Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest syapotter

@aisling I watched that fancam last time and remembered telling my friend, "how the heck did this guy managed to capture my attention for 10 minutes straight while he was just standing there and do nothing???" Ah JHW, what have you done to me??  :P

Guest rintintintin

Hey, I think I'm new on his thread, Doesn't mean that he will enlist in a army soon???? How come guys? :( Since I'm watching QIHM again, I always think on this guy (As if my biases doesn't have news about them. :|)

Guest rintintintin

Oh thanks lyra for that news.... It seems that we will miss him when he's in a army soon? :( Oh no! his drama hits the viewers as well.... 

Lyra,thank you dear for lovely pics radio show. He was promoting Crescendo, so it must be between January-March, right?

I'm practically drooling over a pic where he's sitting straight. His legs are sooooo long! Well, July 3rd is approaching and we still don't have any news.. it's getting frustrating...

Great pics! Why do I feel strange coming here and drooling?  :)) It's really hard to see his t-shirt in this first one because the background is white. But you CAN SEE his cute little butt in the tight jeans. *hehehe* 
JHWbum.png
The most wonderful grin in the world. 
JHWgrin.png
My favorite pics of him all seem to be from his Old Miss Diary days. I love his hair back then.  
omd.png

@tessierooLOL, his butt is like really flat =)) Never mind... flat or round, I like everything about him :D
@lyra_brillantezI'm really bad at updating stuff. I really want to help, but I don't think I can do it....

@lyra_brilliantez - I'm feeling a bit bombarded right now too. (work SUCKED this past week) And I still haven't finished uploading the movies and stuff for the blog! I'm so far behind. *sigh* 
What type of updating are we talking about? Is it just having someone kinda keep track of this thread? 
@Aisling - it's a shame the background in that pic is white - you can't see his smexy back/shoulders. I think he's got the cutest little butt. Aaaahahahahaha! 

@lyra_brilliantez - I can do that if it's just updating the front page with information and keeping track of this thread? In fact, I've love to!  Let me know what you need me to do? 
I still kinda believe his brothers words that no date has been decided yet and he could still ask for a delay even at this late date. I keep checking for any new news bits about him too! 

=))

I don't believe he didn't receive any offers for interviews or any TV shows, but he probably blocked all of them... 
We don't even know in which area he's going to... So frustrating... 
BTW do you think all QIHM actors already made their DVD commentaries? Because it should be included in DVD, but I don't remember reading anything about actors doing commentaries. Which is weird because HW is going to army soon... Hmm... but that would be cool if they did commentaries after he and In Na went public =)) 

@Aisling - I'm guessing he received TONS of offers from variety shows and such for interviews but they all probably only want to talk about him and YIN's relationship? (instead of QIHM) Which is probably why he's not doing any of them. That's too bad because I'd love to hear them talk about QIHM. 
I also guess they've already done interviews for the DVD since it's in pre-order stage. And I'll bet that the interview is strictly about QIHM...the story, the plot, etc. (which sucks) 
I could be wrong though, it's interesting to me that tvN is highly promoting and showing clips of their relationship during the re-broadcast of QIHM? (doesn't that seem odd by k-drama standards?) Do you know if they had to get both agencies and JHW/YIN's approval to do those news clips? So maybe we'll get lucky and they WILL include some cute stuff! 

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I didn't know he was hippie too =)) =))
LOL I just can't get over this.... It was 8 years ago - he was 20 in that video!!!!
ROFL!!! 2:56... geeeeez... so young and skinny =)) Wait... is it him, right? =))

------------------@tessieroo @lyra_brillantezI bet you like his look in this video... cause I do... WOW... so handsome... so boyishly handsome... Don't faint at 2:08 guys =)) LOL, he's such a noona killer. One look and you know he's noona slayer =))

@Aisling - that first video - what the hell is he wearing that he has strings hanging off his clothes all over the place? Ahahahahaha! Did you notice his bandmates all have longer hair than he does? His hair was still relatively short compared to the others. WAAAHHHH, why so smexy? 
That second video - yea, I fainted dead away at 2:08 too and I'm not a noona. He did it again at 2:42. 
OMG, HE TOTALLY KNOWS that grin of his is killer. 

:P

@tessierooI don't know if he's always liked older girls (like even in high school?), but I find it really funny how he's awkward around younger girls. Like he doesn't know what to do. While when he's with noona he's so confident...! How could anyone resist him when he's grinning like that? :D
I was watching this Making of Jansori MV and he's totally... like totally enjoying shooting all those scenes with an older actress =)) =)) I googled her and he's 6 years older than him :)
I've never felt so bad for being younger than my crush! 

@Aisling - I think it's the whole being shy and lacking the ability to initiate skinship easily with younger girls. Older women initiate conversation easily, joke easily, ask questions easily, and touch easily. They're much more comfortable with themselves. Younger girls are all shy and not practiced at conversation so they just introduce themselves and then hide behind their hands or blush & giggle with nothing to say. 
MEH. I totally understand him on this one even if it makes me sad because I'm younger. I'm at that point in my life too where older guys are easier to deal with. Younger guys seem to not have much to talk about. 
OMFG, he's so hot in that video - I can't stand it.  :D

@lyra_brillantezLyra, I found where and when those photos from radio show are from.He was a guest on MBC Starry Night radio on November 28th 2011! One day before his birthday :)
Here's a video of him singing Good addiction:
http://youtu.be/tUqwv5pyNdI
So many lurkers here... come out and spazz with us silent lurkers ;)
I subbed Once or Twice - one of my most favorite The Nuts songs. I'm not really digging his short hairstyle, but he looks cute like always :D I feel bad for every man who has to stand next to him. Their main vocalist isn't that short but he looks short and skinny next to our namja :D
http://youtu.be/G6XEA79jhG0

Archived