[Drama 2012] The Lord of the Drama/The King of Dramas 드라마의 제왕

NakaiKana

Guest jjsweeter0211

Choi Siwon, Jung Ryeo Won, Kim Myung Min, and Oh Ji Eun Introduce Themselves for ‘The King of Dramas’

2012-11-01 11:25  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Following after their press conference for the upcoming SBS drama The King of Dramas, the cast created a self-filmed video introducing their characters to their viewers. 

The video was released on October 31 with Jung Ryeo Won holding the camera, while Kim Myung Min, Oh Ji Eun, and Super Junior’s Choi Siwon gathered around with smiles. 

42708453.jpg

One by one, the actors introduced their character for the drama and asked that viewers anticipate the drama’s premiere. 

Choi Siwon humorously introduced himself as, “This is Choi Siwon who is acting as Kang Hyun Min, who has the completely opposite characteristic as Choi Siwon.”

The King of Dramas is a complicated but comedic story about a veteran drama production company CEO, a rookie writer, and top star actors. 

It will premiere on November 5. 

Check out the self-filmed video and the drama’s teaser below

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

Japanese Actress Mina Fujii to Appear in ′The King of Dramas′

2012-11-01 14:10  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld 

The Japanese actress Mina Fujii will be making a surprise appearance on SBS′ upcoming drama The King of Dramas.

19530002.jpg

Mina Fujii will appear in Japanese traditional wear. The shoots for her scenes took place on locale in Japan.

According to SBS on November 1, Mina Fujii enjoyed her time on set with a bright smile on her face, and even interpreted for staff and Jun Mu Song, who plays President Watanabe, with her fluent Korean. Mina Fujii previously appeared in front of Korean audiences as the star of singer Zia′s music video.

Mina Fujii will play Akiko, the wife of President Watanabe. President Watanabe is a Korean resident in Japan who chooses to invest in the drama Anthony Kim (Kim Myung Min) and Lee Go Eun (Jung Ryeo Won) produce. Akiko loves Korean dramas, and so is fluent in Korean.

After her shoot, Mina Fujii told enews through SBS, "Akiko spills Watanabe′s secrets to Anthony Kim, and is a cute and attractive figure. I was nervous to be in a piece starring Kim Myung Min, and I was thankful toward him because he taught me a lot about acting in between shoots. Korean dialogue is more difficult to pronounce and enunciate than Japanese dialogue, but I′ll work hard thinking of myself as a rookie, and become able to take up Korean roles in the future."

The King of Dramas, which is set to air following Faith, is a comedic drama about how three individualistic figures come together to produce a drama. It stars Kim Myung Min, Jung Ryeo Won, Choi Siwon and Oh Ji Eun.

Photo credit: SBS

Guest jjsweeter0211

Japanese actress Mina makes a special appearance in "The King of Dramas"

Source | 2012/10/31 

photo262552.jpg

"I am nervous at the thought of appearing with Kim Myeong-min".

Japanese actress Mina is making a special appearance in the new SBS drama "The King of Dramas".

Mina is going to take on the role of Akiko, the wife of chairman Watanabe, a Japanese investor in the drama Anthony Kim (Kim Myeong-min) and rookie writer Lee Go-eun (Jeong Ryeo-won) is making. Akiko is a honest beauty who speaks Korean well due to her love for Korean dramas. Mina is familiar to Korean fans as well as she appeared in Jia's music video once. Her fluent Korean also helped her be the interpreter for her husband Watanabe.

After the shoot, Mina said, "Akiko is an appealing character who gives away hints about the chairman to Anthony Kim. The Korean lines and pronunciation is hard but I am going to practice my Korean more in the future".

"The King of Dramas" is about the process of making a drama with the owner of a production who only cares about money and wealth as well as reputation, a rookie writer who is full of warmth and humanity and a top star.

photo262551.jpg

Source : view.heraldcorp.com/v... ( English )

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/japanese-actress-mina-makes-a-special-appearance-in-the-king-of-dramas-49246.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#jhPWbEeF4ChX0p5f.99 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Choi Si-won breaks mold in new drama

Source | 2012/11/01 

photo262584.jpg

At a press conference for his new drama "The King of Dramas", which took place on Oct. 31, the idol singer said that he took on the role in the upcoming SBS drama "to make people laugh".

The Super Junior member who will play the role of an uppity super star named Kang Hyung-min said that he wanted to do away with his serious image by taking on a light-hearted character.

Choi Si-won emphasized that his on-screen persona was a far cry from his real life self and that although the fictional character was a total brat, "you can't help but like him because he's so transparent".

On the topic of himself, Choi Si-won also answered the question on all fans' minds: his attitude toward love.

"I'm open to meeting a lot of people, but when it comes to love, I'm cautious, again very different from Kang", he said.

With romance aside, he maintained that he'd try his best to bring laughter to viewers in the new weekday drama starring Kim Myeong-min and Jeong Ryeo-won.

The program is set against the backdrop of the entertainment industry, and Kim will make his anticipated comeback playing the role of a money hungry producer while Jeong will play the role of a writer equally obsessed with success.

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/choi-si-won-breaks-mold-in-new-drama-49256.html#OAVIUpvSi6u3Z4Su.99 

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="articletitle" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 34px; "'King of Drama' Cast Members... Also 'Kings of Teamwork'? Choi Si Won Makes Silly Poses

Today, the press conference for the new SBS drama 'King of Drama' casting Jung Ryeo Won, Choi Si Won, and Oh Ji Eun was held in Seoul.

39637-king-of-drama-silly-poses-press-coking of drama silly poses press conference

Today, the press conference for the new SBS drama "King of Drama" casting Jung Ryeo WonChoi Si Won, and Oh Ji Eun was held in Seoul.

On this day, the cast members showed their closeness through the silly poses they made. They also were united through a big ring. Kim Myung Min and Choi Si Won made the same pose, arousing laughter, and Choi Si Won also made a chicken pose, shocking Jung Ryeo Won.

The drama 'King of Drama' is based on a top star who does not compromise and a script writer, and will start airing on November 5th.

cr: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/16637/20121101/king-of-drama-silly-poses-press-conference.htm

KMM bought gifts for staff. Padded jumper with a message inside the gift box. (From what I gather with the help of google translate.)  Is it already cold in Korea?  They look like they are already dress for winter. Ah right. It's already November. I keep thinking it's October.
djjjj.jpg

He looks handsome here.

Archived