.Hack//Roots

Guest Midnight_Crisis

Guest Midnight_Crisis

7 years after the events of previous Hack Sagas
dot-hack-roots.jpg

Does anyone on Soompi watch .hack//roots besides me? I didn't see a thread so I decided to make one. So any watchers out there? It's a pretty good serious, especially since I have almost all the .Hack franchise. I love Haseo <333

Plot:

.hack//Roots follows the story of Haseo, a black 'Adept Rogue' (a class that can use multiple weapons) and member of the Twilight Brigade guild. In the year 2015, the CC Corp. building burned down, and with it, most of its data for The World. By splicing data from what would have potentially been another game, CC Corp. created The World R:2 and released it in 2016. The main revisions of this release were that the game allowed for guild and PvP (player vs player) play.

Anime Episodes: 26

-Hack-Roots-hack-roots-34357684-1024-768

hackroots.jpg

hr1.jpg

Guest FirstTheWorst

>__> I was going to watch that after I finished .Hack//Sign a few days ago.

Hmm...how are the graphics?

Guest Midnight_Crisis

o.O .Hack//Sign was really good. The graphics are good, and the story is good too! I mean it starts off a bit slow, but the music and stuff is so good!! But like there arent a lot of people subbing it because BANDAI liscenced it so its hard to get, but if you like go crazy like I did it'll be easy to find. Like it's not too confusing though "the World" is really different with PK and lost grounds, but it's good and its defientely worth the watching

Guest Midnight_Crisis

Lu Perry fansubs the anime. =^^= they are up to 16 and za warudo subs it too ^^ at least thats where i get them from.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

I have only seen a few episodes of .Hack//Sign when I was a little kid..

It didn't appeal to me much. : /

Archived