Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

Let's pray he'll recover soon... I'm so worried hearing that his back his injured.... he even said that on QIHM presscon that he had a lot of injuries.... I hope he'll be OK soon...
I'm so freaking angry right now.... Joonni said that an original article saying he postponed his enlistment because of QIHM promotions is gone. Like gone. WTH?How can he call himself a journalist?!!!
Some fans said they had no problem with him postponing his MS because of the promotions... but it felt just... off to me. Of course, I don't know him personally, but this was so NOT JHW style. 
I'm sorry I even had a tiny doubt about you, Hyun Woo oppa... (@tessieroo .... opppppaaaaaa =)) )
I'm watching all kissing scenes videos you guys posted and I'm smiling like a fool :D :D
Oh god... he looks effing hot in that ILPK kissing scene....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't doubt him because of his brother's statement - I knew his brother wouldn't lie or mislead people. If no date for enlistment had been decided on or he hadn't made up his mind about a delay, I believed his brother. Even when Paramount released a statement to the contrary and even when people were saying military enlistment dates were LAW and he had to. (I don't buy that, too many other stars get delays at the last minute - it's nothing unusual) Look how many delays Rain got (I think 3?) and his fans didn't bash him or think badly of him. I'm sure JHW will be just fine. 
Even if he takes a delay for QIHM promotions? That's okay by me too, he's taking care of business. He's never had a drama that was THIS big of a hit so I'd be happy for him to promote the hell outta it. (LOL) I'd love for him & YIN to promote it in Japan, how awesome would that be! I want QIHM to be an even bigger hit for him than it is.  :D 

I do remember him saying he had a lot of injuries from QIHM? Had no idea he fell off his horse! Yeesh, that can be serious. And back injuries are hard to deal with. :-S
*hugz @Aisling* Hyun Woo Oppa will be okay. *heehee* 
=))

Guest kayana20

If they promoted QIHM to Japan do you know how much money they would have? I am sad he postponed but I want him to be ready to go when  he is done promoting and in the frame of mind preparing to leave for 2 years. iIstill am cheesing that he got couple rings with Yoo In Na how adorable. What are we going to do without seeing that smile and laugh? Aww I hope I don't cry but there are not many funny guys like JHW who are sweet, awkward, and sexy rolled in one.All the best to him now let me go cheer up.

@kayana20 
He didn't delay due to promotions for QIHM, it's because he hurt his back during filming of QIHM. (he fell off his horse!) So I don't think he's going to be doing any promotions for QIHM since it said he's enlisting once his back is better?I WISH he was doing promos for QIHM but I don't think he will be. *pouts* 

@Aisling - here are some more kisses:
Over The Rainbow
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/over-the-rainbow-drama-episode-2/1-3
Kiss scene at 6:36
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/over-the-rainbow-drama-episode-9
Kiss scene at 9:25
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/over-the-rainbow-drama-episode-16/1-3
Kiss scene at 17:40

I really hope he's going to get better soon... Back injuries must be painful... Hope he'll recover soon so he can show us his dae-back :D
Also, he really should ditch Paramount music and go to another agency...
I can stop cursing July 3rd for now =)) =))
@tessierooThank you for all the links.... but I actually wanted to download all those shows so I could make a fanvid from HD quality videos.... so I'm trying to search for torrents so I can download the shows :) But you're helping me a lot because at least I know what episodes to search for :)
@lyra_brillantezWelcome back dear, we miss you here!
@harushimaHm... I'd like to see you hrad drive =))
@pluie625Actually, I wanted to make a compilation of all his kisses, not only significant ones :D
I edited this picture about a month and half ago.... One of my most favorite pictures of him... he looks so adorable! His hair's so gorgeous and shining :D
tumblr_m4caht3bLi1r885rxo1_500.jpg

Guest harushima

lol. @aisling QIHM is full of videos from fancams, bts, and the 720p and 450p versions of the episodes. Then a separate folder for Mr. G. Still trying to search for his older dramas tho. It's hard to find. =)) It's the only asian drama folder that is like that in my hard drive, along with doctor who and sherlock. =))

Guest kayana20

@kayana20 
He didn't delay due to promotions for QIHM, it's because he hurt his back during filming of QIHM. (he fell off his horse!) So I don't think he's going to be doing any promotions for QIHM since it said he's enlisting once his back is better?I WISH he was doing promos for QIHM but I don't think he will be. *pouts* 

@Aisling - here are some more kisses:
Over The Rainbow
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/over-the-rainbow-drama-episode-2/1-3
Kiss scene at 6:36
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/over-the-rainbow-drama-episode-9
Kiss scene at 9:25
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/over-the-rainbow-drama-episode-16/1-3
Kiss scene at 17:40

