"A Midsummer Night's Dream" Contest: Win a Brown Eyed Girls Shout-Out and Appear in Their Video!

Guest gunsooshin

My midsummer Night's dream is  to to be with my cousin in South Korea and the experience of knowing a great entertainment company. She is currently in South Korea but I'm in Colombia, we are far apart but we miss each other so much.photo.php?fbid=10151079379993934&set=a.1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gunsooshin

photo.php?fbid=10151079379993934&set=a.1My midsummer Night's dream is  to to be with my cousin in South Korea and the experience of knowing a great entertainment company. She is currently in South Korea but I'm in Colombia, we are far apart but we miss each other so much

Guest cecicham

My midsummer night's dream is TO ENJOY EVERYDAY AND EVERY MOMENT WITH ART!

In my point of view, art are everywhere and no matter it is object or whatever. Music, drawings, creation, a tree, an apple, the sky, the cloud even life style can be ART!

I love to express thinknings and my imagination through drawing, collect interesting things by taking pictures and listen to music to have ease of mind.

IMG_23481.jpg

Art is always a heavenly steed soaring across the skies and a cycle.

On 17 July, Brown eyd girls' 한 여름 밤의 꿈 was released and I was totally attracted. On the next day, I was listening to the song and got a very good mood to create. I took out my pack of acrylic and started splash-ink painting. 한 여름 밤의 꿈 is a song that full of love, the sweetness of freedom, fresh and colourful, therefore I threw away my original concept of painting black and white pictures but very colourful this time. To feel free is always the aim of doing splash-ink painting. During that moment, 한 여름 밤의 꿈 is completely the role to match up my mind and produce such painting, and gave me happiness and achievement, I felt soooo good!

Also, there's a reason that I just post this today. On 2 Aug, Gain & Ra.D's Take Out released, and I decided to post this here. The song is so nice that I really really really fall in love with it, so I wish I could express my feeling about how can Korean music and Brown Eyed Girls' music affect me and everyone who loves the songs through this passage in order to let other people or even Brown Eyed Girls know that we have the same zeal and heart towards things we like, and that makes our life artistic! :)

My midsummer night’s dream is become a sun,  looked like this sunflower that can replace the sun in the summer sky.
so i can shine all of people around me, and i can share my happiness with them. just like BEG who bring the sunlight to Everlastings.

in conclusion finally i realized why our fandom colour is yellow. because yellow is sun colour that bright, show the self-expression, and giving inspiration. so that is the reason for the existence of Brown Eyed Girls....isn't it??

dsc01510q.jpg

Guest PhacocoeruS

My dream is about the love of a father. When I see her sleeping so peacefully, I dream that I will always be there when she will need it, and that this world will never be a scary place for her.

Then I wake up, and I know I have to make her become a strong and independent girl.

p1080771edi2.jpg

(Photo resized, noise and watermark added due to the nature of the subject. Original 3072x1728 photo available)

Guest bigadamb

"My midsummer night's dream is like a myth"... well, that's how I wanted to begin... but, sometimes, simpler is better....

One night, I've realized how stupid I was. Falling in love is not only beautiful, it's also dangerous, have we ever been warned about that ?

That night seems so far from me, but scars never completely fade away. And so the idea still reminds in my mind, I think about turn it into a scenario one day...

I hope you will enjoy that video ( too short to be complete ), where I wanted to show another kind of world, and say that " yes, love is dangerous, and that's why love is beautiful. "

thanks Soompi and Brown Eyed Girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnU1Bh9jKqY&feature=youtu.be

http://youtu.be/JnU1Bh9jKqY

Sorry for my video, I've just finished it and I really want it to be so much better...
ps : I've known BEG from WGM ^^

twitter

Guest pik tungchan

http://youtu.be/bkOCXlsc0do
My midsummer night's dream is go to the beach with my dear friends.

Many people always don't have their own time to enjoy their
life.For me,I am a student,also need to study,
and don't have the time to do the thing that I want to do.
So,if you ask me what is my midsummer night dream,
I will want to go to the beach with my dear
friends,also I want go to the beach with BEG if it is possible^^!

Guest bakauke

My midsummer night's dream is to spend my life together with the person I truly love. The two of us have been in a long-distanced relationship for 4 years and we just had a few chances to meet each other. One of the rare times we could reunite was at the MTV EXIT concert in Hanoi where we had a chance to see Brown Eyed Girls for the first time.  What I wish for is that we can always be together and continue to be soulmates like how we've been, and hope that one day we can see Brown Eyed Girls live performance together again. 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lamulein/status/231043138502918144 

Rkkhf.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay. We're excited to announce the winners here!

http://www.soompi.com/2012/08/22/exclusive-brown-eyed-girls-a-midsummer-nights-dream-contest-winners/

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who participated in the contest!

Archived