☆ Mi3 - Cash .. and canto song~+

Guest juki_love

Guest juki_love
== haha laugh with me
In celebration of finishing my HSC i have begun recording again.. (not that i didn't during the HSC :lol: ) So the first song i recorded (after singing for the whole day) happened to be CASH by Mi3. I don't think the song was meant to be funny or anything but when i sang it... it became funny ><. I was learning the lyrics as i sang... so i slurred some of the lyrics and i didn't sing some +__+... so if you can't hear me properly.. it is of those reasons. I had fun recording this one shot and singing all three girls' parts -__-;;. IT WAS A VOCAL CUT so not everything was me =_= hahahhaha +_+ Have a listen.... (Fobby English) (IT'S A KOREAN SONG) --> m o n e y why cash make me cry cry NEXT.. -__-;; I sang the first part of this cantonese song a month ago maybe... i forgot. (Another vocal cut) Have a listen. NOTE: I'm a NATIVE CANTONESE SPEAKER -__-;; Stephanie Cheng - Little Dragon Girl haha -__-;; sorry >< i hope you enjoyed~~+ have a nice day everyone^^

Yay! You finally posted up something ^_^

Cash = xD This is awesome. Sounded like fun. I've never heard you sing like this, sounds sooo cute! You're making me want to have money x_x Vocal cuts are coool...

Little Dragon Girl - This is so different to cash! It's soft. It's way too short. Finish it!~

You know I think you sing awesomely ^_^

Guest tinasarangg

little dragon girl was impressive. considering you're not a native canto speaker your canto is AWESOME. ahh too short. why not sing the entire song?

lol cash was cute.

lol i love your voice (;

nice job as usual!

Guest MangoJuice

haha! yeah like what they said cash sounded like a fun song when you sang it! i love how you did the fobby english ahah.. nice vocals too =]

Guest babiixru

OMGOD YOU SANG AGAIN MUHAHAHHA. i love your singing darling <3 little dragon girl, was hella gooood woman <3 but sniff so short ;(

cash is seems like a boogieable song and it's so...FUN! TO LISTEN TOOO hahaha. loved your vocals on this! post moreee (:

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

YAY a canto song.. i havent heard this song by Stephine before.. but oh my gosh.. when the song started i thought Stephine was singing! O_o its really good! your voice sounds so good!

WOW o_o i listened to the other songs you had at your soundclick.. and all so impressive.. you offical have me as your FAN :D

Guest juki_love

Rai-Rai : haha remember what i told you^^~ keke you're so funny ++ thanks for listening Rai. i'm trying to record but everytime i do.. i dislike my recordings +__+..

Brian : hey^^~ i love cash too!! haha i should really go record now +__+

tenshi : you should sing this too~ thank you for your compliment==

littlebabytina16 : haha your comment was really funny ><.. but yea i replied after ~ but it's okies since you didn't know~ and i didn't sing the whole song.. coz i got bored -__-;; thanks for listening too++

xx0_gigi : thanks for taking your time to listen^^~

mime_star : keke cash and credit cards~ thanks 4 listening.

MangoJuice : i didn't even know i was doing that fobby english until someone told me +__+ thanks for your comment.

babiixru : of course i'm singing again~^^ and i love how you invent your own words++ i'll try and post more soon, my next post will most likely be canto songs though~thanks for listening||

사랑해 : *no they are not impressive* but thanks for commenting and listening^^ when are you gonna start singing ^^??

and thanks to other ppl who listened^^

little dragon girl!! i wanted to sing this song too, lolz. my first time hearing you sing in canto. Oh wow, i was listening thinking, where's juki? I only hear steph...then i realized it WAS you. O__O lolz. sounds great!

^^ :lol: exactly wat i wanna say :lol::lol:

tooo short la juki lui!! record the whole song la!! :lol::lol:

cash is awesome. that's all i ahve to say.. not what you'd usually hear around here. refreshing. so props to you. it doesnt hurt that you have a good voice as well. lol at the why why cry cry.

Guest conversebunny

YES you posted XD <3

cash song is pretty sweet, I have to say. and like everyone else said, it does sound like a very fun song, and you did a wonderful job! :D

little dragon girl- you sound very beautiful in this clip! will you please please sing the entire song? it sounds so great, makes me want to hear more of it!!!

keep posting! ;)

Guest juki_love

yandje : haha i think i will record the full one soon.. but i need to finish all my collabs first +__+ ^^ remember Da Da Da kk^^

DK. : that's a really nice comment~ and my fav part is "m o n e y why cash make me cry cry" <-- haha that was so fun!! +__+

conversebunny : yup like i said to yandje, i will do the whole song soon~ and thanks for listening ==

-O- 2.30am sucks +__+

Archived