Your #1 Guilty Pleasure :D

pervert

Guest x_wonton

I have so many guilty pleasures. Hmm, I'd have to say, any chip dipped in Tostitos Medium Salsa con Queso! Second would be chili cheese fries dipped in ranch :] Yummmy! And something I can never get sick of: cucumbers, carrots and celery with dippings. :]

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mianaw

wow, for most people including me, it would be any type of junk food, fast food and chocolate...and also spending a lot of money on food outside (only once in a while but it's kinda sweet sorrow)

Guest AppleOfMyEYE

Mine is Nutella. there was one time i finished a whole costco sized container in 2 days. i eat it with bread, fruit, or just with a spoon.

Guest iAD0RKABLESi

hot cheetos

man if i was about to die and i could pick what I could eat

i would pick Hot cheetos :w00t: :w00t: :w00t::wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest Acidity

Mine's gelato. In basically any flavor. <3

I also love KFC fries (potato-wedge-things???). I could eat so many of those, even though everyone else thinks they're gross.

Guest Smileforjessie

KFC chicken wings and chincken drumsticksss!!

my god, i loveeeeeeeeeee fried chicken!! oh and burger kings fries/chips...<333 and their burgers

Guest bhebie9

I'm inlove with starbucks.. it costs me a fortune because I go but a drink there TWICE in the morning before I go to work. LOL!

Guest Incise Soul

In-N-Out. I LOVE the sauce that they put on the burgers and fries!!!<3

&&& passionfruit green tea boba! I spend most of my money on that too! Lol.

good god, yesterday, i was at the bakery to buy my friend a small birthday cake, but i ended up buying two. a mint chocolate one and a strawberry chocolate one. they were so pretty and smelled so good, i decided to keep them and i bought my friend a cheapo cake from safeway :'|

[i'm going to hell for that.]

Guest renjitehsmex

starbucks venti caramel frap with 3 pumps of vanilla plus whip cream.

it's gonna kill me someday. i'll die of heart attack.

Archived