[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

Guest Frank Joseph

MC:광희씨, 아직도 한선화씨랑 연락하고 지내요?MC:Kwanhee do you still keep in contact with Han SunhwaKH:어...요즘은 잘 안해요. 왜 그러냐면 시간이 지나고, 그랬기 때문에 본인 일도 바쁘고 저도 저 일을 하기 때문에, 가끔은 연락을 해요KH:Oh.not that much anymore.The reason is that time goes by/passes by,so she is busy working and I too am working .We keep in contact from time to timeMC:묘한 감정 같은건 안 생겼었어요?MC:Did you not both have a peculiar/strange feeling?(I think she is asking if they both started to ACTUALLY like each other)KH:있죠~ 아무래도. 같이 붙어있다 보니까 마음이 안 생긴다는건 거짓말이예요.KH:But because we have both stuck together,it would be a lie if I (said) I had no mind/feelings (towards her)MC:네~ 근데..?Yes~But...?KH:근데 이제...KH:But now...MC:생겼었던거네?그러면?MC:Has anything happened?(Since then?)KH:아무래도 방송에서 애기 했었고, 마음이 있었다고 애기 했었으니까KH:I said it  on the show,I said that I had feelings (for her?)

MC:사귀지는 못하고?MC:You have not dated?KH:노코멘트죠~그걸 어떻게 애기해요~(←?)KH:That is no comment.How am I meant to say that(?) *애기해요 is not a word so i think they meant 얘기해요*MC:사겼네..사겼네..조금 사겼네..MC:So you have dated..you have dated..you have dated a little....KH:지금 와서 물의를 일으킬순 없잖아요~!KH:I did not come here to cause controversyMC:알겠습니다~MC:I get it~This trans is rough and basic.

the fact that kwanghee.said "no comment.. on the mc's question "so you have not dated? so it only means they are actually dating omg! haha :)) he couldnt say "yes.. we're not dating" coz it would feel like denying sunhwa.. so just to be safe and not telling a lie he.answered no.comment.. and.because just by saying no.comment the mc got what kwanghee's trying to say.. so she said.so you have dated.. and i can sense.on kwanghee that he's like.. please just shut up! hahaha :))

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Frank Joseph

MC:광희씨, 아직도 한선화씨랑 연락하고 지내요?MC:Kwanhee do you still keep in contact with Han SunhwaKH:어...요즘은 잘 안해요. 왜 그러냐면 시간이 지나고, 그랬기 때문에 본인 일도 바쁘고 저도 저 일을 하기 때문에, 가끔은 연락을 해요KH:Oh.not that much anymore.The reason is that time goes by/passes by,so she is busy working and I too am working .We keep in contact from time to timeMC:묘한 감정 같은건 안 생겼었어요?MC:Did you not both have a peculiar/strange feeling?(I think she is asking if they both started to ACTUALLY like each other)KH:있죠~ 아무래도. 같이 붙어있다 보니까 마음이 안 생긴다는건 거짓말이예요.KH:But because we have both stuck together,it would be a lie if I (said) I had no mind/feelings (towards her)MC:네~ 근데..?Yes~But...?KH:근데 이제...KH:But now...MC:생겼었던거네?그러면?MC:Has anything happened?(Since then?)KH:아무래도 방송에서 애기 했었고, 마음이 있었다고 애기 했었으니까KH:I said it  on the show,I said that I had feelings (for her?)

MC:사귀지는 못하고?MC:You have not dated?KH:노코멘트죠~그걸 어떻게 애기해요~(←?)KH:That is no comment.How am I meant to say that(?) *애기해요 is not a word so i think they meant 얘기해요*MC:사겼네..사겼네..조금 사겼네..MC:So you have dated..you have dated..you have dated a little....KH:지금 와서 물의를 일으킬순 없잖아요~!KH:I did not come here to cause controversyMC:알겠습니다~MC:I get it~This trans is rough and basic.

the fact that kwanghee.said "no comment.. on the mc's question "so you have not dated? so it only means they are actually dating omg! haha :)) he couldnt say "yes.. we're not dating" coz it would feels like denying sunhwa.. so just to be safe and not telling a lie he.answered no.comment.. and.because just by saying no.comment the mc got what kwanghee's trying to say.. so she said.so you have dated.. and i can sense.on kwanghee that he's like.. please just shut up! hahaha :))

