Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

I'm watching both Heroes and Invincible Youth 2 now. I have to say Heroes are much much much better. I think it's because there are older women who can make fun of themselves and they're pretty funny. Also their relationships seem more genuine. While all idol girls on IY2 care too much about their image and it's soooo boring. I usually FF to our namja part... well, he hasn't much screen time because he's just a host, but I'm grateful even for that. His laughter is always the loudest and I'm just happy to hear his laugh...
Though he looks pretty bored and "what the hell I am doing here" most of the time when he thinks camera doesn't focus on him =)) =)) He really doesn't know how to act around younger girls =))

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest liangss

@aisling @harushima
WOW!! I remember watching this and laughed hard on the gif scene ... he truly has talents for comedy ... he slowed the motion to emphasize his long legs ... his legs are so long that he could easily cross one leg behind the other leg ... it is not so easy to do that ... I had difficulty doing this (one yoga pose) so I know it ...
Three body parts I love the most of JHW:
Lips     definitely could not miss this one ... cannot stop the wild imaginationLegs    he has perfect legs ... they are straight with beautifully elongated muscle, no bulky calves. mmmmm... I could stare his legs foreverBelly    even without six packs, he has nice flat tummy ... and that makes his overall body figure so nice ... and sexy back more sexy
But overall, I am impressed by his BRAINS through his interviews ... this guy definitely has brains!!! he thinks, he learns and he improves ... and that is why I like him and begin to treat him differently from other Korean actors ... I am not saying other actors do not have brains, but this kid impressed me ... 

Guest liangss

I want to include eyes too ... even his eyes are not big, but he could talk with his eyes ... when he smiles, most of the times I was looking at his eyes ... I should see when I watched Doong Bo in the drama, his eyes get my attention a lot ... except when the full shot scene displays his nice figure either in traditional clothes or modern clothes ... 

@liangssWait... why are you talking about him as a "kid" ? :D :D 
I and @lyra_brillantez were drooling over those pics :D Because we're strangely fascinated by his moles :D :D LOL, moles would be probably on 5th place =))
OMO.... besides moles near to his collarbone.... those juicy lips *thud*
mole2-1.jpg
mole1-1.jpg

Guest liangss

@aisling
I think I called him "kid" because I am one and half year older than him ... I am the only child with four younger male cousins ... JHW is like my cousins' ages ... so, it feels natural for me to call JHW a "kid" ... plus, he is really a nuna-killer ... so cute ... like a kid :) but the same time, a man!!
He totally has transformed into a mature man via the QIHM drama and what he does in real life for the past months!!

Guest kayana20

Lol yes he is a goofball a hilarious one too. He loves making people laugh and when he smiles you know he is up to something.I love that charm of his and he has been a man for a long time he just matured in the drama world and was recognized for the amazing acting skills he has always had. the lead woman matched him too and I doubted she could hold her own against him and I was proven so wrong because a beautiful lovestory unfolded in the drama and in real life too. How awesome!

@kayana20There's something in his eyes that makes him really irresistible... the sparkle in his eyes a moment before his lips break into an amused grin.... God... that sparkle... he's making me men boong!!! I bet all his female co-stars enjoy working with him. Even married actresses must have enjoyed it a little bit when they could kiss him =))
@liangssYou're right... he's both kid and man... sometimes naughty boy, sometimes charming man.... 
@tessierooLOL, where did you dig up that photo? He looks like 17 in that photo :D That pose somehow rt reminds me of that scene where he flashed his naked butt :D :D I can't believe he really agreed to shoot a scene like that =))

Guest kayana20

@kayana20There's something in his eyes that makes him really irresistible... the sparkle in his eyes a moment before his lips break into an amused grin.... God... that sparkle... he's making me men boong!!! I bet all his female co-stars enjoy working with him. Even married actresses must have enjoyed it a little bit when they could kiss him =))
@liangssYou're right... he's both kid and man... sometimes naughty boy, sometimes charming man.... 
@tessierooLOL, where did you dig up that photo? He looks like 17 in that photo :D That pose somehow rt reminds me of that scene where he flashed his naked butt :D :D I can't believe he really agreed to shoot a scene like that =))

Guest liangss

@aisling
Where is the "flashed his naked butt" scene coming from?? which movie, drama?? I want to see that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His ATK co-star and he are good friends, I don't think there was ever a doubt, rumor or suspicion in anyone's mind about them. (she's very happily married with a young daughter) They did have amazing screen chemistry and he was good at making her laugh - most of the photos or videos I've seen of them together, she's laughing! I think he's good at making all his leading ladies laugh which makes them comfortable. 
I wanna say that photo was from his Fly High movie? I'm not sure. 
@liangss - yea, there's a gif floating around Baidu somewhere that in the movie "Attack of the Gas Station 2" he flashed his bare butt. *hee* I'll see if I can find it. Or maybe @Aisling saved it?

EDIT: Found it - it's here at the bottom of this page:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1613589201?pn=9
EDIT AGAIN: it's from the drama "Merry Mary"

Guest liangss

@tessieroo @aisling OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! I saw it!!!! It feels so weird, actually ... but I FINALLY saw it ... do not know how to describe ... both of his butt and my strange feelings ... It is actually awkward for me to see that ... hiu~~~~~ 

@liangssI feel you :D :D That was my reaction too. I had to cover my eyes after seeing that =)) =)) That's why I was surprised he agreed to do it! He really did show his naked butt =)) Can you imagine him walking naked on a set? =)) LOL, I saw this gif when QIHM was still airing. Can you imagine how shocked I was? I was like "Nooooo! That's not flawless man Kim Boong Do!!" =)) =))
@tessierooWhat??!! Did you just use OPPA word? =)) *thud* Omo, don't tease me like that :D Though I feel awkward writing about him like that... it makes me pretty giddy saying "Hyun Woo oppa" in my head =)) =))

@Tessieroo OMG! OMG! what was that? I was like did he just show his b*** ? That's what Younger years can do I guess, more daring? hahahaha What episode was that in Merry Mary? I didn't finish that one I can't stand his bad hair but I guess I'll watch it again to see that part hahaha... And nice pictures you got there!
@aisling don't you like to call him "Hyun Woo Oppa"? hahahaha and it's a night you'll never forget hahahaha 
@liangss I know right? it's just so weird hahaha. Didn't think he'll be that daring.

Archived