tessieroo

Guest franchosa

Ji hyun woo's vocals

is one sexy vocals &

i just can stare at him playing

the guitar all day long.

It rather cool to see him

as a guest in YDH-band performances.

Me too! I often watch him play his Midnight Express rendition. I just want to jump him afterwards. LOL.

It is rather fast

to see the cast of 'BIRTH OF A RICH MAN'

in a variety show,since

they just started to air the show

recently.

Hopefully someone will sub & upload it.

In fact, the Happy Together episode was aired before the first episode of Birth of a Rich Man.

Sigh, where are the Ji Hyun Woo fans who understand Korean? This thread is in dire need of translators. I found this 24-minute video of Ji Hyun Woo behind the scenes during his earlier works. I don't need complete subs but I'd like to know what he was saying.

Starwatch: Ji Hyun Woo

The video above showed clips of how he filmed his kisses in that movie Fly High. Must-see!!! Totally hottttt!!! I envy his girlfriend if he has one! :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilgzl

Wave!! :) :)

so happy to see this thread on the first page!!!

I like him since LPK and can't wait to watch the Birth of the Rich Man (with sub).

Yeah..I wish there's more Korean speaking fan of him that could update us with more info..

I don't envy the girlfriend (if he had one)...but I'd rather be his guitar :D:lol:

Guest franchosa

Wave!! :) :)

so happy to see this thread on the first page!!!

I like him since LPK and can't wait to watch the Birth of the Rich Man (with sub).

Yeah..I wish there's more Korean speaking fan of him that could update us with more info..

Yay! Yeah, let's show Ji Hyun Woo-ssi some love!!! :D

I first saw him in Invincible Lee Pyung Kang and got infatuated. Soon after, I fell in love with him in Over The Rainbow. Now I'm totally head over heels over him after watching him sing and play guitar. Hahaha!

I wish someone would pick up and sub his series Me Ri and Dae Gu again. I saw the first episode and he was totally hilarious in it! I was LMAO thorughout the first episode. He and the girl (Lee Ha Na) were so funny! :lol:

I don't envy the girlfriend (if he had one)...but I'd rather be his guitar :D:lol:

LOL. That's true. His guitar is probably around his neck more often than his girlfriend. :lol:

Guest lilgzl

Hi franchosa! thank you so much for all the links!!

I've just found out WITHS2 has already done the sub for first epi!!

Can't wait to watch it... ^ _ ^

Btw, is he 185cm? I feel like he's a bit more than that?

Guest franchosa

Hi franchosa! thank you so much for all the links!!

I've just found out WITHS2 has already done the sub for first epi!!

Can't wait to watch it... ^ _ ^

Btw, is he 185cm? I feel like he's a bit more than that?

Hi, lilgzl! You're welcome! :) I wish someone who understands Korean would translate Ji Hyun Woo's video clips and guest stints on the variety or entertainment news shows. I've been watching him but not understanding what he's been saying. :(

Yeah, if you noticed on that Elle TV clip, there was 190 cm printed across the screen and then some Hangeul. I'm guessing that's referring to his height. So, maybe he's more like 190 cm tall (around 6 ft 2 inches).

Yeah, I plan to watch the first episode of Birth of a Rich Man later on. :D

Guest franchosa

Oh God, I've got it bad for Ji Hyun Woo. I've been watching him play "Midnight Express" all morning long. :*Sigh* :blush: :D

Guest lilgzl

Woaa!!

you've been up many nights drooling over this guy!! LOL!

I'm not complaining...thank you so much!!! :P

so, he is over 185cm! the wiki must got it wrong...bcs the other guy (who played his step brother in LPK) is about 189cm, but when they both stand together, it's so obvious that HW looks much taller than him

I can't get enough of tall men :lol::rolleyes:

Guest franchosa

Woaa!!

you've been up many nights drooling over this guy!! LOL!

I'm not complaining...thank you so much!!! :P

so, he is over 185cm! the wiki must got it wrong...bcs the other guy (who played his step brother in LPK) is about 189cm, but when they both stand together, it's so obvious that HW looks much taller than him

I can't get enough of tall men :lol::rolleyes:

Ha ha ha! Lately, it's been my pastime to view Ji Hyun Woo's videos. :lol: I just can't stop watching him!

I suspect he's about 190 cm tall instead of 185. That actor who played his stepbrother in ILPK is supposed to be 190 cm (according to his Dramawiki stats) and he didn't look taller than Ji Hyun Woo to me.

