Park Ji Bin 박지빈

Guest yg4lyfe

Guest nurinuri

i just saw May Queen and oh, my, this kid is handsome and he has fine acting chops! also some swag.
thankfully he's legal so i dont feel really bad liking him.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Ji Bin Experiences Family Death with Father′s Passing
It′s been revealed that Park Ji Min′s father recently passed away. 
On June 3, Park Ji Bin′s agency KeyEast told Newsen, "Park Ji Bin′s father passed away on June 1. He stayed with his father until the coffin was borne out. His father has been ailing from a chronic illness." 
The agency rep added carefully, "As young as Park Ji Bin is, we hoped that this will all pass without his getting hurt." 
67504002.jpg

Park Ji Bin stayed with his family members at the funeral home until the coffin was borne out on June 3. 
Park Ji Bin debuted in 2001 through the musical Tommy at the age of six, and has appeared in the dramas Suspicious Housekeeper, Incarnation of Money, as well as movies Children of Heaven and Hello Brother. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/67504/parkjibin-fathere-passes-away

Then and Now: 10 Famous Child Actors

Credit Pakman@allkpop | june 14 2014
One of the best parts about watching a K-Drama is cooing over the adorable children. Even better? Seeing these cutiepies grow up into talented actors, wowing us with their newfound charms, but also drawing out the "awwwws" with their child-like looks. Here are some of Korea's favorite child stars that are rising to the top! 

Park Ji Bin

park-ji-bin_1402613172_parkjibin.jpg
You may know him from 'Queen Seondeok' (2009) and 'Boys Over Flowers' (2009), but Park Ji Bin's first notable drama is 'Golden Apple' (2005-6) in which he was 11 years old. Known to be good friends with fellow puppy, Lee Hyun Woo, he has a baby face that outshines his abs. (He does have abs though. In case you wanted to know. Important facts. See picture above for reference.) 

In which mini Park Ji Bin wins all of our hearts with his kiddy charms. 

itemprop="name" style="font-size: 1.6em; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"If The Fault in Our Stars were a K-dramaby Vivi on Tue, Jun 10, 2014 | Dramafever
The_Fault_in_our_stars_poster.png
Teen romance The Fault in Our Stars topped the weekend box office, which is no surprise given the popularity of the original novel by John Green. That means it's time to imagine how it might look as a K-drama! Given the popularity of tragic K-drama melodramas, this story is an excellent example of a plot that would work well as an adapted K-drama. K-dramas have many cancer stories involving adults, but teen shows tend to be more upbeat and cheerful. The Fault in Our Stars would be a great chance to adapt a serious teen story. In our imaginary casting, here's who we would choose for this show:

Hazel: Kim So Hyun

Hazel_Fault_in_our_stars.png

Augustus: Yeo Jin Goo
Fault_in_our_stars_Augustus_Yeo_Jin_Goo.

Isaac: Park Ji Bin
Fault_in_our_stars_Isaac_Park_Ji_Bin.png
In case some of you missed it, Jan Di's little brother from Boys over Flowers is all grown up! The 19-year-old has already won multiple awards as a child actor, so he's ready to take on more central roles. He would be able to carry Isaac's humor, frustration, and never-ending friendship.

read more: http://www.dramafever.com/news/if-the-fault-in-our-stars-were-a-k-drama/

• 1 month later...

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Five Child Actors Take On Even More Challenging Roles

BY Julie Jones | Aug 06, 2014 03:09 PM EDT

If you've been watching dramas for a few years you watched them grow up on screen playing the cute younger version of leading character.

But now these actors are taking on leading roles of their own, playing teens and young adults. While some child actors lose interest in acting once they get older, it looks as if these actors will successfully transition to adult careers.

Kim Sae Ron, 14, was last seen in "The Queen's Classroom" and plays an angel in "High School Love On" which co-stars Infinite's Woohyun and Sungyeol.

"Despite my young age, I think people see me as an actress and not as a child actor," she said. "It seems that these days, the definition of child actor has become equivalent with playing the childhood role of a certain adult character. And this is why I like being called an actress as it means people are seeing me in a different way."

Kim So Hyun, 15, has already played roles in "Missing You," "I Hear Your Voice," "The Moon Embracing The Sun" and "Triangle." Lately she has taken teenage roles such as the daughter in "The Suspicious Housekeeper."  In the upcoming thriller "Reset" she plays not one but two roles. She portrays both a murdered girl from the past and high school student in the present.

Kim Yoo Jung, 14, also appeared in "The Moon Embracing The Sun" as Kim So Hyun's rival. She has been cast in the upcoming drama "The Secret Door" as a mystery writer who tries to unravel the mystery surrounding a prince's death. Her performance as a bully in the film "Elegant Lies" won her praise.

Park Ji Bin, 19, played Kim So Hyun's best friend in "The Suspicious Housekeeper" but if you saw that drama and wondered why he looked so familiar, it could be that he played Gu Hye Sun's younger brother in "Boys Over Flowers." Since then he has been in several dramas including "May Queen," "Incarnation of Money," and films, including "Children of Heaven."

Yeo Jin Goo played the prince that both Kim So Hyun and Kim Yoo Jung loved in The Moon Embracing the Sun" and starred with Kim So Hyun in "Missing You." But he really made a name for himself when he played the title role in the thriller "Hwayi: A Monster Boy." His last drama role was "Potato Star," in which he played a teen and this year he appears in two films "Shoot My Heart" and "Mr. Perfect."

It will be exciting to see who these talented young actors will grow up to be,

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Archived