I'm guessing she was thinking about her late husband when she was looking at Anthony.

@arawn....I think the only part I get was that he told everyone he believes/trusts her.
It's cool now it's Anthony turn to support her.

Lovely episode it was......it was all the way KimEun episode.....just by looking at them i dint need the subs to understand their chemistry as even w/o subs their eyes were speaking volumes.

My the fav scene was the sea shore where GE was enjoying the waves and AK shocked him, later after teasing he moved other way and had that Teasing Smile (oh gosh did anyone saw AK smiling this much so far in this show that he smiled in this one show)...

during the gathering also...he was talking so casually with GE that you cant even imagine he is the same AK who can blast off anyone with his words and stern look...also how he was staring at her from the corner of his eyes (stealing the glances at her)....hmmmmm
KimEun Fightinggggggggggggggggggggggg

All in all lovely episode as always...now cant wait for next 5 days........least bothered abt the ratings as long as I am loving/adoring OTP and enjoying the twists.

Yeeee rating is up.. ^^At this point i dont have expectation they will have above 10%.. 10% will do for me.. just no more decreasing and just around 6% :(
King of Drama Episode 10Nationwide 8.9% (+1.5%)Seoul 10%
Now lets aim for 10% natonnwide KOD!!!

Guest samasta93

oh my... the spoilers you provided have made my day... can't wait to watch it tonight, don't care even if English subtitle isn't ready yet~ I wanna see rawrr interaction improvement between AK and GE (or let's say AK's attention at this moment) :D 
last night I watched ep. 9 and seeing AK cried, pfftt... so damn hilarious XDthe almighty-stern-fierce-dictator man was touched by the sincere gestures of his subordinates and couldn't hide his feeling, burst into tears... ahahahahahahaaa XD... soo hilarious but I do really appreciate it... it's a proof that he has a tender heart too :)
@ceressigood news! Personally I hope the rating would increase further :D

Often we read news about x actors give winter coats and whatnot to staff.  Well here we are, actor Hyun Bin giving away items he sponsor to the staff.  LOL
Hyun Min is growing on me, he's ridiculously funny with his laughs and limited English vocab. 
This drama has an impressive list of veteran actors as cameo. 

Archived