Jo Jung Rin 조정린

Guest mz.LA

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest himaori

Guys, I just found out this one....

This Saturday 17th Nov, Jung rin will appear in 2007 M.net Music Festival.

And when I looked around the guest list, I also saw SG Wannabe.

God, I think this is the first time Kim Jin Ho of SG Wannabe will meet Jung Rin (his ideal gf).

I cant wait to see this music festival....

Edit: I just found youtube links for the Star Golden Bell 15-09-2007. Jung Rin was there, it's quite funny especially when she and Alex made a couple and competed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDjiy2SUZNI

Guys, I just found out this one....

This Saturday 17th Nov, Jung rin will appear in 2007 M.net Music Festival.

And when I looked around the guest list, I also saw SG Wannabe.

God, I think this is the first time Kim Jin Ho of SG Wannabe will meet Jung Rin (his ideal gf).

I cant wait to see this music festival....

Edit: I just found youtube links for the Star Golden Bell 15-09-2007. Jung Rin was there, it's quite funny especially when she and Alex made a couple and competed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDjiy2SUZNI

Hey....thanks for this link....will check it out! Oh my god...Kim Jin Ho will finally meet Jo Jung Rin! I hope everything turns out well! Hopefully its love at first sight!

Guest azngrl86

ahh love jung jo rin ^^...didn't know if anyone posted new pictures of her but these three were taken when she attended an event recently...she lost a lot of weight... I heard that some people were starting to say something about "did she lose too much?"...can't really tell from the pictures but I think she looks great right now liked her before she lost the weight too...but if she loses anymore then I think she has a problem.

sorry if someone posted about this ^

Here's the pics

0015337157_94305150.jpg

0015337157_35125138.jpg

0015337157_32639472.jpg

::forgot where i got these pics from so I can't credit sorry!!!!::

ahh love jung jo rin ^^...didn't know if anyone posted new pictures of her but these three were taken when she attended an event recently...she lost a lot of weight... I heard that some people were starting to say something about "did she lose too much?"...can't really tell from the pictures but I think she looks great right now liked her before she lost the weight too...but if she loses anymore then I think she has a problem.

sorry if someone posted about this ^

Here's the pics

0015337157_94305150.jpg

0015337157_35125138.jpg

0015337157_32639472.jpg

::forgot where i got these pics from so I can't credit sorry!!!!::

I think its nice that she lost weight...maybe she feels good about herself...personally...I didn't mind the chubby Jo Jung Rin...as long as she doesn't lose her funny personality! I can't wait to read the fanfic! I do hope to see and hear more about her in the future!

Guest himaori

I know she is close to Brian. I remember she and Brian being a couple in X-man and at that time she hit Brian 2 times I think so.....very funny. Brian is afraid of her in the end.

U know, Minwoo of Shinhwa in NN5 kept calling her Jung Pal right? We all know what Jung Pal means. At first I thought it's scripted only and Minwoo oppa will not call her Jung Pal in real life but I have just watched Park Kyung Lim's party that Minwoo oppa was there. When he was talking about the guy played love interest of Jung Rin in NN5, Minwoo happened to call Jung Rin is Jung Pal, then he immediately switch into Jung Rin shi again.

Ha ha ha.......I find it quite interesting coz until now Minwoo still calls her Jung Pal. No wonder she lost weight a lot.

I know she is close to Brian. I remember she and Brian being a couple in X-man and at that time she hit Brian 2 times I think so.....very funny. Brian is afraid of her in the end.

U know, Minwoo of Shinhwa in NN5 kept calling her Jung Pal right? We all know what Jung Pal means. At first I thought it's scripted only and Minwoo oppa will not call her Jung Pal in real life but I have just watched Park Kyung Lim's party that Minwoo oppa was there. When he was talking about the guy played love interest of Jung Rin in NN5, Minwoo happened to call Jung Rin is Jung Pal, then he immediately switch into Jung Rin shi again.

Ha ha ha.......I find it quite interesting coz until now Minwoo still calls her Jung Pal. No wonder she lost weight a lot.

Do you happen to know what ep that Xman was? I can't find it on youtube.com I really miss her! Is it with english subs?

