Nail Thread

Guest im` l0vEd

DUPE~

2j362rd.jpg
The following have the same formula of the polish I used above:
-MODI in Secret Topaz (this is the one I used)
-Essence's Colour & Go quick drying nail polish in Blue Addicted
-Deborah lippmann in Across the Universe
-Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Mermaid's Tale

Read more about this dupe on my blog and this blog.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest calanthia

Strawberry said: You guys all have such pretty nails, I'm so jealous >_<
I can never grow out my nail because my nails are really thin and always breaks. And there's also this problem with the shape of them being short and stubby unlike long shape... :[
Also I don't know if fake nails will be comfortable or not >_<

Guest sallyen

IMG_9915+copy.jpgA bit sloppy done, but it turned out good enough. I usually do red bows with black outlining (which I like better), but I did red nails a couple of days ago so I am switching it up (⁀ᗢ⁀)

Guest blackrosexoxo

I always see idols with really pretty nails that look simple to do yet there is always that extra sparkle that makes it unique and eye catching! Check out my blog post on how to create this look using Essie's new Sleek and Stick Nail Stickers and a standard stripper! I created this look for all the nail art noobs out there because everyone should be able to look super cute regardless of your artistic level  
http://unmaskedcanvas.blogspot.ca/2013/04/twinkle-on-taupe-essie-sleek-sticks.html

photo.jpg

Archived