Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahahahaha OMG! do you know that you're such a tease @tessieroo  =P~ hahaha Oppa? hahaha I can't call him that I'm a noona hahaha but i dare not to call him chagi too like what he was called by the noonas in OMD and My sweet City LOLIs that a tie? or scarf? that's dripping to his tummy and  I spy... with my little eye... the hairline below his bellybutton down hehehe... oh pervy thoughts get out of my mind 

Six pack or not... he has nice flat tummy :) @tessieroo I'd like to watch the interview where he says actors don't have to have nice body =))
And I must not look at what @pluie625 was pointing................ *blushing* OMG..... I have such pervy thoughts right now.... Aisling, you must not stare at this pic!!!

:D
That's from his drama "Invincible Lee Pyung Kang" @pluie625 - what pervy thoughts are you having, young lady? =)) Don't mind me, I'm a bit bored waiting for subs for "I Need Romance" tonight. So I'm picture spamming. 

Oppa knows what you're thinking:
JHW99.jpg

:D
That's from his drama "Invincible Lee Pyung Kang" @pluie625 - what pervy thoughts are you having, young lady? =)) Don't mind me, I'm a bit bored waiting for subs for "I Need Romance" tonight. So I'm picture spamming. 

Oppa knows what you're thinking:
JHW99.jpg

Come to think of it... QIHM should be the one with the title "ATK" hahahaha When I first watched that drama that must not be named, I was expecting lots and lots of kisses because of the title and I never expected QIHM to have that many kisses and HOT and passionate at that heh!

Is it okay if I call you Noona too?  :-h  We played a game in the ATK thread - think of what those initials stand for because it certainly wasn't "A Thousand Kisses" so it became:
A Thousand Kicks (to the head for watching this stupid drama)A Thousand Knifes (to my throat for watching this stupid drama)A Thousand Keepsakes A Thousand KangaroosA Thousand Kimchi platters
and on and on it went for weeks. *hehehe* Yea, I think that scene from the river is the one where he got all wet. Here's more pics of that:
JHWINVL16.jpg
JHWINVL30.jpg

*sigh* Oppa looks good wet. =P~ (@Aisling - it's getting easier to say Oppa) 

Guest wap72

i'm watching atk too! and if there's such a drama that makes you pull your hair i think atk would be it! lol! 

@aisling
you can enlarge that pic and make it your screensaver and you can stare all you want :D

@tessieroo

A Thousand Knucklehead!

i'm watching i need romance 2.... at least i am slowly watching other dramas now..  though i'm still hesitant to watch other dramas about love coz i just might end up disappointed...

@wap72 - OMG, we all tore out our hair over ATK every weekend for months! Stupid me kept watching until the very end. (I refused to give up but then I'm a stubborn idiot)  :D 
You're watching I Need Romance 2? I just wrote up my first recap on it last week! :)) You should come post on the thread - Hafie and a few others are there too. So far, it's pretty good. We're all slowly starting to watch other things but nothing comes close to QIHM at all. 

@tessieroo sure you can call me unni or noon. And that smile on the last pictures is just so addictive and you just want to stare at him... I don't have anymore adjetive to describe it... He's plainly gorgeous awesome handsome adorable...

@wap72 hahaha yeah, it's one of those dramas that you just want to pull your hair. Me too, still ant move on from QIHM. I did try but I keep on comparing them to QIHM.

@aisling why dear? Did I make you Blush? Hahaha did I corrupt your mind? Bian dongsaeng bian... This unni here is just having some naughty thoughts Hahaha

Like you recommended I'll try to watch I need Romance 2. I watched the 1st one and I rooted for the smexy hot hotel heir but like all other dramas she ended up with the 1st lead.

I was rewatching several clips where he sang Falling slowly... He definitely loved that song :-) I can't get over how amazing guitarist he is....

Every time I think about how I could become his fan way more earlier... it makes me so sad. Why I never came across to any of his dramas? Or variety show?

