the fruit of death.....

Guest darkjizzle806

Guest darkjizzle806

Durian
I was thinking why not try something different today. The fruit of death, Durian. After seeing a girl puke from just putting it in her mouth, plus the smell, I'm a little freaked out. She said it tasted like rotten, mushy onions. I'm like WTF, how can you consider this a fruit. So, was her reaction just one in a million or is it really that nasty. I honestly can't see myself eating this. I mean she puked, you could her gag as she was throwing up.

So, what's up?

Should I give it a chance? Yes, No, Maybe So.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont smell it when you eat it. The smell can be unpleasant but the taste of it is really different and actually tastes really good. Also it tastes better when its cold and not room tepmerature. It is mushy but definitely not like onions lolz

Guest s2.baboxx

what.?? i love durian! its super yummy and i dont really mind the smell.. the texture of it mayb be kinda nasty cause it is mushy but once u chew n swallow.. tis not that bad.. plus its really good :D.. just dont think about the texture while eating it

Guest x3linda

well i dunno about her but i grew up LOVING durian. i even like teh smell. yum yum :lol:

some people like it and some just dont. probably because of the smell/texture. u should try the icecream if you dont like how it feels. OR eat it with a fork

I heard that durian was on fear factor once. haha, id eat all of it and ask for more. :sweatingbullets:

And yes u should try it ^___^ its goodie good

Guest x_clueless

Durian is pretty good, even though the smell is not...pleasant. Try it and just see if you like it. Maybe you should pinch your nose while stuffing it into your mouth. :lol: Anyway, "The Fruit of Death" title is very...eye catching. Nice. :P

Guest laydeedragon11

lol that girl prolly gaged cuz she thought bout it tooo muchhh like....she prolly thought eewwwww this is nasstttyyyy n she made herself gag.. well .. if u eat it without that kinda stuff. ull prolly like it.. =P lol <3 i prolly eat the whole thing if i didnt hafta share

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

it smells bad but it doesn't taste bad. mushy onions O__o uh I don't think so? lol it's sweet haha

Guest bunkicake

yes i'm very familiar to durian...my mom is obsessed with it.

The smell is just like...untolerable but try and taste it, it's not all that bad.

Just remember that durian has a lot of calories! >__<

Guest Pink*

That girl said it tastes like rotten onions? :huh:

I've never heard anyone described Durian like that before but w/e. It may not smell pleasant but give it a try, you might even like it. =)

Guest 'Noche.

haha.. I guess it's an acquired taste?

I've been eating durian since I was little. I never used to think that it's anything weird or different or disgusting. But now, I notice that durian smell lingers forever! It permeates everything!

But I think it tastes pretty good. Maybe you should try durian shakes or ice cream first?

Archived