김사랑 (KIM SA RANG) -- random.

Guest heygingersnap

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

she is pretty. in a plain way. does that make sense? lol. but i always think pretty girls would no bangs and real long hair have this prettiness that is unique. lots of other girls do lots of stuff to their hair and stuff so the girls with just real long hair is simple. okie i don't make sense. haha

Guest babyxtyp1cal

hrmm i really really did not like that drama.. so i really did not liek anybody IN that drama other than bi .. LOL

she does have the classic look on her. at angles she can be real real real pretty, but at different angles she jss looks plain.

Guest heygingersnap

wasnt she the girl in lee seung ki's i said you're my girl video. she has the pure innocent look.

yep, that's her! rofl, that's how i was reminded. ^_^

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

i watched ijuksa...and she does look familiar..yet i can't remember wut role she played..anyone care to tell me? =]

was she the one in thousand year love or is it something ? e one with sojisup n sung yuri ..

I think so now that you mention it. or not.. not sure either but she is very very pretty in these pix and she was cute in A Love To Kill.

Archived