Why didn't I know about him earlier? :-\

I don't even know how to describe how awesome he is anymore :-D

@pluie625

Yes unnie... you corrupted my mind... that pic was actually the first thing I thought about when I woke up in the morning... omo, I feel so bad about it :-D :-D

Guest lukalee

HI EVERYONE!!! check out the Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na congratulations project, it just ended and "Whatever" from Vingle just posted the pictures - keke it looks soooo cute really hoep our inhyun couple gets the congratulation messages!!! love them!!!  http://www.vingle.net/posts/29460

I just saw a clip of his kissing scenes from Birth of a Rich Man... so lame compared to QIHM kisses :DIf actors just press lips like that how can you even know if they can kiss, right? =))
BIG projectBTW I actually want to make a fanvid of JHW all onscreen kisses. Can you help me collect them? Not only dramas, but also MVs, CFs, theatre... So can you guys help me please? Whaever you find, please share a link with me so I can download it. Thank you!!!Nobody has made a compilation of all his kisses so I really want to do it :D
Let's do it, guys :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIcHXgY0KKo 
*raises her hand* Ooohhh, Me! Pick me! *jumps up and down*  =)) 

ATK:
JY's house kiss: 

Bed scene: 

Car kiss: (at the 1:47 mark) http://www.epdrama.com/a-thousand-kisses/a-thousand-kisses-episode-19/4/  
My Sweet Seoul:
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v15813731YJ4NcfPY?h1=My+Sweet+Seoul+kisses+EP1
My Precious You:
( at the 19:34 mark) http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/my-precious-you-episode-2/1-3
I'm trying to find a good link for his movies! All the links to watch online seem to be dead. I have them downloaded but that won't help. I can tell you where most of them are (what episodes or how many minutes into the movie) but I need to find online sources that still work. Even My Soju links are dead. :((

@Aisling hahaha bian for corrupting your mind... anyways tessieroo posted some of the kissing scenes already, here's another kiss from My Sweet Seoul, the good stuff starts at 8:45....  ;)
http://www.jokeroo.com/videos/animal/myswee-tseoul02.4.html

@tessieroo @pluie625Thank you guys for help!!!! Awesome!
But I'm starting to doubt whether I'll be still alive after seeing all his kissing scenes....... my heart's racing like crazy........
@pluie625 Unnie... what are you doing to me? How can you just say "the good stuff starts..." My heart nearly exploded when I saw that scene......... I need a warning next time.... I'm slapping myself to regain composure but my hands are shaking while I'm typing this....
I need warning!!! Don't do this to me next time =))
@tessierooOppa.... oppa is really a good.... good ..... good kisser..... sorry... can't think straight now.... why do I call him like that? =))

@Aisling you crack me up dongsaeng hahahaha... yeah your oppa is good...really good... a really good kisser... For me, That scene in my sweet Seoul against the wall is more hot than their hotel scene hahaha... and his other kissing scenes are not that good, when I mean not good, you know the typical kiss scenes in Kdrama land, lips touch lips and then the camera panning starts until you're dizzy LOL 
@Tessieroo thanks for the link of My Prescious You... I'm off to watch it now... Whew! 54 episodes! 
EDIT: I'm on episode 2 now and boy oh boy! what a player hitting on every woman LOL...yaaaa chincha player! 

@pluie625He seems to have great chemistry with Choi Kang Hee... no wonder they remained friends after they finished My sweet Seoul.... So she's the one who wrote lyrics to his song "Dear child"?
BTW I need to know one thing before  start watching My sweet Seoul  - is he a second lead? I need to prepare myself mentally...

@pluie625He seems to have great chemistry with Choi Kang Hee... no wonder they remained friends after they finished My sweet Seoul.... So she's the one who wrote lyrics to his song "Dear child"?

BTW I need to know one thing before  start watching My sweet Seoul  - is he a second lead? I need to prepare myself mentally...

Archived