PGSM Actresses

SnowApple

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I choose Hama Chisaki because she's just so kawaii looking. I actually think second after her would be Komatsu Ayaka - she looks quite pretty in other pictures that I've seen of her. I kind of find it funny how Kitagawa Keiko is going for a sort of sexy image but her two front teeth make her look so cute, haha.

i dont' think the pictures posted do sailor mercury justice.

by all means, post your own! chisaki's done the LEAST professional photography out of all of them and it's so hard finding good pictures of her. i think i can count on one hand how many shoots i've ever seen her in, not counting all the random fashion/beauty stuff she did for melon, which i never felt really did her justice either.

Guest goodvibrations

LAWL.

This is so 2003. I was OBSESSED with them, and looked at their magazine pictures for hours on end.

Kitagawa for the win! Sawai just looks strange.

Guest Mademoisella

awww SAILOR MOON fan <3333 *anime version* still am..

but for the PGSM, i liked Mercury and Mars more..

Honestyly i thought they could have found a preetier Sailor Moon, but i guess not..

But i voted for Keiko since I'm a fan of hers <333

but my favorite Sailor Soldier was always Mercury <333

hahaha apple, to think you'd start a poll on soompi.

You know it's definitely keiko. She's everything and anything, all she needs to do is learn english and she can take over the world. That and braces. Actually they all could use some braces.

Second would be either Miyuu or Chisaki Hama. Miyuu was an awesome Sailormoon and Chisaki looked so frickin hot as dark mercury (it was the eye makeup I tell ya).

Guest hiroko_666

voted for keiko~~ bt dey r honestly all very very very pretty XD

i think dey did a good job pickin out the casting~~ they're look rili suit the characters

anyone got anymore pix of them??

Guest Xxaznbabi3xX

ooooo, in that show i think sailor mars and venus looks the bestt. but in these pics everyone ultra preety, ummm, i guess ill pick keiko =]

Guest swtlilazn

gosh sailor mars is GORGEOUS...her eyes are so pretty..LOL, i always pictured sailor moon to look more kid-ish and bubbly...lol, this girl looks more elegant and proper..lol =p

Archived