Tall men = Manly :excl: Hee hee...

Btw, I soooo envied Im Jung Eun in this clip:

Fly High BTS

This one was their photoshoot together:

Ji Hyun Woo's Photoshoot With Im Jung Eun

Some girls have all the luck!

Guest franchosa

Wheeee! I found a collection of scenes from Invincible Lee Pyung Kang (ILPK). This is a rare one as I could hardly find any clips of ILPK on youtube. I coudn't even find BTS clips! KBS has been vigilant about any ILPK videos being streamed anywhere.

Woo On Dal and Lee Pyung Kang

Enjoy! :D

Guest lilgzl

woooaaaaah!! thank you so muchhh for all the goodies!!!

I really miss Woo On Dal and Pyung Kang ~~~~

Still haven't got a chance to start watching his new drama..saving it for later :P

Btw, I can't seem to find his movie Fly High anywhere to d/l??

Now that I saw that clip..I'm dying to watch it!!

Would you know where to d/l it?

He looks so hot when he's trying to kiss her...*drooling*

Guest franchosa

woooaaaaah!! thank you so muchhh for all the goodies!!!

I really miss Woo On Dal and Pyung Kang ~~~~

Still haven't got a chance to start watching his new drama..saving it for later :P

Btw, I can't seem to find his movie Fly High anywhere to d/l??

Now that I saw that clip..I'm dying to watch it!!

Would you know where to d/l it?

He looks so hot when he's trying to kiss her...*drooling*

I was going to save Birth of a Rich Man for later too but in the end, I just caved in because I couldn't wait to see Ji Hyun Woo again. :lol:

Doesn't he look like he's a really good kisser? He always looks like he means it. In My Sweet Seoul, I swear I felt his kisses there. Hahaha!

Check your PM for Fly High d/l links. :)

Guest franchosa

Last night, I watched the English-subbed file of Star Golden Bell when Ji Hyun Woo (JHW) was guest. This episode just aired this past January! Wheeee! I was absolutely thrilled with the things I found out about him from the show!

The host started with introducing Ji Hyun Woo and bringing to everyone's attention how Juri (comedienne) was so happy because Ji Hyun Woo was there.

vlcsnap2010031512h19m36.png

Huwaaaah! I screamed the minute I saw him! Hahahaha!

Juri made the observation that there were lots of good looking men there. The host then asked her to relax the good looking men, and she shamelessly did aegyo directed toward Ji Hyun Woo while the audience erupted in laughter.

vlcsnap2010031512h21m57.png

*Hyeonu is how "Hyun Woo" is pronounced.*

JHW's reaction:

vlcsnap2010031512h22m07.png

Cheese n cripes! He looked so cute especially when he licked his lower lip!

vlcsnap2010031512h22m35.png

JHW graciously responded with "Juri, I'll do a good job today." He referred to himself as oppa which made Juri even more giddy and excited. LOL.

vlcsnap2010031512h23m42.png

The host went on to introduce Sujeong, who I think is a newscaster or a host on some show. Anyway, even when the host was talking to or addressing the other guests, the camera kept showing Ji Hyun Woo. I think the camera person was in love with him as well. Puahahaha!

Look at him here just listening and laughing and doing that mannerism I adore so much when he does it! *turns into a ball of squee*

vlcsnap2010031512h36m03.png

One of the cast of Attack The Gas Station 2 (JHW's latest movie) revealed how all their hotel rooms were right next to each other during filming. He said that JHW played the guitar all night in his room and laughed to himself. Hahaha! JHW just chuckled while the host remarked "Really? That's scary." LOL..

vlcsnap2010031512h46m48.png

The guy speaking added that JHW seems like the "typical 21st century loner".

vlcsnap2010031512h47m24.png

This revelation prompted the host to ask Seunghwa to lend his guitar to JHW. That's when JHW sang and played Coldplay's "Scientist":

vlcsnap2010031512h54m24.png

Here's the cut someone posted on youtube:

Ji Hyun Woo Plays and Sings "Scientist" on the Acoustic Guitar

After he played the song, he flashed that cute smile again and shyly looked down. Somebody commented, "He's breathtaking..."

vlcsnap2010031512h55m06.png

vlcsnap2010031512h58m24.png

*Sigh. He sure is!*

So then the host asked JHW when and why he laughed in the hotel room. JHW said it wasn't like that and was about to explain when Sujeong interjected "Was there someone else in the room?" Then she quickly apologized after realizing the inappropriateness or perhaps the sensitivity of what she just implied. LOL.