Guest Frank Joseph

the fact that kwanghee.said "no comment.. on the mc's question "so you have not date? so it only means they are actually dating omg! haha :)) he couldnt say "yes.. we're not dating" coz it would feel like denying sunhwa.. so just to be safe and not telling a lie he.answered no.comment.. and.because just by saying no.comment the mc got what kwanghee's trying to say.. so she said.so you have dated.. and i can sense.on kwanghee that he's like.. please just shut up! hahaha :))

Guest novilimz

@Fj Lim I know you very excited now!!! lol or just got trouble in your connection?? kekekeke... You got what i mean Fj Lim?? :D

Guest Frank Joseph

@Fj Lim I know you very excited now!!! lol or just got trouble in your connection?? kekekeke... You got what i mean Fj Lim?? :D

sorry.. blame my internet connection.. and im on mobile hahaha :))

Thank you

Guest novilimz

@myholika2 ow yes!!! That's great~ :x :x :x :x sorry i have complex problem tonight, my connection at kakaotalk get error again and my phone low batt :( I can't reply at kakaotalk (still pending)!! But, i'm very happy to hear that!! My delusional flying to the sky again and again~ Yoohoo~ :D
@ddffdf Thanks a lot~ nice info, i think tonight i'll have a sweet dream!! :D Now searching full raw~

Guest novilimz

tumblr_mrzmu7JZRO1s2frmco1_500.jpg

[FANCAFE] 130823 Sunhwa
내사랑어트짱
10:51 PM KST
Source: Attractive

까꿍~~!!!!짝짝짝 !!!3주년 추카추카추카>_<~~~~ㅋㅋ 벌써 3주년이라니…. 3년동안 지켜봐준 울팬들에게 너무 감사하고… 오늘까지도 이카페에 하나둘모여.. 저에게 큰 관심을가져주신다는거에 힘이납니당~~~~~^^* ㅎㅎㅎ
우리친구들이 팬이라는 .. 어느 하나의 공감대를가지고 서로 정보를공유하고.. 같이 축하여행도다니고 그런거보면 너무 고맙고 뿌듯하기도하고..ㅎㅎ 참..감사한인연이구나…싶구 ㅎㅎ333333333뽀뽀닷!!!
자작곡동영상도보니까 너무 귀엽구..감동감덩>_<ㅋㅋ
요로케선물도 잘 받았어용 ~ 고마워요!!
앞으로 쭉쭉~~~~함께해용알라뷰333

novilimz said: @myholika2 ow yes!!! That's great~ :x :x :x :x sorry i have complex problem tonight, my connection at kakaotalk get error again and my phone low batt :( I can't reply at kakaotalk (still pending)!! But, i'm very happy to hear that!! My delusional flying to the sky again and again~ Yoohoo~ :D
@ddffdf Thanks a lot~ nice info, i think tonight i'll have a sweet dream!! :D Now searching full raw~

Guest ririena

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah.

I am not making up things now, my Sunhee babies are on the way!!!! 2016 pls be quick! Sunhee babies pls come fast, your aunties & uncles here are waiting for u!!!

Fly me to the moon everyone!!

I think i am gonna sleep smiling.

Hahahahah nomu nomu choaaa.

@scottishoonie omg thanks so much.

And i read it at Kakao @ddffdf kwanghee admitted in fullhouse that he dated secretly aigooyaaaaa

Hahahahhah happy happy

@cj01 Kwanghee admitted that he dating secretly in Full House..hahaha :D =))

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah.

I am not making up things now, my Sunhee babies are on the way!!!! 2016 pls be quick! Sunhee babies pls come fast, your aunties & uncles here are waiting for u!!!

And i read it at Kakao @ddffdf kwanghee admitted in fullhouse that he dated secretly aigooyaaaaa

Hahahahhah happy happy

I am not sure

Guest myholika2

@ddffdf haha..let's make sure again tomorrow. Don't worry. We sad together, we happy together as well. We are happy people. Are we?? :-h

Guest Frank Joseph

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah.

Hahahahhah happy happy

have dated secretly? or is currently dating secretly? did he mention any clue? ANYWAYS! SO THIS IS UR TOPIC IN KAKAO RIGHT NOW? AAAH!! YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN..! YOU KNOW THAT? HOW COULD YOU TALK IN KAKAO WITHOUT ME? AND I FEEL UR ENJOYING TALKING THERE WITHOUT ME.. :(( YOU GUYS DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO POST THAT GOOD NEWS HERE IN OUR FORUM IF CJ DIDNT ASKED ABOUT THAT..HOW COULD YOU GUYS! OK.. U GUYS ARE LIKE THAT.. HAIST.. HAIST.. :((

Archived