Guest sana000

Okay...guys,

I wanted to surprise everyone on my fanfic, but need your help. I created wallpaper for Jo Jung Rin story The Perfect Rumours. I did everything, the only thing is trying to put the title on there. Please help me.

I remember asking everyone who should I used in the story. Please don't be disappointed and angry, I'm sorry. I couldn't picture anyone else who would be a great role then Eric, and you'll see what I mean.

Here is the wallpaper for The Perfect Rumours:

joanderic1.jpg

I'm not done with it yet, please help?

Oh my god! Eric is the main lead?! What a surprise for me! Who is Eric love rival for Jo Jung Rin? Oh...I hope its either Kang Kyung Joon or Lee Minwoo! Hopefully its Lee Minwoo....I was really disappointment when she didn't end up with him in nonstop 5. Oh....so excited! I hope you can post up the story soon! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Guest sana000

Oh my god! Eric is the main lead?! What a surprise for me! Who is Eric love rival for Jo Jung Rin? Oh...I hope its either Kang Kyung Joon or Lee Minwoo! Hopefully its Lee Minwoo....I was really disappointment when she didn't end up with him in nonstop 5. Oh....so excited! I hope you can post up the story soon! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

:D Your Wellcome. I hope to have my story up soon too, I'm still working on chapter one. Eric love rival going to be a surprise. It's so hard writing a fanfiction, want to make sure it good and excited for everyone to read.

Yeah...I was little disappointed NN5 too, but at the same time happy that she got with Kyung Joon the one she love. I didn't think that NN5 would make me cry at the end, but it did. This story isn't going to be anything like the ending of NN5.

Guest himaori

Eric oppa??? Ha ha ha........I remember the first time Jung Rin met Shinhwa oppas in Ya Shim Man Man. She pointed out that she liked Eric oppa most. He he he......when Minwoo oppa teased her, she got angry but after Minwoo oppa told her looked at her right side and Eric oppa was there, everything was gone.

I dun know why but it seems Minwoo oppa teased her at the first time they met and until now.

I'm so sorry that I can't help the photoshop becoz I'm bad at it. The only thing I can do there is making moving avatar.

Anyways, today is the day of musical festival and Jung Rin will appear. I'll update everything about that for u. I hope I can find some links to watch live online.

Eric oppa??? Ha ha ha........I remember the first time Jung Rin met Shinhwa oppas in Ya Shim Man Man. She pointed out that she liked Eric oppa most. He he he......when Minwoo oppa teased her, she got angry but after Minwoo oppa told her looked at her right side and Eric oppa was there, everything was gone.I dun know why but it seems Minwoo oppa teased her at the first time they met and until now.I'm so sorry that I can't help the photoshop becoz I'm bad at it. The only thing I can do there is making moving avatar.Anyways, today is the day of musical festival and Jung Rin will appear. I'll update everything about that for u. I hope I can find some links to watch live online.
So excited! I do hpoe Jo Jung Rin meet SG Wannabe! (Especially you-know-who!) I seriously can't wait to read the fanfic! I'm always checking everyday to see if its up or not! I remember watching Ya Shim Man Man too! Lee Minwoo kept teasing her! I do hope Jo Jung Rin get to act together with Eric in a real Korean drama! I would totally watch it! Jo Jung Rin should play in a romance comedy drama!

Guest sana000

Eric oppa??? Ha ha ha........I remember the first time Jung Rin met Shinhwa oppas in Ya Shim Man Man. She pointed out that she liked Eric oppa most. He he he......when Minwoo oppa teased her, she got angry but after Minwoo oppa told her looked at her right side and Eric oppa was there, everything was gone.

I dun know why but it seems Minwoo oppa teased her at the first time they met and until now.

I'm so sorry that I can't help the photoshop becoz I'm bad at it. The only thing I can do there is making moving avatar.

Anyways, today is the day of musical festival and Jung Rin will appear. I'll update everything about that for u. I hope I can find some links to watch live online.

Thank you!

Guest ibmp2005

i just found a clip that sg wannabe sang for mbc award, i saw jjr at 40 second, not sure is she. jinho said he like to sing a song for her when he met her but i am not sure that he is know jjr in there.

why this thread is so dying, no news from jjr

Archived