Shucks! Too bad no one took off with Sujeong's question. I wanted someone to run away with it and get more personal information on JHW. Hee hee hee.

I was watching JHW's expression the whole time, but he was poker-faced. He didn't give away one way or another if there was someone with him in the hotel room, and the host segued into the show's next agenda which was Star Golden Bell's image poll. Tee hee hee.

Ji Hyun Woo won first place for "the person who looks like they had been a troublesome student". LOL.

When asked why Su Jeong voted for JHW, she explained:

"He's very good looking. He plays music too. He couldn't have just been a good student. He's perfect. What girl wouldn't hang out with him if he asked?":

vlcsnap2010031513h11m50.png

Puahahaha! She had a very good point there! *ROTFL*

Oh, and here's the kicker!!! One of the hosts (female) brought up the fact that JHW went out with a lot of older women.

*I was totally surprised by this information because I read an interview of him during his Fly High movie days (2006) where the interviewer randomly threw choices at him and when it came to "older women - younger women", he chose "younger women".

So, all this time, I had the impression that he only liked women younger than he is and was closed to the idea of dating a noona. Of course, I was mighty excited discovering that he likes noonas too. Puahahaha! See, it now all makes sense why he has that cool about him and seems like a really good kisser/lover. Hahaha! He had been hanging out with noonas! LMAO!*

Ji Hyun Woo explained, "I've never met a younger girl...I haven't been able to."

Then Juri wisely suggested "I will take up the challenge today. I'm younger."

Ji Hyun Woo looked dumbfounded. Hahaha! Then the female host asked him "What do you think about girls like Juri?"

JHW didn't hesitate to respond with "I want us to continue speaking politely to each other." Puahahaha! That means he doesn't want to ever get familiar (that close) with her. LOL.

vlcsnap2010031513h26m38.png

Poor Juri, she received a lot of teasing from the male idols on the show too. But I think she expected it. Hee hee hee.

At another time, the other male host Hyeonmu directed a question to JHW.

Hyeonmu: "You said you could date a woman who's 15 years older than you."

Gasps and cheers from the crowd were heard.

Hyeonmu: "You said that, right?"

JHW: *cautiously admits* "Yeh...yeh."

Hyeonmu: "My aunt is exactly 15 years older."

JHW: *anticipating what Hyeonmu is about to say* "Yeh."

Hyeonmu: "She's born in 1969 and looks a bit like me."

Then the camera showed a female version of Hyeonmu on screen...

vlcsnap2010031513h40m02.png

...while Hyeonmu continued to ask JHW if he wanted to meet her. LOL.

JHW calmly analyzed the situation and answered with "If she's 15 years older than me now, she's over 40 years old."

Hyeonmu agreed and JHW continued with "So, I don't think it will be easy."

Then Hyeonmu came back with:

"Is it because of her age or is it because she looks like me?"

*Laughter from the audience*

JHW clarified, "At least if she looked young for her age..."

Hyeonmu asked, "Hyun Woo-ssi, do you judge people on their looks? I'm disappointed."

vlcsnap2010031513h46m37.png

And JHW honestly answered with "Ah yeh, sorry I think I do."

vlcsnap2010031513h47m35.png

Hahahaha! Earlier he said that he can't lie too well. How adorable he is!

Later Su Jeong confessed that she wanted to get someone's phone number there (on the show). When the host asked whose phone number she wanted, she didn't mince words to state it was Ji Hyun Woo's phone number. LOL.

The host asked JHW what about him (whose number he'd like) and he answered that he'd pick Su Jeong too. At this point Juri started to clear her throat loudly to get JHW's attention. LOL.

The host noticed and said "Juri keeps coughing loudly. How about the person coughing loudly in the back?"

Without blinking, JHW retorted with "I think she needs some water." Puahahaha! *Laughter all over the place as Juri was handed a bottled water. LOL.*

It came time for the guests to guess the answer with some clues given by a child actress also named Su Jeong. She was only 7 years old, and she related that she acted with JHW in the drama My Precious You and that JHW (she addressed him as "uncle") was very nice to her. She told JHW that she wanted to be in another drama with him and wished him good luck on his new movie (Attack the Gas Station 2).

Later when JHW chose little Su Jeong to give him a clue to the answer, she said "I'll make it easy." Hahaha!

