The longest time you spent on the toilet bowl?

NPB-XK

There was a thread about the longest time without sleeping...

Sleep is very essential.
But this is also another essential task in life.

My longest is probably about 5 days because I don't know what I ate but the smell was so overpowered, I went into coma which then made me feel like I was hibernating all these times. Until the fresh spring season air with flower odor saved my life, I felt like there was no blood circulating in my legs anymore so when I tried to stand up (after flushing the toilet), I couldn't walk anymore and I fell into the bathtub and took a shower while sitting and then a bath.

What about you?

Guest blankety

This is like so embarrassing, but I've passed out before taking a crap HAHA.. also it was the morning and I ate nothing so I was weak, still funny thinking about it though.

Guest Bby-GIE

^^Dudeeee 5 days, that's crazy.

Like 20 minutes.
It was when I was younger and took my Gameboy into the toilet and I just sat there playing it for like 20 minutes straight before I got up.

Guest nobody knows

I think maybe 2~3 hours?

but I was trying to clean my system out and did like a natural laxative thing (crapload of salt with water or something? so nasty) and didn't want to keep getting up, so I brought my laptop+charger into the bathroom OTL

I came out when I was sure that it was over ~__~

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL wow, you have issues xDDDDD
I don't remember the longest time for me honestly. I don't like staying in bathrooms for too long. However, it does feel like forever when you tell your teacher you have to use the bathroom and you're just sitting there in the bathroom, trying to let all that crap out when you know someone else is waiting to go after you.

Guest supertammie

A whole night.  >.< I hadn't taken a crap in something like two weeks, so my sister told me to take the laxative dulcolax.  Worst decision of my life.  I'm convinced it was close to the scale of labor pains.  I always make sure to get my fiber in now.

Guest ReplayMVP

I think the longest was two hours, but at the time, I wasn't really using the bathroom.
I would consider it more like self-service...

• 1 month later...
Guest siwonism

Probably about half and hour?
One time I slept cause I just got up from sleep and still felt a little bit sleepy...
And other times, when I really don't want to face someone, I'll hide in the bathroom >.<

Guest hb_jackpot

About an hour and a half.... It happens sometimes...

So who wipes under or over??

over for me. And yes I look... To see if I really get it clean :)

wipes *looks* wipes *looks* wipes *looks* wipes *looks* wipes *smells* <~ just kidding

Archived