Hurtful Things People Said To You

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

Guest VindictusDame

1. i used to have acne problems and this senior from school would call me "PIMPLE QUEEN" .

2. my classmate called me "BANANA WOMAN" when i was 13 ( 'cause I don't go to chinese school eventhough i'm a chinese) .

3. some jerks in school called me ugly geek ( i dont even know them lol) it was so random... *.*

4. i was walking at a crowded shopping mall n i said, "excuse me" to the guys in front of me (they were kinda good-looking) and one of them turned and gave me a hateful look and said "damn." and at that moment, i cant help but feel he's one of the fugliest guy i've ever seen. as$hole.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to get picked on back in elementary because of my horrible acne(I hit puberty WAY early)... my "friends" would call me pimple/zit face. Then in junior high my acne calmed down but I had scars... so that was ANOTHER way for people to make fun of me. Now this year(10th grade, 2nd year of HS) everyone supposedly thinks I'm cute/beautiful/hot, all because I lost 17 lbs, grew out my hair, I have hardly anymore acne scars, and I wear makeup. I never get made fun of anymore for my looks, besides a few days ago when a guy got mad at me for cussing out his friend... which I had a good reason too since his friend was talking crap behind my back and he WAS supposedly my 'friend' too <_< .

He called me ugly and actually threw racist remarks at me over myspace, calling me a "richard simmons" and a "dog eating whxre". I was all like 'WTF?... I'm only half Asian. How do I look chinky?!' lol. I didn't care about the racist remarks, I just saw him as an immature kid. I simply replied "I just ate a dog the other day :] " then he blocked me, rofl.

Besides my appearance, people would always say cruel things about my ethnicity :vicx: . I'm part Chinese, part Filipina and half German BTW, so it's very amusing to see what people come up with. XD

I used to care but it doesn't effect me that much anymore. It would all depend on the situation. It's a totally different story when someone says something hurtful to friends or family though. :angry:

Guest sweetbait

One summer I went back to HK and in my summer job, the lady was like..

'Oh my gosh, you were so skinny last year, what happened?"

Guest OukaKioshi

back around grade 6ish XD my mom would always call me short and fat.. cuz i was like 5'3 and like so fat lol haha

but then after that teasing i grew like crazy XD and now im like NOT FAT! =)

oh, I have single eyelids and several people have just STARED at my eyes and went "whoa... your eyes..."

then they'd ask me like how I blink and such WHILE saying that it's cool- as if that'd make me feel any better. >>

it just made me feel like I was some freaky looking animal that little boys think are awesome.

AND... I specifically remember a little kid calling me FLAT FACE in elementary school. :tongue2:

meanies. T__T

Guest ~♥~nunu

people think i'm mixed but i'm not and this lady once accused my mom of having me as a bastard child..... and still today.... people think that i am and it just gets annoying.... they accuse me of lying to them and etc. etc. kind of sucks.....

eeep. me and my friends would kill to have dark tanned skin!

we're always criticized for being too pale!

i guess people will always want what they don't have!

Guest iitzjesss

I have really bad skin & my mom constantly points it out to me. It's to the point where I think she cares more than I do. It's the way she says it too that really hurts sometimes. She always go "Look at your face, and you're gonna eat that." I always tell her that it's my face and not hers, so why should she care, but she always replies "don't you want to look pretty?" It just irritates me so much.

• 2 months later...
Guest the-white-lily

one class mate: "mummy, mummy, mummy, u look like an Egyptian mummy"

friends of mine: "u look like a skeleton"

a classmate: "Relatively, ur nose is quite big for ur face, and it has a bump on it, too." (yes, I'm skinny, my face is skinny, I have no cheeks so my nose look big, but wait until I become more chubby -.-) and another classmate said to her: "well, her nose is not so very big like his *pointing at my homie* (so, my nose IS big T.T)...

once when I was going shopping, at the checkout counter, an old fugly mean man said to the woman who let me go first "Did u let her go first because she is so underfed??" the woman "No! Nuts!" man " Oh I thought it was because she looks so undernourished"... I wanted to punch him and shout at him "Hey if u want to pinkberry about me, lower ur voice so I can't hear u, did u think I can't understand German u bubble gum" but I didn't .... -.-

and my mom often tells me I look like a drug-addicted person or a frog...

Ah and a guy told me I'm ugly too...

but they are all fugly too... except for 2 girls...

Guest OukaKioshi

heh.. my mom says i shoudl get eyelid surgery and that my legs are fat T.T haha

and a lot of ppl say i look like a girl (.... haha i wonder if thats a bad thing.. )

People used to call me fat when I was about 5 to 9 years old, but now they some people say I'm skinny...It' kinda disturbing, like *WHEN ARE YOU PEOPLE GONNA STOP THIS SH'T?*...

But actually I don't really care anymore.

People just want us to feel ugly, so they

can feel better with themself.

Don't let them break you down!

wow.all yours are so hurtful.if im you i will definitely go back home and cry.

my guy friend told me that i looked like i gained so much weight from the past.

and i pressured my friend to tell me whats the most disgusting feature on my face and she finally said,"ok,ur nose is big."

In 6th grade my friend just teased this guy that he liked me, and he was like "no way, why would I like her? [lists all the bad things he thinks of my looks]." That was right in front of me too. I just thought, "geez, was that necessary?"

I used to have ugly front teeth, but ever since I got braces back in middle school it got better.

And I get annoyed when people go "omg you're so thin" because i'm super skinny. I mean, you don't say "omg you're so fat" to anyone, do you?

A "friend" of mine told another friend behind my back that she didn't want to be friends with me at first, because I looked like a pig, thanks to my then chubby cheeks and still flat nose.

It PO'ed me off, beyond belief.

Guest saving_carmen

i have been a bit overweight since 3rd grade till now.[10thgrade] and since then. i've been CONSTANTLY called fat. or fat girl. or fat b****. or elephant legs.

i dont think i've gone a day without being called fat by someone. it hurt alot. but now. i realized it's nothing to be sad over. those harsh comments have made me strong and who i am today. this may sounds weird. but i'm grateful that they made fun of me. or else. i'd be crying every so often.

a girl in my class also told me before that she didn't want to be friends with me because i was fat. that was just so...hard to hear.

Archived