[Drama 2013] Queen of Ambition / Yawang 야왕

Guest annieice

Guest Arawni1430292037

lauren2b2 said: dae hee character is the most vicious one i've met in kdramas. i think she is completely amoral, without guilt and is always scheming to get to the top.  the death of eun byul is the writer's way of really cutting the ties between haryu and dae hee.  this do hoon actor does not appeal to me, he has a chin much too long for comfort for me and not really attractive at all. my intrest is piqued on how she became the first lady?  this do hoon is much too young to become one, is there someone( a politician character) coming out to marry her?  good acting by kwon sang woo and soo ae.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest apache934

Thanks all actors & actress QOA team ...

All I can see DH 's guilts is  only 50%

1/HR volunteered  working at the bar ,Volunteered giving her money to go to school + USA ...even He did know about her changing ( 50%) HR can say NO if he wanted  I saw a lot of men in this world they gave beautiful women their money * even they are too old with children & wife at home

He did sleep with that woman because Mrs . BY's grandma's  operation not only for her !!..( 50%) For Example this woman ( whom sleeping with HR ) she volunteer giving him money !! Can she ask him giving her $$$ back or blaming him something ??

3/HR volunteered going to jail ...he can say NO ..if he want... so 50%

4./She loved her BY and got 2 passports to USA ...but  with careless to lose BY ( She did not kill her baby 50%) She's almost dying because of her child's dead

5/She came back with BDH because BDH looking for her .......+ His fake father ...so 50%

And

50% guilts  from  other people around her

DH really wants to find the way to get out of her poor life

Guest Arawni1430292037

Omo! I know that I'm spamming here but I just have to... There's a Swedish song in Yawang! In the beginning of ep. 8, called Blott en Dag, Only one day in English. It's a song about child trusting in his father's love and protection though in the song father is also the Father in Heavens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv2hGQUs--Y

Guest Arawni1430292037

About Ha Ryu getting Bachelor's degree in 2 years, I see nothing strange in it. Normally BA takes 3 years, but one must remember that HR has no vacation - he's in prison. So he can and he probably has studied all 2 years summers & academic holidays included. And he did finish high school so if one says he couldn't finish BA in 2 years, how could anyone with high school background then study successfully?... Probably they don't even have that many books in English at BA level. Even in my uni which is located in small country we can get BA without reading English books and this is Korea we're talking about. There must be millions of academic books in Korean language.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

[Fanvid] DoKyung & DoHoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MbBWN1uOmOk

credit: YunhoDC

He will be bad little brother (son) with her soon coz Dahae [-(

Guest fantast1k1

@Arawni- I also find JW's family annoying and useless as well. That's why I hardly mind them. Considering JW as a lawyer, he's stupid...can't even find his identical brother, they stopped looking for him after the ad on the paper didn't get any leads. JW could have hired a private investigator at least. And SJ, they could have develop her character more...but then again, she's probably the comedy relief here... :-h

Guest yanouchi

i just hope that HR's mission to make BDK in love with him will make him realize that he in love with DK too.....can't wait for love attraction between HR and DK

@ Awarni....i just love your views about this drama... i'm your fan!!!

lauren2b2 said:

dae hee character is the most vicious one i've met in kdramas. i think she is completely amoral, without guilt and is always scheming to get to the top.  the death of eun byul is the writer's way of really cutting the ties between haryu and dae hee.  this do hoon actor does not appeal to me, he has a chin much too long for comfort for me and not really attractive at all. my intrest is piqued on how she became the first lady?  this do hoon is much too young to become one, is there someone( a politician character) coming out to marry her?  good acting by kwon sang woo and soo ae.

I'm sorry, but how can you say that she's totally without guilt when in drama she has been shown feeling guilty for several times? :-O

Honestly, guys, DH was not always like this. Watch first episodes if you don't remember it... I'm strongly against this super villainess portrayal of DH because it takes so much away from her character. She is not a one dimensional scheming evil person. She's three dimensional person with a good and dark sides. Even though latter is growing stronger by every episode, it doesn't mean good never existed.

i am not agree if u daid she doesnot feel guilt coz she is very sad when her daughter died and wanna kill her own self coz she felt guilty,i think it just she wanna be happy and bcoz she is very poor since she is born so she think that when she get rich she can become happy cox she can do anything,she just envy rich person that what makes her the queen of ambition,,,i just really love soo ae describe her character very well coz i can feel how she try hard(study and work very hard) to become success

i really love this week ep coz it show how da hae human side when she feel sad till the edge she feel wanna die coz she feel she killed her own daughter and become more and more ambition because she doesnt have anyone around anymore,even it lil weird why the policeman just believe her and accept all of her story,,,,and i'v got confused how can ha ryu go to collage since HE IS IN JAIL,,,are a prisoner can get lecture when their in jail in korea???it makes me confuse,but i cann't wait for next ep,,,

Arawni said: lauren2b2 said: dae hee character is the most vicious one i've met in kdramas. i think she is completely amoral, without guilt and is always scheming to get to the top.  the death of eun byul is the writer's way of really cutting the ties between haryu and dae hee.  this do hoon actor does not appeal to me, he has a chin much too long for comfort for me and not really attractive at all. my intrest is piqued on how she became the first lady?  this do hoon is much too young to become one, is there someone( a politician character) coming out to marry her?  good acting by kwon sang woo and soo ae.

@arawni, you said in the first few epis dae hee wasn't anything like this. in one of the earliest epis(epi 2)  i remember there was this scene about the mother of her classmate rejecting dh as a tutor because of the tragedies in her family.  she's afraid her bad luck might contaminate her family.  next thing you know, she took the ring of her mother's classmate and threw it in the garbage can.  as early as that, her vindictive side was already showing.  ok, i won't describe her as vicious, unsympathetic would be more apt.  she's also a survivor, discarding and using people as they fit her purpose.

lauren2b2 said: but the thing is, dae hee looks so sorry when visiting ha ryu and next thing you know she's meeting up her stepbrother scheming to save herself.  she now asks her stopbrother to do something if and when ha ryu tries to do an act of revenge against her .agree,  she's a complex character .but she's not a really good mom, didn't she wait for a long time to see her upon her return from the u.s.?  she left her daughter alone because she didn't want do hoon to see her.   a real, caring mother would not wait so long to see her own daughter after not seeing her for more than 3 years but she bid her time in seeing her.about some loopholes, a big company like bak dae hee would be asking for police clearance, background checks on their employees.  do kyung up to now has not made any inquiry on her background, what kind of family she came from,  her hometown etc. etc.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

they are discussed and will make a decision soon who will be the President?! who will in them?
uYYsw2V.jpg

is that means Dahae will betray BDH soon? :-S

credit: weibo

Guest rainboww1430292066

I wish the scriptwirter will stop making Doo Hoon become a stupid boy like in ep.8. Yeah, he can love Da Hae as much as he want but sometime I think Doo Hoon is too much plain for a person, what's his target in life? Other than Da Hae?

Actually I wait for the day Da Hae betraying Doo Hoon. Haizz.

About the funeral scenes of EB, I really hate Da Hae face there, not showing any sorry, she likes control herself to bear with the hate from Ha Ryu's family.

Archived