Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetddalki

He's so cuteeeeeee! I don't know why but he gives me this older GD vibe... haha :) He was really good in Over the Rainbow. I have yet to finish it though... Does anyone have more pics of him? Like... not photoshoots but just normal pics?

why everyone see not to like Lim Jeong-eun. ?

i think that she is pretty enough for hyun woo , haha

they are both cute in fly high !

he is adorable

she is nice

i love their tandem and i think they are looking good together !

im became a fan of them ,

why you dont like lim jeoun-eun ?

im curios .. so let me know , pls ..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest silverwingz

Ji Hyun Woo will be in this week's episode of Change. there's a link to the thread for this variety show in my siggy.

so you can visit that thread for info on the show, download links, etc... =D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest junefaye

I LOVE JI HYUN WOO A LOT A LOT <333

i think he's overly cute!!! love it when he smiles(: he should smile showing his teeth more, he looks even more adorable haha

anyyway so there's a new drama of him? i wanna see it! lovedddd merry and daegu, it's hilarious!!! his hair omggg haha

i'm onto the 5th episode for over the rainbow...is he like the lead lead character and is there good ending for him? cuz like i saw so many sites and seems he's the second lead character, after hwanhee ):

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest maginaki

i'm new here in this thread.. i would like to congratulate Ji Hyun Woo for winning the New Star Awards in 2008 SBS Drama Awards! I also liked his drama, My Sweet Seoul. I heard that he will be having a concert in Japan this year 2009, is this true? [i'm not sure of this] :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...

I have known him in Over the Rainbow.

But after that I didn't kinda like him anymore.

Well, his next projects didn't appeal much to me so I kinda left him on the side.

Archived