Devil Beside You (惡魔在身邊)

Guest minbongie2004

Guest summers83

^ lol! i kind of knew they would because i read a spoiler.

finally finished watching this after borrowing it from the vid store!

now i'm watching this other series with Mike. it's some gangster/police story? anyone know the english name? he's called 'ah nan' in it. nan as in male..lol. it doesn't seem THAT good so far..*fingers crossed*

It's called Express Boy (Er Nan Zai Ji Dian) also from a manga. Not really nice. Think for gansgter drama, The Outsiders (Dou Yu) is at least better...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trueloveway

It's called Express Boy (Er Nan Zai Ji Dian) also from a manga. Not really nice. Think for gansgter drama, The Outsiders (Dou Yu) is at least better...

yeah.. i feel disappointed. i borrowed the whole series and i'm probably not going to get past the 5th episode.

ok, it's confirmed for me. mike/rainie have the best chemistry out of the other mike/ pairings :P

Guest summers83

yeah.. i feel disappointed. i borrowed the whole series and i'm probably not going to get past the 5th episode.

ok, it's confirmed for me. mike/rainie have the best chemistry out of the other mike/ pairings :P

Seriously I still watched all the way till the last episode. I downloaded them all. But I also skipped a lot of parts too. Those gang scenes and other parts I just skipped it past.

Guest thaigerl

I'm going to try to watch this drama but lately all I'm seeing is Taiwanese adaptions of Japanese mangas <_< I don't know why that annoys me but it does.

Anyway, I've read the manga Akuma De Sourou, now I just can't remember where I left off but I was reading well into it.

I haven't see Rainie's acting but something about this TW adaption puts me off it... weird. Anyway, it's on my "to-see" list!

okay i just have to RANT to let off some steam.... lol

guys with long hair??? fine, cool, i don't care...

but guys with BOBBY PINS in their hair???? NOOOOOO.... EWWWW....

use gel, or piecing promade... watever, i dont' care, but bobby pins... that's just sooo...not wat bobby pins are used for.

BESIDES that.. yes, i think mike is cute

and on the contrary... i kind of like the exaggerated, and over the top acting.. and the over-the-top-cuteness from rainie... i mean... makes the drama the more comical rite??? and this is an adaptation from a drama... its suppose to be exaggerated and comical.. lol i mean... how do you all of a sudden find mike standing on top of a desk in front of your face.. lol

use gel, or piecing promade... watever, i dont' care, but bobby pins... that's just sooo...not wat bobby pins are used for.

and on the contrary... i kind of like the exaggerated, and over the top acting.. and the over-the-top-cuteness from rainie... i mean... makes the drama the more comical rite??? and this is an adaptation from a drama... its suppose to be exaggerated and comical.. lol i mean... how do you all of a sudden find mike standing on top of a desk in front of your face.. lol

They use bobby pins in the manga so they tried to copy the style and transport them onto the actors (although not exact accurate). That is why they have strange hair in the series. The way she dresses and her hair is just like the manga character too.

You DO know that this is based on a manga, right?

Guest thaigerl

I'm sorry, I know this is a rant but I can't help agreeing and being amused by this because I could hear the tone of it.

They use bobby pins in the manga so they tried to copy the style and transport them onto the actors (although not exact accurate). That is why they have strange hair in the series. The way she dresses and her hair is just like the manga character too.

if you read my whole post then you would have noticed that i was talking about their comical and exaggerated acting b/c it was from a manga... but i didn't know his character used bobby pins in the manga

you DID read my whole post, right? lol

neways... i think the way raine dressed looked like the current fashion, i mean, at the time this was filmed, bermuda shorts, with boots or ugg look-a-likes were the hottest trend out there. thought mike looked dressed more manga ish like.... lol

if you read my whole post then you would have noticed that i was talking about their comical and exaggerated acting b/c it was from a manga... but i didn't know his character used bobby pins in the manga

you DID read my whole post, right? lol

neways... i think the way raine dressed looked like the current fashion, i mean, at the time this was filmed, bermuda shorts, with boots or ugg look-a-likes were the hottest trend out there. thought mike looked dressed more manga ish like.... lol

Indeed I did read your whole post. You wrote "and this is an adaptation from a drama". I guess that is apparently a typo huh.

i feel so bad.

i watched this drama, and have all of it, but i stopped at episode 10.

than soompi died.. and the thread for this drama was so active..

but now i'm not in the mood anymore. :[

ahhh. i'm at the verge of deleting it.

but i'm waiting for winterbreak, to finish it.

4 more episodes.. yes!!

mike is soo hot.

and when they kiss, its amazing.

i have the second volume of the manga with me right now.. coool.

Guest summers83

Yeah, even Rainie's hair in the drama is so similar to the manga. If you had noticed the outfits that Mike was wearing is exactly the same type as in the manga too. Except Rainie's real clothes look nicer in the drama than in drama.

Guest asianrice

Finished watching this 2 days ago, it's so adorable (although is a bit boring along the way).

Does anyone know the name of the actor that played AhRang? He's so cute. <33

Finished watching this 2 days ago, it's so adorable (although is a bit boring along the way).

Does anyone know the name of the actor that played AhRang? He's so cute. <33

lol, isnt his name figaro or sth?? i know hes from comicboyz ( spelling..)

Guest someday4_2

lol I can't stop cracking up at that part where Mike had Rainie's letter and he reads the title n goes "Yuan Yi FRUNG Qu Yue" haha just funny how he pronounced from =P

Archived