Though we're all InHyun shippers and support his real life love... we still can appreciate his other kisses, right? =))I think Choi Kang Hee's boyfriend must have got a little bit jealous when he saw their kiss :D
mss1.gif mss2.gif
mss3.gif mss4.gif
mss5.gif mss6.gif

I subbed Jansori live performance... Maybe it's just me, but I find him extremely hot in this video :D It's his hair? Or puppy eyes...? I don't know... but he makes my knees weak....
http://youtu.be/lKUSWvEksLw
MY heart... my poor heart.... 
js1.gif js2.gif
js3.gif js4.gif
js5.gif js6.gif

@Aisling! OMG, are you trying to kill me? Yeeesh, that kiss is hot.  =)) I swear in the last gif, I see tongue. It's also very strange to me the way Choi Kang Hee kissed back! Did  you see her kiss with Ji Sung in Protect The Boss? She didn't kiss him back like this! There's a BTS video too somewhere and she pulled away from kissing Ji Sung:P
I think you can tell when 2 actors are physically attracted to each other and enjoy the kissing scenes in movies or tv shows. (or at least, I can tell) You can also tell when they DON'T enjoy it. *snicker*
@lyra_briliantez - I agree, I doubt they give extensions for filming/performing reasons for idols/entertainers. BUT Rain got a delay for that reason:
http://www.allkpop.com/2010/09/rain-delays-his-enlistment-to-2011
His "busy schedule". (didn't he get more than one delay?) Of course, we're talking about Rain here. =)) I wonder if it's only if their schedule has been set for months or something like that? I can't figure out why they give delays to some entertainers but not others. (like KNG for example) Not that it matters at all. (LOL) 
I vote that @Aisling should do more JHW kiss scene gifs. *raises hand* Anyone else? 

:D  :))

=))
JHW is a good kisser. :D
Make a gif of this one at 37:39 -
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-209219480150001301
and I'll be your slave forever. :)) This was my favorite kiss scene until I saw "My Sweet Seoul" and then QIHM blew them all away. But this one was the first for me. (I still play it over & over in slow mo) ROFL! :\"> The way he rubs over her lips with his thumb right before and his jaw line...*goes off into fantasy land* 

@tessierooI keep staring at his legs and butt in ATK =)) =))  I can't help myself :D His legs are really really really long... his body is so glorious :D He's wearing simple jeans and jumper... and yet I'm drooling like crazy =))

I can't stop staring at that gif you made above. My dirty mind is actually wondering if he got...excited? (If you know what I mean) He's only 24 there so he probably hadn't learned how to control that yet? That's a purely normal physical reaction so...yea.  :\">

=))

OMG, I'm such a perv! *bangs head on desk* I must stop thinking about this. 

@tessieroo
Oh how I hate that we live in the different timezones... because I feel the need to talk about JHW all day :D :D I'll make those kiss gifs tomorrow :D 
Then you'll have to serve me as you said =)) =))
I also can tell whether co-stars enjoy kissing each other or not. Especially Korean actors - you can really tell, right? He definitely had sizzling chemistry with Choi Kang Hee (did she kiss the other actor in MSS so passionately too?) and he DID enjoy it :D I feel like a perv too :D But when I saw his hand going down to her waist (in both ep 1 and 2) my hormones gone crazy... and I'm not even a teenager =)) 
I think his kissing scenes are so good because he has both skills and experience :D He's the biggest noona killer I've ever seen. I'm not noona and he's killing me too. What about those older women? They probably have no chnace =)) =)) 

Guest wap72

@tessieroo

excited? answer is tape. lol!

@aisling

are we getting kiss index on first page? wooot!
and possibly a ink to all his projects? videos? cfs?

@wap72 - 
I know, right? I noticed right after the kiss when her phone is ringing, JHW placed his hands right in front of that particular area of his body. :D Which confirmed it in my mind. =)) I hope we can edit the first page - I'd love to add links to his movies/dramas, his variety show appearances, plus where to buy his CD. I'd also love to add links to all the English subbed videos we have now! 
@Aisling - 
*sigh* You're my Unni, right? (Or am I older than you? I'm 25) You're supposed to be steering me in the right direction and not down these deep, dark paths. :((  My bf thinks I'm possessed because all I do is talk about JHW. (I did this 6 years ago too but wasn't dating at that time) And my friends are all "are you still on about that Korean actor again?" 
=)) =)) =)) 
No, Choi Kang Hee did NOT kiss the other actor like this at all. I haven't seen My Sweet City in years but I don't remember a hot kiss scene between them. 

Archived