Wearing earring on one side only

Guest fruit

Guest oh so delicious

I used to do that two years ago when I first started college but I would only do it for funky earrings. I think it's still a cute trend and I've seen a few other people do it as well. Not sure if will be a growing trend but I definitely do not feel it is out of the ordinary. ^_^

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dream_weaver

LOL ive been wearing the rainie style earrings for like 3 years. and i usually wear them on ear and wear a stud on the other. ppl usually ask my why im wearing my earrings on the 'dyke' side.

Guest Juli~<3

it looks better if you wear it on just one side.

if wear both sides, the earring doesnt look special anymore, it looks like regular earring.

lol thats true

i think it looks cute/cool, but then agen white ppl may look at u funny lyk did u forget to put the other on, or u losed it or whats wrong wiv u, lol

Guest luzCONTROL_7

I think it only works if you have long hair and have it brush off to oneside.

^true

It looks a bit weird with just one earring, but with the two last pictures it looks great with her hair on the side!

hmm....

at times.. i do wear it on one side only too...

you gotta sort of do your hair abit.. so that you wont look off...

i think it looks pretty cool in a way..

dont you guys think so?

Guest bunnie`

puwahahah for years, i only had my right pierced b/c in fifth grade, when i got it pierced, the other one fell out & closed up.

i pulled it off. =]

tiny&long earrings = cute.

Guest Myunglangsonio

i was reading in a magazine and said those stuff were like in >o<

i saw horyi do it on happy sunday she and a crazy long cross and the other ear a stud i have one like tat from claires

Guest who's_that_girl?

this trend is soooooooooooooooooo old i use to rock this trend back in 99'( and even then it was already a trend) . I agree only certain people can pull off this trend. with me I used to wear a long funky earring on one side and on the other, a simple stud....it's so funny this thread popped up, because i was thinking of bring this back!

Janet Jackson used to do that back in the 80s...i think if you're cute enough you can prolly pull it off w/o ppl saying '' hey i think you lost an earring..''

Guest iced*chai.latte

The one earring thing is actually fairly popular in China. (At least, it was a year ago, and I'm assuming that the trend is only getting more popular.)

It's actually really annoying, because I found these really cute earrings, but they only had one left because it was "cool" to wear just one earring and they only bought one. =_=

Archived