SHINee's Jonghyun

Guest Flyza21

Guest Flyza21

SHINee′s Jonghyun has made a new friend.

Jonghyun revealed his humorous encounter with Kim Yeon Koung on August 13 saying, “After our performance, Kim Yeon Koung approached me and asked to take a picture together but I was so taken aback I couldn’t talk straight and I wasn’t even able to take a picture with my phone. Kim Yeon Koung, if you see this please send me the picture too. And the reason I’m surprised right now is…”

Jonghyun then revealed a screen capture of Kim Yeon Koung’s profile with her 192cm height, listed on her profile, circled.

Jonghyun then jokingly wrote, “Tears are falling. The kind-hearted Kim Yeon Koung even bent her knees [for the picture],” showing his mild embarrassment over the height difference. 

Soon after, Kim Yeon Koung was seen responding saying, “Hello. It’s Kim Yeon Koung. My fans told me to take a look at your Tweet so I came here and am leaving this message.” 

Jonghyun couldn’t contain his excitement as he replied, “Being tweeted by Yeon Koung noona. Could you please send the picture showing our 20cm difference?”

Kim Yeon Koung then wrote, “Hello SHINee Jonghyun. I was so happy to see you today and next time let’s go watch volleyball together. Keep your promise,” and revealed the picture taken together.

Standing at 192cm, Kim Yeon Koung was seen towering over Kim Jonghyun in the picture as both smiled for the camera. 

15848410.jpg

Jonghyun then said, “Thank you for the picture. Continue to work hard. I now have an athlete friend. Haha.” 

But Kim Yeon Koung joking replied, “Hey. I’m not your friend. I’m your noona.” 

The ever-witty Jonghyun quickly backtracked and finished the conversation with a short tweet, writing, “Yes noona. Please sleep well. *Bow*.”

VIA :http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=12465&idxType=News

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Jonghyun reveals his second collaborating artist to be Wheesung + image teaser
Jonghyun has released yet another teaser image along with his second collaborating artist! 
B6eFHlYCYAEMPWH.jpg

For his upcoming solo debut, SHINee's Jonghyun has brought in the help of various artists to make sure his album is of the highest quality. He's already revealed that Younha was one of the collaborating artists, and now another artist has been revealed to be none other than the talented vocalist Wheesung!

#SHINee JONGHYUN(@realjonghyun90) The 1st Mini Album #BASE ♬collaborate with Wheesung ♬2015. 01. 12 pic.twitter.com/qBUJQ1tmAt

— SMTOWN GLOBAL (@SMTOWNGLOBAL) January 4, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

SHINee's Jonghyun reveals his idol was Wheesung and shares thoughts on his solo debut
At the January 8 press conference and showcase held at SMTOWN Coex Artium for his solo album, SHINee's Jonghyun revealed his thoughts on releasing a solo album while talking about his idol. 
He said, "Wheesung was my idol. I would study songwriting by reading his lyrics. He gave me a lot of help in learning about music. It wasn't direct help [from him] but I learned a lot." 
B62fPu7IcAAKZyr.jpg

When the idol was asked about a potential collaboration with Wheesung as a follow-up question, Jonghyun revealed that he had insistently whined to the R&B singer for a collaboration.
When talking about collaborating with Younha, Zion.T, and rapper IRON for his solo album, Jonghyun said, "I thought about someone who can express the songs well before choosing them. There were songs that I wrote while targeting a specific person to work with."
Jonghyun then went on to talk about his thoughts on his solo debut, stating, "I still can't believe it. I worked really hard and intensely on the album so I hope that many people listen to it with interest."
Meanwhile, Jonghyun will be releasing his first ever solo album, 'Base,' on January 12, so keep a lookout!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/shinees-jonghyun-reveals-his-idol-was-wheesung-and-shares-thoughts-on-his-solo-debut

Guest adikkeluangman

Jonghyun reveals the reasons behind his collaboration with Zion.T, Iron, Wheesung and Younha
SHINee’s Jonghyun talks about the collaboration tracks from his debut album Base as he explains the reasons behind their featuring.
On January 8th, Jonghyun held his debut showcase Base of Jonghyun at SMTown, Coex Artium in South Korea, where he met with the press to introduce his solo material and talked about his future plans on stage.
B7HS5dzCQAEQRFy.jpg

During the interview, Jonghyun talked about his collaborations with Zion.T, Wheesung, Iron and Younha and further asked on his standards on selecting such featuring. To this, he revealed that, “I chose the artists who can express the songs well. I also had written a song specific to an artist.”
As the song “Deja-Boo” was first introduced along with the featuring artist Zion.T, he explained that, “This song was purposed with a flavor of hip-hop. For that reason, I had kept in mind of Zion.T’s voice when I wrote the song. I had also added on various aspects to the song while recording to fit in Zion.T’s features.” 
The statement was followed up by his description with singer Wheesung, whom he collaborated with for the track “Hallelujah” and confessed Wheesung is his idol and the artist that he respects greatly, further adding that, “I got a lot of inspirations from Wheesung. There were a lot to learn from the songs he had released. I had contacted him out of blue to ask for his help.”
“Crazy,” the title song from the album featuring rapper Iron, Jonghyun explained that, “We did not know of each other personally, however, I was first suggested the artist through my company. I reproached myself of not being able to think of him earlier.”
Meanwhile, Jonghyun also talked Younha whom he collaborated with for “Love Belt” and revealed that he wanted a female vocalist for the track. He further explained that he was interested with her distinct, cool vocals and warm emotions after listening to her songs with Epik High.
Jonghyun met with his fans and the press though the showcase and has embarked on his solo promotions since. His first solo album Base will be officially released online on January 12th.
http://www.koreaboo.com/comebacks/jonghyun-reveals-the-reasons-behind-his-collaboration-with-zion-t-iron-wheesung-and-younha/

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

M!Countdown 409 (Jan 22, 2015) Jonghyun First Win with "Deja Boo" [Eng Sub]: http://youtu.be/nOiCzXqiX40 
M!Countdown 409 (Jan 22, 2015) Jonghyun & Mad Clown Intro [Eng Sub]:

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived