[Drama 2013] Queen of Ambition / Yawang 야왕

Guest annieice

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fantast1k1

Waahhh!!! Episode 9 dropped a bomb! Actually several bombs! This episode is a must watch!

Here it goes...

Finally JW and HR met in prison...TweetleDee $ TweetleDum got engaged...BDK learned of HR due to DH's office getting faxes from HR(courtesy of BFF-TB)...DH hot rid of BDK's horse upon learning she's looking for HaRyu...HR getting out of prison...JW and prison master picking him up...DH called her SB saying HR is getting out of prison...SB thought he saw HR outside of prison...it's JW...SB kidnapped JW...Prison master saw what happened...SB beat up JW thinking he's HR, probably to scare him...JW fell, hitting his head on a rock...DEAD! HR and PM found SB's car, overheard him talking with someone...it's DH---HR saw them talking about how JW died...PM suggested that HR assumes JW's identity as prosecutor...Let the scheming begins...HR/JW started befriending BDK and BDH...BDH arrange a meet up with DH...the triangle finally meet and HR introduces himself as JW...DH's face was utterly shocked! Till tomorrow's episode...BTW, DH didn't cry much when she found out HR accidentally died...sad:(

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Yawang Episode 9 Ratings 

-  AGB Nationwide 15.2% / Capital 16.1%

- TNMS Nationwide 16.4% / Capital 18.7%

Cr: My_Yunnie

though Lunar New Year but Yawang did well on chart rating ;)

Guest fantast1k1

Episode 10: dozzzzzeeerrr! I fell asleep on this one...ladies and gentlemen, the roller coaster stopped .Here we go...

HR presented as JW to DH...panicked, DH called SB and they went back to where JW supposedly died...HR followed them by the river...JW's body supposedly in the river...DH went to JW's office to check is he's legit...HR/JW wine and dine BDK...HR bonding with BDH...DH almost outwit HR into signing with a thumbprint, Professor to the rescue...JW/HR finally went home to see fiancé and father...meanwhile, Father B has something up his sleeve---turns out, he wants BDH to marry a rich businessman's daughter...Aunt Jini let DH on the secret meeting...DH not to be outsmart, had her and BDH's picture posted on the newspaper...Father B's plan backfired...BDK continues to find out who HR is...got hold of his file...BDK saw HR's picture---who looks like JW...till next week...sorry, if its a bit dry:)

Check out the Hangeul, Romanized, and English translation of the recently released Part 3 "I Love You, I Hate You" by Lee Jin-Sung of Monday Kiz. Still cannot figure out how to embed the video in here. :S

http://youtu.be/hjVtjUm1VB8

EDIT: Finally! I just had to remove the hyperlink!

Guest yoyo_yoyo

[info] Yawang EP10 Ratings  :-bd

- AGB Nationwide 17.5% (+2.3%) / Capital 18.4% (+2.3%)

- TNmS Nationwide 20.1% (+3.7%) / Capital 23.3% (+4.6%)

credit: weibo

Archived