Wearing earring on one side only

Guest fruit

thats how i wear my earrings. well i only wear the peek-a-boo style ones like that. but with other normal earrings, i wear both. i think its supperr cute. i personally..hehe think i look good like that. Rainie looks absolutely gorgeous and i love it. Some people....can't pull it off. i dunno why, but they just can't. XD

no one has ever asked me where my other earring was. LOL

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Steph*

I do it and I wear mismatched earrings a lot

I think it looks boring if you wear the same earring on both sides yknow?

No one asked me if I'm missing one just asked me if it was a bellybutton earring ==;;;;

Guest ddalgi<3

I agree with some of the people up there--it looks cute if you wear a longer one on one side and a stud on the other~ +0+

Guest Original Doll

I do that from time to time, the first time I knew about this thing was4 years ago, on march 9, 2002 exactly!

Here's what I'm talking about:

05lp4.th.jpg 02lk9.th.jpg

Guest blisskiss

I think it's a trend. two earrings always looks more balanced. if you do wear mismatched, i think if the colors are similar, it's okay, or if you have one with a stud that's ok too.

a long dangly earring with absolutely nothing on the other side? ehh...

Guest IM TOKKI

It's been a pretty popular thing in Asia (mainly in China and Taiwan I think). Last time i wore one earring, people kept telling me i dropped one -___-

Guest ___orangelicious

Actually, this trend has been going on for a very long time. It's not a matter of who can pull it off, it's a matter of what earrings you're trying to pull this off with. I personally don't find this out of the ordinary at all.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

wearing on one side was popular way before Rainie started it...I perfer only wearing one or wearing mismatching earrings rather than a full set

Guest BhUterFly05

i do that sometimes. with the super long ones XD

lols...me too. sumtyms i even mis match a little bit. one ear has a small earing one side, and one w/ a long earing on d other side :D...

rainie is pretty cute...she can pull it off... true sum peeps mights say dt ut's weird and ask why??? O___O?

Guest 팥빙수<3

I RECENTLY LOST MY NEW HOLE ON MY EAR CUS THE EARRING STUD CAME OFF T.T ....... SO IT CLOSED UP - -; SIGH .. AND IT HAPPEND THE DAY BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED OHMY. I WENT TO SCHOOL WEARING ONE SIDE AND EVERYONE WASLIKE, O_O DID U ONLY PIERCE ONE!?!?!? OR .. DID U LOSE YOUR EARRING?!?! AH T.T .. SUCKS MAJOR .@$$ .. BUT ITS CUTE (: ON SOME PPL, I MEAN LOL

Guest making00dluv

i think it's totally cute! :]

sometimes i do it when i'm in a hurry and throw on whatever earrings i can find.

haha i have a lot of earholes so they get a bit tedious to fill after a while.

i love the whole asymetrical look when it comes to earrings/piercings.

Guest swtlilazn

lol, i always thought wearing one dangly earing looked weird, but a few years ago didnt someone start the trend of wearing one big hoop earing and just a stud on the other ear? lol..iuno i rmber seeing a phase like that in aust. for a while. lol=p maybe rainie's bringing back the trend xD

Guest cubyrop

i'm obsessed with this rainie styled earrings XD..... been wearing it to school for the past 2 dayz XD onli 1 person said it was weird >.<

Guest Melyxcious

i used to do that a LONGGGG time ago when i was younger

but i love my earrings too much to even try that now xD

hahaha

but rainie looks really cute like that haha X]

Archived