BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy 5th Anniversary, Big Bang!"Five different colors and five different individuals but we shine the brightest when we are Big Bang." <-- I love that quote, anyway.

Guest lalalee

Big Bang will forever hold a special place in my heart being that their music opened the doors to kpop for me. Happy 5th Anniversary and many more to come.

Guest kateshining

Five year of awesomeness and will still continue that way for now and forever! Happy 5th Anniversary, BIG BANG oppa's ♥ thank you for everything! ♥

Guest sulichahs

Happy 5th anniversary to Big Bang #BB5thforlife ..and thank you for being there when I was down because my parents didn't allow me to pursue my dream job as a lawyer..but I thought hey this is the only chance I had to make my parents happy since they are old now and might not be able to stay by my side for the rest of my life..

Guest unknownnn

Happy 5th anniversary BIG BANG! It's been 5 years since your debut, it's really~ long time~ hope that more 5, 10 & 15 years you will be with us together <3And we are looking for for your comeback~ Daesung... Big Bang oppa's fighting! We love you! <333

Guest hamham00

Being VIP is great. Congratulation on our 5 year anniversary! Continue to make people laugh and be inspired on your musics.

Guest kaca_04

Happy B'day Big Bang,,, thank you for your songs...your songs always can gave me spirits when I have a hard time...I hope you can be with us forever...BIG BANG!!! you always the Best!!!

The contest ended 2 hours ago at 12:01 AM, any comments after this will not be eligible for the contest. Stayed tuned for the introduction of the winners!

Archived