like one of her eating pizza

i was like "wth?" o.O...

she makes us white people seem stupid : ((

good thing i'm not like her crazyness.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno if this counts in this topic but i have friends who are asian but are just too much into the 'korean/japanese craze'. sometimes i get tired of them because they say words in korean/japanese that i sometimes get and don't get. sometimes its at a moment where its not the time to say it :lol:. their weird to me sometimes. and they totally changed their style like 1 to 2 years ago when they started getting addicted. it was like a drug or something :rolleyes: lol maybe its just me huh?

Guest laishanchu

Hahah i know a few.. its annoying every now and then one she runs in and starts screaming about DBSK.

then the next thing you know shes learning korean japanese and chinese..

then the next thing you know she starts talking to Korean people on9 from other countries [overseas friends are cool bwt ;D]

then she goes around saying she hands around with "yellow" people.. cos im chinese and i generally (outside school) hang out with chinese/vietnamese (yellow LOL) people

but sometimes i hang aroung with the black chiqs <33

anyway off topic sorry LOL..

they're annoying when they seriously THINK their asian when in truth their just annoying..

iuno sometimes they try make it out like THEIR the asian one and YOU (who is asian) is the WANNABE.

Guest she-smiles

i don't know about the girls.

i haven't really encounter an "asian washed" girl.

but with guys, yesss.

&&&&& haha.

well, i think they're funny.

in a good way, of course ;D

Guest ekwenndy

erm wtf?

don't really get it. wasians? there are people who want to be asian? @__@

WELL HI MEET ME I'M ASIAN ;D

i'm white and i find it annoying

i may like asian fashion/music but i dont TRY to be asian

i LOVE being white,i wouldn't change myself for anything ever.

however i do have friends that are like that...only talk to asian's,speak asian languages,write asian writing on their pictures,eat only asian food,eat with chopsticks.

its okay to have an interest in something

but when it goes this far they need to be put into check.

and like how an asian can be a total meanie to a white person but they still like them because they are asian

i will admit one of my best friend's happens to be asian

but if she was white,black,or hispanic i would still wanna be friends with her.

because people should wanna be friends with people for their personality NOT their race.

whoo! hoo! go girl! :lol:

Guest TunaTin

Well it's flattering up to a point that they love your culture so much... but then after that, it just gets ridiculous and stupid and annoying :/

I have this girl in my school, and when I first moved to my new school, she came up to me immediately and was trying to get to know me and pops out the question, 'so are you Japanese?' and I said 'no, I'm Chinese' and I could almost see the thought bubble in her head going 'Oh well nvm. She's still Asian'.

xx

Guest _ATELIER

nah... just no, i mean i wouldn't mind if they'd hung out with asians (duh) but trying to be one is a load of bs. and about the "wannabes" you really need to snap out of it, you're not _______. so wake up. and there's nothing wrong with listening to music you can't understand, that's what lyrics are for, maybe they like the beat/tune? i could listen to Indians do their thing and might like it... who really gives a damn.

Guest Altaire

Firstly, I can't remember whose post mentioned Hindus, but... Hinduism is a religion. Religion is about your own set of morals and belief system. Your ethnicity plays no part whatsoever in what your personal beliefs are, so it really doesn't matter if that person was Caucasian or not. Buddhism originated in India, and look at how many Asians are Buddhist. I don't mean to be too offensive, but that was honestly kind of irritating to read :mellow: .

Back on topic. I didn't read the entire thing 'cause it was waay long, so sorry if this was already mentioned but I think extreme wannabes in general aren't a good thing. Ethnicity, being white/black/whatever has nothing to do with it. Looking around me, I have honestly seen a lot more Chinese, Vietnamese, etc. trying to be Japanese or Korean. For some reason though, they don't get insulted as much? Doesn't really make sense to me, 'cause they seem to be the same as "wasians" er whatever, except they're Asian (even though they're not the ethnicity they're "trying" to be) so they don't get as much heat for it.

Someone mentioned this earlier I believe, but it's only annoying to me when the person makes it seem as if they know everything about the culture when they don't. And that has nothing to do with being "wasian," but more with the person's character. There are plenty of people who talk as if they know things they don't, so I think that's where most of it stems from. Yelling out random Korean/Japanese words is just one way to be annoying. There are so many other people who aren't wannabes who are just as annoying, but in different ways. Maybe people you consider "wasians" seem more aggravating because they just stand out more.

Nothing to the extreme is good. Everything in moderation~

Guest dancingbymyself

I think its weird when people are like.. Hey, im white/different kind of asian/black , but my korean/japanese name that I made up is ______. WTF is that.

Guest skyline_7

uk! at my school there are so so so many people who are chinese and wannabe japanese =="

they say all those *sugoi *bakaa *nan desu ka? *and all those ==; its really annoying.

Guest MisaMisa

White/Asian my dad is Asian so that side of the family is deep into their culture and I love it but I hate it when people say if I'm Japanese or Chinese its really annoying. especially when they just say I'm just a wannabe I have the records to prove it... lol my birth certificate :D

• 2 months later...
Guest f_r_E_a_K

Have any of you heard of Magibon? or Mririan? :ph34r:

That girl makes me sooo angry. She wastes SO much time being someone she's not, and she looks like a complete idiot while doing it! She rarely speaks, and that's because her "Japanese" pronunciation is SO TERRIBLE!

She puts Japanese script on her Youtube video descriptions, titles, etc. but they're basic words that can easily be learned from the first page of a Japanese language survival book! Like "sumimasen", or "arigatou" (excuse me and thank you)...

She is a waste of internet space, and she's not even cute. Very creepy.

Guest babyN_xxs

LOL.

its more of "youngin" teens or really young teenagers or even kids who have thoughts of "AzN Pride" (those kids i wanna punch out, i admit i use to be like that when i was 14-16) *GROW UP U DUMB ASIANS*

They dislike asian wannabes until they hit a certain age of maturity and they learn then they r cool with it and realize

its better to have a asian wannabe then a Nazi. There is so many asian haters out there that its good to make some love us, if you hate asian wannabes your just creating more hate towards us.

Guest Kanzen

Well, I'm Caucasian, and I've never met a Caucasian who wants to be Asian, nor have I met an Asian who wants to be Caucasian.

Although, I have met a three year old African American/Caucasian who said she wants to "grow up and be white."

Idk, that was weird to me. XD

:mellow:

Archived