You can tell little Su Jeong was really partial to JHW because when JHW made his guesses, little Su Jeong totally helped him out by the expressions on her face but she didn't do that for anyone else. Puahahaha!

Look at little Su Jeong's facial expression when JHW was suggesting the wrong answer:

vlcsnap2010031514h05m26.png

Then look at how her expression changed to a big smile when JHW mentioned the right answer:

vlcsnap2010031514h05m55.png

JHW was just floored. He just lost it. Hahaha! Little Su Jeong was too adorable!

vlcsnap2010031514h12m39.png

Puahahaha! The other celeb guests were protesting "She's being so unfair!" LMAO!

vlcsnap2010031514h12m45.png

vlcsnap2010031514h12m57.png

vlcsnap2010031514h10m39.png

Even little Su Jeong couldn't resist JHW's charms. Hahaha! Smart little girl!

JHW applauds little Su Jeong:

vlcsnap2010031514h15m07.png

After seeing JHW on this show, I found him even more attractive! I didn't think it was possible! *ROTFLMAO* I definitely saw a different side of him. He wasn't as subdued as he had been on other shows although he wasn't wildly open here either but at least he shared some things about himself. He seemed very at-home on the show and not as reticent as he usually is. Honestly, I'm glad I saw this show. Tee hee hee.

Btw, those male idols on the show spilled that they all wear pads in their shoes to heighten themselves. Hahaha! Of course, JHW doesn't need to resort to those kinds of tricks. Tee hee hee.

Also, most of the guest celebs said that there were wrong information on their internet profiles. Ji Hyun Woo was one of the guest artists who admitted that some of the info. on his profile were incorrect. I never found out which items those were since the host didn't ask for details. I suspect it's his height. His profile says he is 185 cm (6 ft) tall. I think he's more like 190 cm (6' 2") tall.

Guest lilgzl

franchosa!! sorry..just got a chance to check this thread today! and wowww..thank you so mucchhhhh!!

where can I watch this on yt? or d/l? i really want to see him here....!!

I'm glad he prefers noonas too!! Yayyyy!!!

While I was scrolling down reading this, my 2yo son came and said, is it daddy??

I was like..yeahh I wish!!! LOL!!!

He finally said..No..it's uncle?? Ha Ha Ha !!!

Maybe in our next life son....he'll be your dady :P :P

back to the topic..what is this Star Golden Bell show about?

and a new movie for him?

Btw, just finished watching the interview he did for Showbiz Arirang...oh my he looks so cute there!!

And saying about he's not handsome but more like a friendly familiar face?? :D :D

I think he should stand up next to Lee Min Ho, and if he's taller, than he's more than 185, but I totally think he's more than that...

Guest franchosa

franchosa!! sorry..just got a chance to check this thread today! and wowww..thank you so mucchhhhh!!

where can I watch this on yt? or d/l? i really want to see him here....!!...

No, it's not on YT. I sent you the links. Check your PM.

...I'm glad he prefers noonas too!! Yayyyy!!!...

Didn't that make him sexier? :D

...While I was scrolling down reading this, my 2yo son came and said, is it daddy??

I was like..yeahh I wish!!! LOL!!!

He finally said..No..it's uncle?? Ha Ha Ha !!!

Maybe in our next life son....he'll be your dady :P :P ...

Hahaha! Funny stuff! :lol:

...back to the topic..what is this Star Golden Bell show about?

and a new movie for him?...

This is the first time I watched Star Golden Bell. It seems the show invites celebs and have them participate in games/quizzes and all throughout, the host reveals something about each celeb that the audience finds interesting.

His new movie "Attack The Gas Station 2" was released this past January.

...Btw, just finished watching the interview he did for Showbiz Arirang...oh my he looks so cute there!!

And saying about he's not handsome but more like a friendly familiar face?? :D :D ...

He was totally just being humble. If he cannot be called handsome, imagine what the average Korean guy would feel like? :lol:

...I think he should stand up next to Lee Min Ho, and if he's taller, than he's more than 185, but I totally think he's more than that...

Hahaha! Good idea. :D

Guest franchosa

Look at these pictures I found from some Korean site. :D

I wonder what shows these two pics were taken from:

17098516.png79199071.png

Ha ha ha! He looked like he was only 17 or 18 years old here: :lol:

21812891.jpg

84799531.jpg

001377416015101.jpg

Archived